Werewolf Twisted Metalwolf Game Thread.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
didnt someone with christmas past memories say that converts have no recolection of
who thier master is ?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, but ECA's arguments on me are based on the fact that aph3x knows who his master is.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Can you link to those specific memoirs for us?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If you can wait till tomorrow then I will have a search. As has been pointed out though, this village follows it's own rules.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
this is what confusus me,
becuase, the way I'm reading this, this means that aph3x's vote
dosent mean a whole lot. am I then also to understand, that if converts dont know
who thier master is, they wont know who the possible other converts are ?

and wouldnt converts, want to see thier suspected master lynched if they return to nornal ?
especially if they dont win at the end "as suggested by ch3tan #479

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
this is what confusus me,
becuase, the way I'm reading this, this means that aph3x's vote
dosent mean a whole lot. am I then also to understand, that if converts dont know
who thier master is, they wont know who the possible other converts are ?

and wouldnt converts, want to see thier suspected master lynched if they return to nornal ?
especially if they dont win at the end "as suggested by ch3tan #479

if vampires return to normal after the head is lynched, aph3x vote doesnt matter. but if they dont, and simply lose the ability to convert, then his vote means a lot.

also, not knowing for certain who the head is doesnt mean that he wouldnt be voting for the one least likely to be the head.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

2 votes - Ch3tan - (ECA, fl3a)
3 votes - ECA - (Aph3x, Thadius, Olgaline)

5 to decide, 3 unvoted

Yup...that's about it.

*walks after a cow*

Braaaaaaains!

Uara

Part of the furniture
[ooc]sorry was visiting a friend for the weekend[/ooc]

Seems like a lot of deliberation to be done on this point as one wrong vote would lead us down a very dodgy avenue!! I'll need some time to read through everything thats been said over the past couple of days and try to come to some conclusion. What i want to know in particular is whether Thad actually has a role to play in all this or whether he is just our town drunk!

Uara

Part of the furniture
if vampires return to normal after the head is lynched, aph3x vote doesnt matter. but if they dont, and simply lose the ability to convert, then his vote means a lot.

also, not knowing for certain who the head is doesnt mean that he wouldnt be voting for the one least likely to be the head.

But if they don't know who their master is, then I suspect they wouldnt have the power to convert as otherwise they'd be 3 vamps (if one was got each night) all trying to convert people. As from having a quick glance through the memoirs only the head could convert. Of course this is a diffferent town so it could be different here. The only issue I could see is that if we kill the head does one of those already converted get turned into the next head vampire in which case things could get sticky.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
But if they don't know who their master is, then I suspect they wouldnt have the power to convert as otherwise they'd be 3 vamps (if one was got each night) all trying to convert people. As from having a quick glance through the memoirs only the head could convert. Of course this is a diffferent town so it could be different here. The only issue I could see is that if we kill the head does one of those already converted get turned into the next head vampire in which case things could get sticky.

i meant that the vampires as a group lose the ability to convert more. sorry if my wording sounded like yet another hoodwink!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Unvote ECA

I still think he is evil and probably a wolf but as we need to kill off Mr H Vamp Im going to change my vote.

Todays vote is the most perilous for all the reasons mentioned. So I am going to take some time tonight and re-read through the days minutes and see if I can come to some sort of conclusion on who the top vamp could be.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
aph3x, you are tainted. ECA is tainted, flea is tainted. Olga, myself and thad are tainted. It doesn't really matter now what you think, it really is down to Vasc and Uara as the only two members of the town that do not have a black mark or possibility of a black mark against their names.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The safe vote is Aph3x, but one of Ch3tan/Olgaline/Thadius is the head vampire, and one is innocent. ( assuming three vampires )

That's a 66% chance at a vampire and a 33% chance at the head vampire just if you go at random.

Or we could take the 100% vampire option ( Aph3x ), and try and get another turn, the only problem is if the head vampire converts someone else their numbers remain static. ( Although that leaves Uara to scan one ), if they kill Uara then the numbers are further cut down.

I am still convinced that we could only have two vampires left and Ch3t could be the head vampire... if Ch3t tried to convert Thorwyn on night 1, then it would explain why Ch3tan started the vote train on him because he knew he was a wolf when he couldn't convert him.

That said. It is all up to Uara/Vasc as to who they want to vote for.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No no no ECA, aph3x is not the safe vote you evil wolf bastard. Stop trying to make us lose.

Aph3x is the lawman / alien whatever. Uara proved this, along with Vasc being protected on night 2. That means that he is NOT THE HEAD VAMPIRE. You naming him as the safe vote gains absolutely nothing for anyone but the wolves.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Hah I had a feeling you'd point at me as the safe vote there wolfy!

If you kill me then all you do is take out a minion and if the head vamp converts again tonight you're back where you started, actually no your in a slightly worse position than you are now.

So we wait for Uara and Vasc. Lets hope they make the right decision.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
No no no ECA, aph3x is not the safe vote you evil wolf bastard. Stop trying to make us lose.

Aph3x is the lawman / alien whatever. Uara proved this, along with Vasc being protected on night 2. That means that he is NOT THE HEAD VAMPIRE. You naming him as the safe vote gains absolutely nothing for anyone but the wolves.

Aph3x is a vampire, but he isnt the head vampire, read what I said.

I will quote for you.

ECA said:
The safe vote is Aph3x, but one of Ch3tan/Olgaline/Thadius is the head vampire, and one is innocent. ( assuming three vampires )

Did you not see the ch3tan/Olga/Thad - one of these three is the head vamp bit?

Again you attack and distort, which only really reinforces my opinion.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture

Hardly ECA, you are a clever bloke and you know what you are saying so dont play the dumb card, anyhow us arguing amongst ourselves aint going to help anyone so lets just drop it eh?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Sorry forgot to stick BOLD on the first five words in your sentance but im sure you can figure it out.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
We have no idea how the team mechanics operate, whether the vampires vote together, or know each other, does the conversion process stop if the head vampire dies but they can still kill people at night?

I wouldn't put it past Toht for there another undiscovered team or something equally different.

So if we cant identify the head vampire ( ch3t/olga/thad ) then why not take the vampire reduction method?

Anyway I'll make another post because I have a nice point I don't want distorted.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We have no idea how the team mechanics operate, whether the vampires vote together, or know each other, does the conversion process stop if the head vampire dies but they can still kill people at night?

I wouldn't put it past Toht for there another undiscovered team or something equally different.

So if we cant identify the head vampire ( ch3t/olga/thad ) then why not take the vampire reduction method?

Anyway I'll make another post because I have a nice point I don't want distorted.

Because if you kill aph3x tonight that leaves:

two wolves - eca and flea

village - Uara, vasc, Olga ch3t, Thad

- one villager probably killed by wolves tonight.

That leaves 2 wolves, 4 villagers

But with vamps it would leave one head vamp, the convert from night one, and the convert from this night to come.

That would give the vamps victory, or the wolves victory if there was no convert on night one.

I know you've done the math on this ECA, do not pretend you have not. Only the head vamp down tonight can save the village now, but casting out aph3x as a safe vote does not help the villagers, it may help the wolves though. Stop thinking we are too stupid to see through your continued bollocks.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
How to winz teh gayme.

We burn one of ch3t/olga/thad tonight, leaving a predetermined player for Uara to scry.

The other person is then attacked by fl3a, - which means if we get it wrong with the lynch tonight, fl3a kills another, then we can lynch the last person left if we don't get the head vampire tonight - as they will be the last possibility remaining and Uara will confirm that with the Scry if fl3a gets it wrong.

The head vampires choice then becomes one of killing or conversion ( I'm assuming this is his choice anyway ) Uara - if he kills Uara it is only prolonged one turn, and means a certainty to die the next night. ( 1 dead, 2 left - flea kills 1, if we miss the head vampire somehow when killing 2/3, then he dies automatically the next turn anyway ).

If he kills fl3a tonight and leaves Uara to scry, then we get more info ( 1 dead from lynch and one scryed, we will know 100% tomorrow who the head vampire is with this option ).

So.

Uara, vote for one of the three, tell us who you want to scry, and let's win dis game yo.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
How to winz teh gayme.

We burn one of ch3t/olga/thad tonight, leaving a predetermined player for Uara to scry.

The other person is then attacked by fl3a, - which means if we get it wrong with the lynch tonight, fl3a kills another, then we can lynch the last person left if we don't get the head vampire tonight - as they will be the last possibility remaining and Uara will confirm that with the Scry if fl3a gets it wrong.

The head vampires choice then becomes one of killing or conversion ( I'm assuming this is his choice anyway ) Uara - if he kills Uara it is only prolonged one turn, and means a certainty to die the next night. ( 1 dead, 2 left - flea kills 1, if we miss the head vampire somehow when killing 2/3, then he dies automatically the next turn anyway ).

If he kills fl3a tonight and leaves Uara to scry, then we get more info ( 1 dead from lynch and one scryed, we will know 100% tomorrow who the head vampire is with this option ).

So.

Uara, vote for one of the three, tell us who you want to scry, and let's win dis game yo.

Erm....

If you and flea are both alive then - tomorrow morning. alive - uara and vasc + flea and ECA one of myself, olga or vasc. If the survivor is a villager wolves lose. If the survivor is a vamp, wolves win - they would outnumber the wolves and vamps? If the vamp converts a villager (uara or vasc) tonight, then the villagers lose following ECA's plan.

ECA you are also assuming the head vamp can kill as well as convert? I've never heard of that, so please enlighten us.

Wolves killing anyone does not help us, as villagers numbers dwindle and wolf numbers stay static.

I think I covered that right, I'd like olga, vasc, aph3x and uara to check it as well. I'd say thad, but he clearly won't bother.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Small point but during the whole of that last post you refer to the wolves (ie you and Fl3a) as just Fl3a doing the killings. Im guessing this is a ploy to distract from the fact you are also a wolf?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Small point but during the whole of that last post you refer to the wolves (ie you and Fl3a) as just Fl3a doing the killings. Im guessing this is a ploy to distract from the fact you are also a wolf?

Heh, I only just got that too. Surely you kill as a pack? Or are you the head vamp after all?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ahh fuck it, ECA has tried his hardest this day to misdirect and confuse, despite his protestations his arguments do not make sense and are not logical. They really on a lot of conditions which he only assumes to be true, and on the assumption that he is a wolf.

I still believe that myself/thad/olga are the most likely head vamps as ECA and flea have worked to closely to not be communicating. But on the other hand, never trust a wolf. Out of protest at the shite he has talked this day:

vote ECA

I couldn't give a shit what the rest of you do, our chances of winning this are ridiculously small now and I'd rather see ECA a burnt furball than alive to feast for another night.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Ive been torn all the day btwn ch3tan and ECA, but something makes me feel itchy with ECA. Even despite the fact than Ive been criticesing (sp?) ch3tan during the whole game.

vote = ECA

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Vasc, just so you know, the odds of me, olga or thad being the head vamp are higher. Mine is a pure protest vote at shit logic and hoodwinking. But I can't say I'll be sorry to see the furry fucker burn.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Vasc, just so you know, the odds of me, olga or thad being the head vamp are higher. Mine is a pure protest vote at shit logic and hoodwinking. But I can't say I'll be sorry to see the furry fucker burn.

so basically your vote is against the person that is certainly a wolf, because the chances the village surviving this ordeal are too low. so you are voting to grief and not to win. awesome.

or maybe just a vote made to look like a grief vote since it actually serves your purpose?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Ive been torn all the day btwn ch3tan and ECA, but something makes me feel itchy with ECA.

its his fur. vampires dont have that.

i cant see how people are still voting against him after all thats been said and done...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom