ECA
Thorwyn
Vasconcelos
Aph3x
Thadius
Olgaline

Roles; secret

Rules (stolen from previous games)

When you vote, please end your post with vote : lynchee or whoever you want to lynch. If you change your mind, end you post with unvote : lynchee then your new vote on another line. If you don't want there to be a lynching, end your post with vote : no lynch. Please put this in bold to make the mods life easier.

Once you have reached the preset majority*, lynching will happen at twilight, and then night will begin. At this point, the thread will close, and night actions will happen (the killers may strike again, etc). Once this is done, it will be dawn, I will reveal the events, and the thread will open again for another lynching.

*a deadline may also be set by the mod if the turn is dragging.

Do not post your signup PM.

Keep things in-thread, don't take things out, don't discuss out of thread etc(doesn't concern evil ones who can talk with eachother DURING NIGHT ONLY)

Any postings by non-players will be deleted (hopefully :p)

Game will begin when i post it begins, after people confirm their PM. Don't post before i confirm the game started.

This game begins with a day phase.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To keep the game more interesting and the confirmed non-bored, i'll allow chitterchatter on the thread. So post away if you like.

I'll inform when all players have confirmed and you can start "lynching" people(game starts for real)

And so it begins...

The darkness had lasted for three days and three nights. Like the morning mist it came one day and never left. It was the damndest thing, never had i seen a village be pestered like this.

People were getting suspicious and scared, pointing fingers at eachother like madmen, but i knew what was going on and i would tell them all.

First i have to take care of them, all of them, before i wake the town up.

I've kept guard, i'm so very tired, but now i know.

They haven't taken any lives, none have suffered...and tonight it en..

The rest of the letter was soaked in old.tohtoris blood.

He laid there, pen in one hand, letter grasped in other as the people woke up.

The darkness still loomed over the village and now, it seemed evil had struck the very heart of the town.

The mayor was dead, obvious werewolf claws if one ever saw them...but who was it?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*asks Drognan about the strange darkness*

Drognan, the old town drunk, pokes CorNokZ in the belly, laughs and starts to ramble on;

"Ooooh yes! The darkness! The urinal, you must destroy Horisons Urinal! Yes! Destroy the urinal and the cakes that block the sun! Iiiiihihihi!!!"

Then his head exploded.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
My Eye! That could have had my eye out! *Bums Drognans corpse*.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
these wretched fiends don't scare me, afterall...
It's the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more

Uara

Part of the furniture
Thats deep Olgaline, real deep!
God thats a lot of blood. Who'd have thought an exploding head would create that much mess!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd wager we have, what with the exploding heads and all

meh, the exploding heads was just chatter - toht updated the game post since then, but no one seems to have taken any notice. Oh well.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As far as i can gather, we still do not have efficient information to begin the lynching proces,
we can however talk amongst our selvs and attempt to peace to gether as much of this puzzel as possible,
I'm confidant we'll know for certain when the time is right.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And so it begins...

The darkness had lasted for three days and three nights. Like the morning mist it came one day and never left. It was the damndest thing, never had i seen a village be pestered like this.

People were getting suspicious and scared, pointing fingers at eachother like madmen, but i knew what was going on and i would tell them all.

First i have to take care of them, all of them, before i wake the town up.

I've kept guard, i'm so very tired, but now i know.

They haven't taken any lives, none have suffered...and tonight it en..

The rest of the letter was soaked in old.tohtoris blood.

He laid there, pen in one hand, letter grasped in other as the people woke up.

The darkness still loomed over the village and now, it seemed evil had struck the very heart of the town.

The mayor was dead, obvious werewolf claws if one ever saw them...but who was it?

I don't know, this seems like sufficient info for a lynching to me.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I shall still wait for the gods to send us a sign, that the time is right.

Uara

Part of the furniture
I dont think everyone has confirmed yet, so the game hasn't officially started!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmmm... toht only updated the quote I posted after he told us to start chatter etc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm giving 4 hours for the rest to confirm(which include people who've posted and haven't posted, while some non-posters have confirmed too).

Then the workmen will erect ye old burning pole and run away like screaming madmen.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Holy mother of god! We're under attack!

*grabs pitchfork*

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Oh bollocks, seems like our mayor has been killed by a werewolf. He was a bit of an odd little fella but its sad to see him all deaded.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Weird things a-goin', weird things a-comin', weird things a-happenin' round here!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Cornoks, if we went camping and you woke up in the morning with a condom in your butt, would you tell anyone?

Uara

Part of the furniture
ECA are you going to try to organise a camping trip?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cornoks, if we went camping and you woke up in the morning with a condom in your butt, would you tell anyone?

I'd tell everyone out of joy and frame the condom

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm leaning towards the quieter people to vote for.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I'm leaning towards giving people a chance to speak, we've only just found out about our mayor and your already looking at people to lynch ECA ?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Be patient toward all that is unsolved, and try to embrace the questions themselves.
Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given, Learn the art of patience.
Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal.
Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence,
decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success.

so I say we wait and give the remaining villagers a chance to speak thier mind,

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
(Just a message from the dead mayor here; remember to not edit your posts. I know that there will be posting mistakes etc, just part of the rules 'cause it's a bit exploitable(that i forgot to post, my bad))

Olgaline

FH is my second home
ah yes, forgot that rule.
hope the remaining villagers get posting by tomorrow,
otherwise it might be wise to question thier inability to participate, whether it be by choice or circumstance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom