Why keep camping Beno / Beno bridge ?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well you aint gonna get it from me :p cba to go were 5 hibs are

True but when i heard it was you i left you :>
And now mids pwning my arse :(
And im not grped but you go where the action is, if you flame it they will come ^^

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Soul can you pls stop being gay and not go along with 5 other hibs and solo? Not fun when you have a eld/vamp/2rangers next to you (eras1)

PS: Dougie is even more gay then you :p he couldnt kill me solo but when he does with help he /rudes me lol

lol u ran away solo same as i did after u ml8 me + u had DI bot in tower

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol dont see what the porb's is here we r grped u no we r grp so why keep going on lol dont want to die dont go to rvr zones

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
It only right I should return favour to you manisch as last few weeks you RP PL'd me so if you wanna log in Hib I am sure we can come to some agreement :)

Soulja

Haha.

I've created 3 Rangers, I think it would be a nice addition to your group :p.

Seriously though, if you mean it, I can log over any time.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Nice one Soul...killing riderich with 2 other rangers helping you zzzzz lame as hell

not to mention letting the mids take tower in porpuse standing there

aika

Can't get enough of FH
seriously stop whining about being zerged or added on. If I made a post on FH each time i got zerged/added, the database would prolly crash :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol dont see what the porb's is here we r grped u no we r grp so why keep going on lol dont want to die dont go to rvr zones

Says the guy that whined over and over for being zerged or added... ever heard the word hipocricy?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
seriously stop whining about being zerged or added on. If I made a post on FH each time i got zerged/added, the database would prolly crash :(

Its not about that....its about ppl that whined over and over about being added doing the same shit...read post above

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Its not about that....its about ppl that whined over and over about being added doing the same shit...read post above

We all whine when getting ganked/zerged/added on, i whine as hell on vent. If i went here and whined i would be banned after 1sec ^^
I think we all need a big hug from netcode ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Nice one Soul...killing riderich with 2 other rangers helping you zzzzz lame as hell

not to mention letting the mids take tower in porpuse standing there

He came in and started 1st m8 what you problem he knows we grouped and still wanted to hit us so if he not prepared to die don't start :)

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
He came in and started 1st m8 what you problem he knows we grouped and still wanted to hit us so if he not prepared to die don't start :)

Soulja

Well remember what you said when you get zerged dont whine then...

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Well remember what you said when you get zerged dont whine then...

wasnt a whine was puting him right aepax wasnt solo like he sayed
same with bira's post he sayed solo fights was going on was telling ppl that it wasmt ture lol if u see it as whine ok i was whine lol :)

Aepax

Fledgling Freddie
like right now for instance, best rvr action for ages at this time, and u and ur group go and cut port ;) just so u know i've logged now but thanx for the 23k rps from ur retarded asses

Im unsure whether that was targetted at me or not but if it was, not sure if you noticed but hibs cut our beno port and our bold port yesterday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom