Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmm so.

8 left. two wolves : fl3a and possibly ECA
one seer: Uara
one vamp/lawman: aph3x
one confirmed innocent: Vasc
3 unknowns (by proof): myself, olga, thad

Do we have a vigilante? Because we need a kill against a wolf tonight whatever else happens.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Well that explains all the lies he has told; but how do we know you are telling the truth now. Also how do you know in this twisted village that he isn't a hybrid?

oh sweet jesus did you really just say that?
did you just propose that he is a werewolf/HEAD vampire?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
oh sweet jesus did you really just say that?
did you just propose that he is a werewolf/HEAD vampire?

It has happened before, check the memoirs. We have had wolves working with villagers as star crossed lovers betraying their pack. We have had godfather wolves who wish to be the last ones standing, we have had zombie/ wolf hybrids who wish to turn everyone and go against their pack. The history is there for anyone to check if they can search.

But I would agree that it is more likely that myself olga or thad would be the head vamp. From those I would go with Thad as the most obvious choice. He is the only one that has told a lie so far (day 2, claiming to vote cokenose AFTER he had asked to die).

Before I change my vote though, I need to figure out what the possible outcomes are - I think that now we are very unlikely to have a village victory unless we have a vigilante. If we kill the head vamp today with a lynch, we would have 2 wolves left tomorrow. We are likely to have a kill tonight against a villager by the wolves. That would leave it - 2 wolves, 4 villagers.

Okay right. So yes, we need to hit the head vamp tonight.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
[ooc] ECA I bloody knew you were evil from the first day. No lynch my arse. you fucking hate no lynch. I was just waiting for you to actually slip up.[/ooc]

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Fuck me sideways at how stupid people are voting with a vampire when the vamps only need 1 wrong lynch to win.

GGfg.

Congrats vampires, although it's not really congrats when we needed all non-vamps to vote the same way in FHOT ( lol ).

Maybe ch3ts had brainaids today and it's actually olga/thad/aph3x as the vampires, w/e.
Shit giving is over when people don't even bother reading threads.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
. From those I would go with Thad as the most obvious choice. He is the only one that has told a lie so far (day 2, claiming to vote cokenose AFTER he had asked to die).

and also because olgaline is going to vote for thad if he takes his vote off ECA as he said before.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
one question,
seeing as I'm sure toht wont answer it,
I'll ask tho's with memories of christmas past..

can wolvs be converted ?

I'm still trying to figure out why fl3a is still talking..it Has! to be serving a purpous,
only question is who/what
I'm not buying the whole "I want to help the town story" since either way he looses.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and also because olgaline is going to vote for thad if he takes his vote off ECA as he said before.

No, because thad has lied. Myself and Olga have not.

You and ECA really need to stop this now, the wolves have lost either way, the villagers have a chance. I get ECA's attack on me, but he was stupid to pick on me while using lies in his arguments. I am not the head vamp, and if ECA cannot see that then he has flopped big time.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not buying the whole "I want to help the town story" since either way he looses.

No one pays attention to obvious stuff like this. Would you not questions every word ECA and flea have said if they are both wolves?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If you're not a vamp and you're going after me because you think I dont like no votes ( I like boring/slow games less ) and ignoring logic just to go after that ( and thus making me suspect you ) , then you screwed the game worse than any bad guys.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If you're not a vamp and you're going after me because you think I dont like no votes ( I like boring/slow games less ) and ignoring logic just to go after that ( and thus making me suspect you ) , then you screwed the game worse than any bad guys.

No, that put me on to you, I just had you pegged as a vamp or wolf after flea's comments today, and your voting and general comments. You lying about no lynch votes after I baited you just confirmed it. There would be no reason at all for you to go on such an offensive based on crap logic and lies unless you were about to lose the game for your side.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Also, how is the game screwed? Wolves are fucked, head vamp choice is one in 3. Better odds on day 3 than most towns get.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
I'm still trying to figure out why fl3a is still talking..it Has! to be serving a purpous,
only question is who/what

easy, in order to stay alive and stay well fed we need to have the two groups of people fighting each other. as to why i picked to join the towns side, you cant seriously think that vampires and werewolves would be standing together.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
No, that put me on to you, I just had you pegged as a vamp or wolf after flea's comments today, and your voting and general comments. You lying about no lynch votes after I baited you just confirmed it. There would be no reason at all for you to go on such an offensive based on crap logic and lies unless you were about to lose the game for your side.

I didnt lie, you were distorting my votes saying my resulting vote was a no vote ( imo anyway ) when they were not.

Did I no vote on both days and then switch? Yeah sfw random vote switches are not really relevant but you went after them anyway because you had a hardon because I no voted?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
And continuing your vote on me if you believe fl3a w/ 3 vampires up as you claim is still village suicide.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Also it's incredibly likely that 3 of the people voting against me are vampires.

That's ch3tan, Aph3x ( confirmed ) Thadius and Olgaline.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Also it's incredibly likely that 3 of the people voting against me are vampires.

of course, and now they need a new target, because they cant vote for ch3tan.
anyone wanna bet its gonna be thadius the drunken gypsy who gets lynched today?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I didnt lie, you were distorting my votes saying my resulting vote was a no vote ( imo anyway ) when they were not.

Did I no vote on both days and then switch? Yeah sfw random vote switches are not really relevant but you went after them anyway because you had a hardon because I no voted?

Yes it was a lie, you quoted me saying you voted cokenose as well then told people I was denying you had. You know full well votes cast are votes talked about later.

fl3a then tried to explain ti away for you, and then you both stick to that explanation. Face it, you wolves fucked up by lying. fl3a day one with his vote miscount for no lynch, thorwyn with his cokenose wanted to die claim, and you with your no lynch denial.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Which I just said in my post if you look up, I said it was 1 in 3 and named myself thad and olga as the possibles if we believe you are JUST a wolf.

You two need to stop making out that these theories are being ignored by everyone, they aren't.

Silly dogs, time for you two to go to the vets and be put down.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And as we don't need this day ending just yet with a careless vote:

unvote ECA

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah ch3ts confirmed vamp now, he knows if he can get a lynch on anyone else it's game over.

We need whoever the non-vamp is to step forward and be sensible if we want to win which looks like it might be Thadius given how Olgalines avoided attention.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
fl3a day one with his vote miscount for no lynch

there are continents less set in their position than you, my friend.
i have explained it was not a lie, but a honest mistake, several times. miscounting votes happens to many people. it even happened to tohtori in this game. and he is not even playing.

what the hell could i have had to gain from miscounting no lynch votes?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Right what this day comes down to now is:

Uara and Vasc. You two need to agree on a target.

Because of actions that have happened and allegations made, a vote lead by anyone else cannot be impartial now.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
there are continents less set in their position than you, my friend.
i have explained it was not a lie, but a honest mistake, several times. miscounting votes happens to many people. it even happened to tohtori in this game. and he is not even playing.

what the hell could i have had to gain from miscounting no lynch votes?

You were trying to undermine me, but no matter now. I have no more to say to you furries. Uara and Vasc have to decide the fate of the village now.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Ch3t your unvote if about 18hrs too late, or whenever it was aph3x added on your vote and you continued to argue for me against any reasonable logic because you're either a vamp or have a hardon for me.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
You were trying to undermine me, but no matter now. I have no more to say to you furries. Uara and Vasc have to decide the fate of the village now.
stop lying!
i was not trying to undermine you.
i should have been, because i didnt realise exactly what we are dealing with here in this village. but i wasnt undermining you. i explicitly said it as well, in one of my replies regarding your theories.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, I voted for you because I believed you were evil and the best choice for head vamp. I don't care what aph3x does. My unvote on you is simply because you are one vote from a lynch, and if you are a wolf and not a vamp then that is a pointless lynch.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
no, i voted for you because i believed you were evil and the best choice for head vamp. I don't care what aph3x does. My unvote on you is simply because you are one vote from a lynch, and if you are a wolf or villager and not a vamp then that is a suicidal game ending lynch and a win for the vamps.

fyp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom