Werewolf Twisted Metalwolf Game Thread.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Dont you mean day phase?

Those worms crawling around in your cold dead head must be effecting your thinking powers

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dont you mean day phase?

Those worms crawling around in your cold dead head must be effecting your thinking powers

No no, Olga got chopped up as he voted for himself...baww...:D

It's now night phase, day will begin after night choices have been sent.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Sorry I missed the bit where he voted for himself

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
[from the grave] It's NIGHT you M U P P E T S, get some sleep![/]

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And so there were three.

Vasc, Uara and APh3x stepped out to the square, all a bit confused of past nights.

Everyone was still alive though.

Next day begins!

2 for majority.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Oh my, our town still isn't safe from evil!! Now Aph3x I scryed you again due to my weirded up reading the first time. I don't quite know what the hell you are but I sure as hell don't want any aliens living in my town! Whatever powers you may have, I hope a good old fashioned lynching will sort you out good and proper!
Vote Aph3x

Thadius

Part of the furniture
"beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer"

*humps Tohts leg"

Zombiesechs! :sex:

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Do you know what, due to the fact the rules have changed during every night phase Im going to vote for me too. I used my probe on you Uara last night, that both blocks and checks out what you are, now as you were able to use your seer skills on me one of my two talents are obviously broken. This game should have ended when there were 4 vamps left and nothing else. Shame to see it drag its broken limbs screaming onto a final day which no one wants.

Vote Aph3x

Olgaline

FH is my second home
[from the grave]

although I apreciate the notion aph3x, and I agree with you.
please change your vote and play the game to it's end.

oooh, booo..rattles chains...and disapears into a wall...

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Ok

Unvote Aph3x

Vote Uara

Damn you seer man, how could you vote for me, we were brothers!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do you know what, due to the fact the rules have changed during every night phase

Rules haven't changed even ONCE :eek:

But rules ARE rules and votes are in;

Aph3x decides to vote for himself and commits an Alpha Centauri style suicide.

After checking his house, they find some alien blasters, an alien ship and probing devices. It was clear that aph3x was an alien, hellbent on destroying the town.

The town takes a relieved breath as Vasc and Uara survive another town!

Townies win.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Alright Toht, we need to know why Olga did not win as head vamp when his win conditions were met with Thads death. i.e, everyone was a converted vamp?

Cause the game was fun, but the ending dragged on more than return of the king.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Alright Toht, we need to know why Olga did not win as head vamp when his win conditions were met with Thads death. i.e, everyone was a converted vamp?

Cause the game was fun, but the ending dragged on more than return of the king.

Simple really;

Only if the vamps decide to live in peace, they win.

All it would've taken is for the vamps to vote no vote and that's it.

If it was JUST townies and no special roles, it would've ended on "all vamp" situation.

People took too many "well it's been like this before" liberties to be honest :D

Uara

Part of the furniture
Yeah I was wondering why Olga didn't win....4 vamps and no others should equal win for the bad guys!

Ooops posted same time as reply!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Simple really;

Only if the vamps decide to live in peace, they win.

All it would've taken is for the vamps to vote no vote and that's it.

If it was JUST townies and no special roles, it would've ended on "all vamp" situation.

People took too many "well it's been like this before" liberties to be honest :D

Toht, I think you needed to clarify the rules to Olga for his win condition, this is what he PM'd me:

ps. here is my win criteria
Quote:
You will win if vampires live alone!

So, you can understand why people are left confused. It kind of ruined the game there at the end, hence everyon posting out of turn and aph3x's vote for himself. It really did seem like you were changing the rules as you went to those of us playing / watching.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
that was not a set objective though.
the objective was

You will win if vampires live alone
This was achived,
as all conversion were confirmed.
/shrug

other than that, I dont wish for this to be discussed any further,
the game was for the most part good, and fun.
the ending however was, well...take a guess :p

although I find tohts choice odd, and wierd,
people need to realise it takes time and dedication to plan and run such a game so thanks for that toht.

I do however hope you'll listen to what people say about how the ending played out.
I wont reply much more, as I fear it'll all drag out in an unnessersary mud sling.
wich would be a shame.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The "if vampires live alone" still had a vague option for a reason, it's all in the balance of things.

If the vampires had chosen to agree, it would've ended there.

The vampire role is too powerful(atleast in my game) to be given that power as it ends in 3 nights in worst cases.

There's always a twist, always a thing to consider and it doesn't end until the GM says it's over.

Something to consider next time ;)

Olgaline gets a "honorary" merit for getting a full vampire town, but STILL, i see things through.

In the end; it may seem weird and the vampire role won't be active next time, but i follow the rules set from the beginning to the point, otherwise it would be unfair.

It may be unbalanced, but it's fair to the rules.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That's the thing toht, from a players point of view we only have the rules we are given by you at the start. I can understand how very frustrating olga must have felt. I really think in future games you need to make our win conditions very clear in our PM's or there becomes little point in actually playing.

What you consider vague with the wording, others don't consider vague at all.

Next game you definitely need to have things clearly defined, or those playing at left with a bitter taste from an otherwise good game.

Anyway, it really was very good fun, and sorry to anyone who got offended by any posts, but what happens in WW stays in WW. fl3a, i'll reverse that rep when it lets me ;p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Yes fl3a's ch3tan kill made it alto easier,
had he not done that, and taking into account Uara's oopsie at the start of the day
I would have been toast for sure, as it would have been 4v3

And thad, heh,
I cant help but smile when i think of your vote for fl3a

Thadius

Part of the furniture
The game title states *Werewolves*, not vampires, aliens or anything else. So I went for werewolves

Whats next in the village? A cross-dressing, one armed pirate? Or maybe some sort of giant crablike creature?

It became ricockulous in the end with all the different species that were lurking around.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
The game title states *Werewolves*, not vampires, aliens or anything else. So I went for werewolves

Whats next in the village? A cross-dressing, one armed pirate? Or maybe some sort of giant crablike creature?

It became ricockulous in the end with all the different species that were lurking around.

thats the point of this twisted game, that fucked up things will happen.

but, i think that the game might have been a bit too heavily stacked against the townies. head vamp, 3 werewolves, a loner roleblocker, and only 2 power roles for the town. combined with the fact that noone had any idea wtf the setup was etc, it was a bit of a crapshoot for the town.

oh and ch3tan, i dont rly care about rep, didnt even notice it until after you had apologized :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's the thing toht, from a players point of view we only have the rules we are given by you at the start. I can understand how very frustrating olga must have felt. I really think in future games you need to make our win conditions very clear in our PM's or there becomes little point in actually playing.

What you consider vague with the wording, others don't consider vague at all.

Next game you definitely need to have things clearly defined, or those playing at left with a bitter taste from an otherwise good game.

Anyway, it really was very good fun, and sorry to anyone who got offended by any posts, but what happens in WW stays in WW. fl3a, i'll reverse that rep when it lets me ;p

Yes fl3a's ch3tan kill made it alto easier,
had he not done that, and taking into account Uara's oopsie at the start of the day
I would have been toast for sure, as it would have been 4v3

And thad, heh,
I cant help but smile when i think of your vote for fl3a

Fair enough, my first WW game so i'll take the feedback as it is, feedback.

I didn't think it would go this far in game terms and well, guess the vampires won technicaolly anyway.

Next game the win conditions will be dead clear.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
OK

Really

What the fuck happened the last 2 days???!!!!

It was obvious that Olga was the master vamp, and i rly thought it was GG once we voted for him, but instead ppl voted for fl3a and the game went tits up in that moment.

It left me a bitter taste to win in this way, with ppl commiting suicide. :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
you wouldnt have gotten a majority anyway vasc.
it was funny though.

I personally enjoyed the Vampire role, and I'll have it or rather variations of it in my future games, because it punishes role declarations,
to be frank the town and ww's for that matter, had quite a few opportunities to get rid off me.

Aph3x actualy nailed me right on the first day, "should have stuck with it :p he blocked me on night 1 "wich I later used to my advantage"

So sure the Vamp role might be abit Op'ed, but also only if played right, and damnit I feel i played preaty damn well :p
oh i also had the option of sucking someone dry and thus ensure my own safty during the night, I never used this ability though.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
What annoyed me Toht was on my first pm you saif if there were two townies left and me id win, so when I had the choice to try and oust olga and claim a victory for myself I went for it, that's why I was pissed and did the hari kari.

Other than that it was a good game I enjoyed all the twists and turns and thanks to all involved.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What annoyed me Toht was on my first pm you saif if there were two townies left and me id win

You read it wrong;

"You will win if you're the remaining person among two, no matter who."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom