Werewolf Twisted Metalwolf Game Thread.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Aye, its best to wait for everyone to make an appearance before we go around making decisions. (Within reason obviously, especially as its the weekend and they might have things on).

Its only through discussion that we can rid our town of the problem ahead of us (oh and a good old fashioned lynching)!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a fucking sunday, clearly everyone is hungover, let's just have a breather and contemplate the wide ranging repercussions of toht's death while soothing our sore heads and dodgy guts.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Toht died because he was texting at the wheel.

Case closed!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The darkness had lasted for three days and three nights. Like the morning mist it came one day and never left. It was the damndest thing, never had i seen a village be pestered like this.

People were getting suspicious and scared, pointing fingers at eachother like madmen, but i knew what was going on and i would tell them all.

First i have to take care of them, all of them, before i wake the town up.

I've kept guard, i'm so very tired, but now i know.

They haven't taken any lives, none have suffered...and tonight it en..

The rest of the letter was soaked in old.tohtoris blood.

He laid there, pen in one hand, letter grasped in other as the people woke up.

The darkness still loomed over the village and now, it seemed evil had struck the very heart of the town.

The mayor was dead, obvious werewolf claws if one ever saw them...but who was it?

Toht died because he was texting at the wheel.

Case closed!

He was texting at the wheel and therefore he got mauled by a werewolf? Why exactly are you trying to dispute the only facts we have and hoodwink us?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
christ/ i didnt know this was serious roleplay thread Oo

Plus, the "claw" marks could have been from smashed glass!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
i have nothing to backtrack about. I usually talk shit :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
Lol, and we all know how well that works out for him normally :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Why don't we all pick a superhero and whoever picks the least awesome superhero gets voted off as an obviously mentally deranged wolfie?

I choose Green Lantern because Hal Jordan is a fucking badass.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Hah I see your Green Lantern and raise you a Gambit

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i can play now but monday abd tuesday i cant!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
[out of character] Don't bother telling us why you are here or not tris-, it could be strategy on your part, and it is up to us to decide is your silence is ominous or not.[/ooc]

Bloody hell my head is still raging, damn pirate day and all the rum drinking it entails :/

Thadius

Part of the furniture
its world peace day tomorrow, you can be a hippie instead!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
am I to understand that the general consensius is to not act on this day ?
Personally I'd agree with this approach since i cannot see what good can come out
of hanging a villager at random. rather, we might learn something during the comming night,
where we'll all likely, be on guard and wary of any odd or evil on-goings.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
am I to understand that the general consensius is to not act on this day ?
Personally I'd agree with this approach since i cannot see what good can come out
of hanging a villager at random. rather, we might learn something during the comming night,
where we'll all likely, be on guard and wary of any odd or evil on-goings.

You may understand that, but I have seen nothing said by anyone else that would point to that. You are the first to say it, yet have tried to make out that it is what everyone wants.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hmm..ok or maybe,
it was a question followed by an opinion.

You seem quite anxiuose to question the motives of others, infact it would even seem that your eager in attempting to create controversy and dout.
Yet you offer no opinion of your own, so rather than grasping at whimsies, why dont share your view on how we should proceed ?

Unless..ofcause, you have something to hide ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I will offer no opinion what so ever until everyone has spoken more, we are barely into the first day and not everyone has woken up yet. However it seems that some poeple are already throwing theories around, and assuming the consensus without hearing from everyone.

and I will question everyone and everything, I don't trust any of you.

Also I am going to start the first bandwagon:

vote Thadius for no other reason that I have him on ignore and he is an insensitive twat.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
rather be an insensitive realist then up somebodies arse.

btw, I am dropping out.

Yes i am a werewolf, but when you have Ch3t who cant be a bit mature and let things slide, there is no reason to play anymore.

I am not going to reveal the other hairy types so not to spoil the fun for the rest of you.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
fair enough on the vote, but pleaaaase!
keep personal stuff, and stuff that happens on the rest of the forum.. out of this game.
we dont need it.

Seriously!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
fair enough on the vote, but pleaaaase!
keep personal stuff, and stuff that happens on the rest of the forum.. out of this game.
we dont need it.

Seriously!

Meh, It's going to be hard for me to question thad's posts seeing as I can't read them, so my vote and reasons for it stand.

The sun is barely up on the first day, we have a loooong way to go yet.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Meh, It's going to be hard for me to question thad's posts seeing as I can't read them, so my vote and reasons for it stand.

The sun is barely up on the first day, we have a loooong way to go yet.

Hence why im dropping out.

And I thought I was the only immature one here :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
[compleatly out of charactor]

Arf thad,
there was no need for that, and why reveal your identity when you could have left it to
a new player who could have taken your place.

so guess now I know, ch3at isnt a werewolf, and whoever replaces thad is, thus no one can,
and yes i do think putting someone your in a game with on anon is well, abit childish, but

think man!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
out of character so the game is fucked now? Toht ain't around so not sure whats going to happen now. Thad, there were better ways to leave the game. Olga, I'll explain my actions once toht gets here.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
It wasnt as if i would have lasted long anyway, no apparently im a "bad man"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom