Tribes 1

O

old.SieFly

Lo all

im the new Barrysworld Tribes1 liaison. so hopefully soon as all the BW servers are updated im hoping to add new maps and rotations to most servers.

Some changes i have to make will be admin changes as im not exactly sure who the admins are.

So soon as the servers are updated ill clear the admin group and reform them.
So if you are a current admin and wish to stay one then please get in contact with me. i can be found in #=w= on quakenet.

Any map additions/ changes you wish to see on the BW tribes 1 servers please mail me and let me know.
s.price2@blueyonder.co.uk

Sie

M

-MoBioS-

Exellent.
As a die-hard C&H fanatic (sad I know), this is welcome news as I always seem to be playing the same three maps over, and over again LoL

K

knightwhosayni

No offense,

But I feel that the position of liaison needs filling by someone who is around more. not just in IRC now and again.. but on the servers, getting first hand info on what's going on, what has gone on.. what needs doing and where, someone who knows a little more about what's going on in and around BW, and more importantly the community (that seems to be slowly dying :().

This is not a personal dig, so please don't see it that way. Simply sharing my thoughts and opinions.

M

-MoBioS-

I wouldn't say that the Tribes 1 community is dying.....
Like I said in my above post, I play a lot of C&H and the C&H servers are quite popular during the night time (UK night time that is hehe).

mobnewsig2.jpg

I

ivanski

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated :)

Lo :D

Not dead, not even resting.

C&H and TAC are busy most nights, as are the Dual and at least one CTF server. I don't know what the server utilisation is overall but I hope BW will be able to provide a number of T1 servers for a few years yet. What is desperately needed are a few new maps though. Wish I could design them :)

Shame the C&H servers seem to be down at the moment, at least it's given me enough motivation to sort out my registration / cookies and get back on the UBB. ;)

Cheers

EDIT : Ooops, you sneaky lot changed the IP's :p

Users who are viewing this thread