Towers ~ Leirvik..... why raise them ?

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but i have to ask..... why raise the towers in Leirvik? You raise them and the enemy /quit, no more opponents, no more fun :confused:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Britin said:
Sorry but i have to ask..... why raise the towers in Leirvik? You raise them and the enemy /quit, no more opponents, no more fun :confused:

lemme guess.. mids...

Rather have them raised, then you can't have ***** camping them or running back to them as soon as they enter combat.

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
tbh.. the point of raising towers, is so that the casters can't pop out.. nuke a few times and when the tank runs at em, they crap emselves and jump in the tower.. same goes for that gimped ranger.. he starts shooting me for about 60-90 per shot, when i run at him on tank speed he runs to the nearest tower to hide.. Bah

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
tbh.. the point of raising towers, is so that the casters can't pop out.. nuke a few times and when the tank runs at em, they crap emselves and jump in the tower.. same goes for that gimped ranger.. he starts shooting me for about 60-90 per shot, when i run at him on tank speed he runs to the nearest tower to hide.. Bah

Yea, coz I'd wanna fight a merc(prolly crush? hello mr fotm :p) with a gimp arse ranger..that unlike NF cannot make much use of melee.

Disclaimer, Im not that ranger..mine dinged outta leirv long ago ;) shouldve kept her tho :( ml10 and pwnzoring left and right.

/Dracus

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:

So why do you take a tower (alb) and raise the other 2 towers ?
Shouldn't you raise all 3

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
The only point I see in razing towers is that everyone logs & there's no more action afterwards, which seems pretty ... pointless to me, since when I go to Leirvik I'm mostly looking for action =/

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
MClark said:
So why do you take a tower (alb) and raise the other 2 towers ?
Shouldn't you raise all 3
i take one of the towers so i can have some defence as 1vs6 aint really fair tbh.. and once i do raze the other 2.. its not like i stand next to the tower waiting for a fight.. then running in if i know im gonna loose

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
i take one of the towers so i can have some defence as 1vs6 aint really fair tbh.. and once i do raze the other 2.. its not like i stand next to the tower waiting for a fight.. then running in if i know im gonna loose

But if you're looking for a fair fight why come to Leirvik as a fully buffed Merc?
& why duel?
Not like there's many (if any) non-mage Leirvik classes which have the slightest chance of beating a fully buffed-Merc 1on1 so can't really call it a fair fight.
I give you the satisfaction of beating my NS in duels but I know in advance my chances of even getting you below 50% health are severely less than my chances of winning the euro-lotto even if I land a perfect Perf-chain.
I don't mind, but really there's no point in talking about a fair fight - We both know you'd probably still win 90% of 1on1 mellee fights even if you weren't buffed :eek:

Kromax

Fledgling Freddie
I am a little confused as to what Ceriber wants...

Does he expect caster to stand there and whack him with their stick?
or a seer to stand there and swing a hammer unstyled? Cos it really would not last very long would it?

Surely to expect a caster to melee a Merc - let alone a good merc fully buffed is madness (and yes I know that Ceriber is good I have faced him many times - Im that little Kobbie Shammie that keeps diving for the cover of a tower everytime he charges - as he sensibly guns for me!)

Do I complain that he never lets me cast all of my spells at him before he charges over and tears me a new one? No I do not - I accept that he is going to charge me and I use insta disease and sprint away....

So please Ceriber stop complaining that seers and casters wont stand toe-to-toe with you. You are on solid ground if tanks keep running tho.

I respect your toon - your tenacity - your skill - I wish you would not spoil it by complaining that we dont throw ourselves on to your weapons and give you free RP/XP

Yours
Shammimax Lv 44 Leir Shammi
Lifetapping Lv 44 Leir SM
Wayn Runie LV 44 Leir RM
All proud members of <VENOM>
Yes I do like Leirvik....

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
its good alot of the time to have them say when everyone is doing nothing but zerging. but when their arnt alot of people online and you have the 3 peeps or ect just camping then it can become a little lame. and btw hi cerib, im sageinf/sageleech ect;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom