Why keep camping Beno / Beno bridge ?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
the correct events where as follows. we ran onto the bridge, you hit ur mezz, i purged, u then jumped into the water....vent was being spammed bye soul telling us how much he hates cardiff, so as we had a combat timer with no speed,and soul on a rant, i hit sos to catch u....as i know how good you are at adding and others in my grp, they decided that they wanted you dead. so you died, then you whine here making it look like i ra dumped on inc. solid piece of posting manish i must admit. keep up the good work.

You burned SoS yesterday versus 7 and later your insta versus me solo. Today, I didn't pay attetion much to your playing, I know you're a shit Bard from the times where you got slammed on incoming 9/10 times before you could use your instas/SoS, that's where my comment came from. I have never seen a Bard that would let a tank slam him on incoming, especially not so many times.

Me and adding, yeah yeah, yadda yadda. Killed your Chanter when Brite engaged me, killed Kaisan too who added on Brite, left you later, but you felt the need to join on when I went Soulbow cause he once again was trying to be the funneh.

If you feel the need to gank one guy with a forming up group over and over again, more power to you.

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
While you are in the school, ask for basic math lessons too please, I did my home work.

A scenery like this can be found every day, 5-6 noobs (Dexmonster dead and not on picture) led by Soulja trying to get RPs:

lol 3052 rps off me, omg like when was the last time i got that many killing a alb..

and i was`nt grouped with soul i was running solo, saw soul + other rangers around berks but i went south omw there i saw twr flame and said on region it was a tank with a treb. by then i attacked ya lol wish i had`nt now ive seen you have like 2 x my hp and high melee resists.. after killing me they must of just arrived at the time i was releasing

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You burned SoS yesterday versus 7 and later your insta versus me solo. Today, I didn't pay attetion much to your playing, I know you're a shit Bard from the times where you got slammed on incoming 9/10 times before you could use your instas/SoS, that's where my comment came from. I have never seen a Bard that would let a tank slam him on incoming, especially not so many times.

Me and adding, yeah yeah, yadda yadda. Killed your Chanter when Brite engaged me, killed Kaisan too who added on Brite, left you later, but you felt the need to join on when I went Soulbow cause he once again was trying to be the funneh.

If you feel the need to gank one guy with a forming up group over and over again, more power to you.

/CRY Poor Manisch if it not me it Prod if it not Prod it Doug if it not Doug it Taglim Geee Manisch are you truly this bitter IRL ? No wonder you sell you accounts for SEX m8

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
lol 3052 rps off me, omg like when was the last time i got that many killing a alb..

and i was`nt grouped with soul i was running solo, saw soul + other rangers around berks but i went south omw there i saw twr flame and said on region it was a tank with a treb. by then i attacked ya lol wish i had`nt now ive seen you have like 2 x my hp and high melee resists.. after killing me they must of just arrived at the time i was releasing

They killed me there before on the tower, that's why I got the treb to there in the frist place, to lure them out. So fine, you haven't been grouped with them, still makes 5 of them on the screenie and it's everyday the same, don't have if they have 3 in group and 3 other retards nearby or if they're 6.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
/CRY Poor Manisch if it not me it Prod if it not Prod it Doug if it not Doug it Taglim Geee Manisch are you truly this bitter IRL ? No wonder you sell you accounts for SEX m8

Soulja

I am not crying, merely laughing in your silly face and trying to imagine a stealth zerger like you playing solo (once upon a time you're supposed to be a solo Ranger, prolly fairy tales...).

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I am not crying, merely laughing in your silly face and trying to imagine a stealth zerger like you playing solo (once upon a time you're supposed to be a solo Ranger, prolly fairy tales...).

I used to be always SOLO up until 3 of us re subscribed and returned to this server.The reason the 3 of us Group is because we online and make a little group and as matter of Fact if it wasn't for fact when we first returned meeting up with Alb stealth Group we prob be solo.

Now we face People like Bladefury who pops all for the visuals we come to conclusion that we don't give a rats arse what you Albs think anymore.

As I said since our return the Albs don't have it as easy as they did Painting other Realms red and just sitting in towers/keeps all day waiting on that 1RP they chased after.At least we not camping Towers/Keeps as Albs do with DI stuck to they Arse m8 be thankful we out in open.

Now Stop whinging like a girl and have fun WE ARE :) hope you resubbed.

Soulja

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
So.. what have we learned so far?

First: Archers needs nerf! They do more damage with an arrow, than an assasin does with PA.

Second: Cut alb main ports = Albs do something "none rvr".

Third: I luv cake.

Fourth: You luv cake.

Fifth: FH posters tend to forget the love

:worthy:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
So.. what have we learned so far?

First: Archers needs nerf! They do more damage with an arrow, than an assasin does with PA.

Second: Cut alb main ports = Albs do something "none rvr".

Third: I luv cake.

Fourth: You luv cake.

Fifth: FH posters tend to forget the love

:worthy:

I like Batman to Superman :)

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
Just wait till Bufferer and me are out on Clerics again, then we sort Soulja's Ranger stealth zerg out, as they rapidly fail if enemy count is > 1. Shear and smite ftw!

The Shadowblades are a bit tougher, they have vanish :eek:.

hahaha so true but now i have joined the enemy so watch out cause a mean VW is inc !

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
you really need to chill out a bit Manisch :p

My BD has and always will be my main character, its good for killing several people at a time and as no one left to play with it suits me fine. If you dont want to be attacked or want to die to another of my characters just ask :p

oh and every time you have attacked me i wasnt concentrating so fights have started at or near melee range giving you a big opportunity to kill me by landing a positional stun but you managed to mess it up completely every time, one time you didnt even break blade turn when it started from melee range.

Still you suck vs any other caster ^^

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
oh look now prods joined the bridge humping server killers ;s

btw manisch if u ever need a group to kill them whilst theyre humping the bridge drop me a post/pm on here and me and fremen will log alb.

and if thats gloating for you soul then sir you can lick my balls

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
oh look now prods joined the bridge humping server killers ;s

btw manisch if u ever need a group to kill them whilst theyre humping the bridge drop me a post/pm on here and me and fremen will log alb.

and if thats gloating for you soul then sir you can lick my balls

I think Albion is pretty much dead group wise at the moment, will see what NfD brings to the realm.

Aepax

Fledgling Freddie
I think Albion is pretty much dead group wise at the moment, will see what NfD brings to the realm.

Ehm, I'll have you know that a bunch of us guys from The Supremacy Alliance gather a TS group up every night for RvR, we are all moderately low realm rank but we try our best and have fun. Sorry, just had to prove you wrong.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
like right now for instance, best rvr action for ages at this time, and u and ur group go and cut port ;) just so u know i've logged now but thanx for the 23k rps from ur retarded asses

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
like right now for instance, best rvr action for ages at this time, and u and ur group go and cut port ;) just so u know i've logged now but thanx for the 23k rps from ur retarded asses

port back opin :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ehm, I'll have you know that a bunch of us guys from The Supremacy Alliance gather a TS group up every night for RvR, we are all moderately low realm rank but we try our best and have fun. Sorry, just had to prove you wrong.

Awesome, I know you guys run a group, sometimes CM, that's it and that's why I wrote pretty much.

aika

Can't get enough of FH

PL my animist :( only 3 levels to go!

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Numbers

What I found odd last night (I don't play that often due to other commitments) that of the 30 Hibs on line there were 20 odd in RvR zones (66% or so).

Of the 25 Mids on line there were 10 or so in an RvR zone (42%).

Of the 70 Albs there was one group around for a while, and a few soloers - so at a guess 25% tops.

So, the question is, what the hell are you Albs doing at prime RvR time?

This is not a flame, I just find it stange and a shame because with more action more people may re-sub, and makes Dyvet more viable.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So, the question is, what the hell are you Albs doing at prime RvR time?

This is not a flame, I just find it stange and a shame because with more action more people may re-sub, and makes Dyvet more viable.

Last time i asked that had half of albion insulting me saying "We play the way we like to play so shut up" or "I dont like Rvr" and stuff like that.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Soul can you pls stop being gay and not go along with 5 other hibs and solo? Not fun when you have a eld/vamp/2rangers next to you (eras1)

PS: Dougie is even more gay then you :p he couldnt kill me solo but when he does with help he /rudes me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom