Werewolf Twisted Metalwolf Game Thread.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
<Staring at tris>

How do you know this was the work of a werewolf in the first place.....?

Holy time warp batman mark 2!!

See here:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/off-topic-21/238769-twisted-metalwolf-game-thread-3.html#post3563433

The fact we were told it was the work of a werewolf maybe? Either you are not too smart, or you are trying to discredit tris, hoping that none of us take note of the obvious flaw in your argument.

Now what you should have drawn attention to is the fact that tris seems to know that werewolfs like brains, when this info has not been presented to us.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
you are pretty screwed in the head aph3x, i dont remember any other mayors dying

I did say it was a dream, or could have been. How does that make me anymore screwed in the head than you, we all dream dont we? Well all humans do, not so sure on werewolves.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
There are two kinds of truth. There are real truths, and there are made up truths.
at the moment it's beyond difficult to tell one from the other, so rather than beat around the bush, I suggest we start thinking about how we wish to proceed.
We have a dead mayor, and not much to go on exept the tell tail signs of Werewolf claws,

Uara

Part of the furniture
egads, these jumps in time always make my stomach sick!! So once more we've got a dead mayor and a werewolf/werewolves out to get us.
fl3a said:
oh so the werewolves have tails!
hmmm well normal wolves have tails. I'd assume werewolves may have some sort of tail!!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ogaline, why are you so keen on pushing things forward when half the people living in htis ere town of ours havent woken up yet?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh my bejebus! Werewolves!? In our beloved village?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
There are two kinds of truth. There are real truths, and there are made up truths.
at the moment it's beyond difficult to tell one from the other, so rather than beat around the bush, I suggest we start thinking about how we wish to proceed.
We have a dead mayor, and not much to go on exept the tell tail signs of Werewolf claws,

I know exactly how to proceed, but it's pointless declaring my thoughts this early in the day. Let everyone get the shock and random accusations out of their system first.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I misread I thought it said wereshovels. I thought that was a bit odd.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Hmm..

I dont know about that, personally at the moment, I'm rather more concerned with the fact that it's pitch dark when it should be daylight, and that our mayor has been eaten.

But apparently this is of no concern to some of our villagers, infact it might even seem second nature to some, who'd apparently rather let people wake up in due time, have some coffee and porrige and then maybe if we could be bothered we can adress this minor detail ?

So yes Aph3x I'm rather eager to push things along, as the thought of beeing dinned apon dosent really apeal all that much to me. the real question we should be asking, it would seem, is why arent you ?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I think im pretty much safe from any werewolf attacks.

I cover myself nightly with chocolate, meaning if I get bitten by a wolf type, the wolf will die anyway because they cant eat chocolate!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Im scared to death, and must admit a lill bit worried cuz we know nothing about the recent events, so im gonna cast my vote:

VOTE: NO VOTE

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Im scared to death, and must admit a lill bit worried cuz we know nothing about the recent events, so im gonna cast my vote:

VOTE: NO VOTE

Can you explain your no vote, I know why I would vote that way, interested to hear if you reasoning is sound?

Also, can we let Vas answer, not someone butting in for him?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
First day is always hard as everyone could be a baddie..

VOTING: Is like shooting in the dark as both a villager or a werewolf could be eliminated and narrowing the field

NO VOTING: means basically a free kill for the bad guys and narrowing the field even less..

It's hard to decide as not everyone has had their say yet

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Can you explain your no vote, I know why I would vote that way, interested to hear if you reasoning is sound?

Also, can we let Vas answer, not someone butting in for him?

Because after 2 irl days of game we barelly made some comments, including a series of bad jokes about shovels. In all my previous games, lynching a random player in the 1st nite means we end up lynching a villager.

Guess you are still jumpy about me making the mistake of not reading the last line from Toht post about "obvious werewolf claws if one ever saw them" (thx for the not too smart comment btw) when i tried to roleplay a bit in my last post.

Assuming the same twisted logic, are you trying to point n shame me to get me lynched?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
First day is always hard as everyone could be a baddie..

VOTING: Is like shooting in the dark as both a villager or a werewolf could be eliminated and narrowing the field

NO VOTING: means basically a free kill for the bad guys and narrowing the field even less..

It's hard to decide as not everyone has had their say yet

I dont know that I'd agree with that assesment.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I tend to favour voting on day 1 as it helps build patterns later, and gives you more info, no voting just means the villagers start a day down w/ no info.
That said it's hard to build consensus early as you have nothing to go on so you can end up taking 1-2 RL days mashing around, realise nobody is going to get voted and then have to no vote anyway.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i tend to view voting on day one as a pro/con thing. if you know that your game has special people (cops,doctors,serial killers and so on) you have more to gain from a no vote on day 1 than a random vote - they can investigate someone, you might accidentally kill someone useful to the village by random choice.
but in this game we dont know about the special roles, and the pros of not voting (having way more info in the morning) dont really seem to be there. so i would rather go for voting someone out. i dont have the time right now to do a census on who of the players has been active on the forum but not the game (if there is any) but if someone can do it that would be super. voting based on that would get rid of a player that is either suspiciously quiet or just not interested in the game. either being good.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ogaline, I was merely suggesting you are very keen to get the voting process moving, in doing so hoping we make a rushed vote, which in my eyes seems rather wolfish. Based on that.

Vote Ogaline

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Soo..you have exprience with this sort of thing eh ?
interresting,

Just wondering what kind of comment this adds to the game apart from padding your thread post count...?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Voting ECA as he is acting awfully suspicious, maybe its just the leather s&m style pants...

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Ogaline, I was merely suggesting you are very keen to get the voting process moving, in doing so hoping we make a rushed vote, which in my eyes seems rather wolfish. Based on that.

Vote Ogaline

your right, you do seem to be very suggestive, yet you fail to answer any questions. and as for whats Wolfish ? I wouldnt know, but apparently it would seem you do ?

Just wondering what kind of comment this adds to the game apart from padding your thread post count...?

[out of character]
it dosent add much other than an opinion on meta-gaming.
there are many ways to add pre game experiance without directly refering to it.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
moving back to the issue at hand, I still cannot see what randomly hanging a villager achives,
the chances of catching out one of these beasts is slim at best. rather I fear, we risk hanging someone of use.

So personally I still standby my conviction that at the monemt it serves no logical sence or purpouse from the towns perspective.

I am however pleased to see that the people of this town are finally begining to take this seriously.

Vote: Nein fur Lynch

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Townsfolk, please.

I know this is a serious matter, but we must remain calm and not rush into any rash decisions.

I retract my previous vote in light of the lack of evidence surrounding ECA, lets give it a few days before we rush in and chop each other to bits.

Unvote: ECA

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Sorry I apologise for not answering them, there are 11 people in this village and not all people have woke up, i am saying to take your and our time over this and not suggest to people to get voting quickly.

You've said in your posts you are happy and willing to get the voting started, a quick lynch on day one is a good thing for the wolves as it would mean us villagers dont have much of a chance to get information and will probably end up killing one of ourselves leaving the wolf/ves to kill another. Thats what I meant by wolfish and thats why you have my vote.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Hmm..
Your digging your own grave fast here Aph3x
I've never encouraged quick voting or in anyway argued for lynching anyone.

I have however asked people to think about how we should proceed, thats an all together Very! diffent thing.

That you would so agressivly want to play spin on that, however is ever quite so interresting,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom