Why keep camping Beno / Beno bridge ?

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
Maby it is just me beeing stupid (know alot will agree with me here) but why
do hibs and mids stealthers keep camping Beno / Beno bridge, as alb caster you cant move 3 feet from tower door b4 u have arrows from 3-4 ranger / hunters in your face..... or get PA sliced by stealthers b4 u even reach the middle of the bridge.

Would be nice if ppl would consider the value of the game.... for me personally it is rapidly dropping, as above mentioned do not give any positive game time.

okey I know what your gonna say now..... we have to come and stand by Beno door as albs hug towers and do not want to come out unless they are in FG bla. bla. bla.....but why it that cause u get insta stealther zerged.

Just a small hope from an alb caster that we can get some more good rvr going than just stealth zerging.

Otherwhise all have fun out there. and enjoy your week-end :drink:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Just wait till Bufferer and me are out on Clerics again, then we sort Soulja's Ranger stealth zerg out, as they rapidly fail if enemy count is > 1. Shear and smite ftw!

The Shadowblades are a bit tougher, they have vanish :eek:.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Maby it is just me beeing stupid (know alot will agree with me here) but why
do hibs and mids stealthers keep camping Beno / Beno bridge, as alb caster you cant move 3 feet from tower door b4 u have arrows from 3-4 ranger / hunters in your face..... or get PA sliced by stealthers b4 u even reach the middle of the bridge.

Would be nice if ppl would consider the value of the game.... for me personally it is rapidly dropping, as above mentioned do not give any positive game time.

okey I know what your gonna say now..... we have to come and stand by Beno door as albs hug towers and do not want to come out unless they are in FG bla. bla. bla.....but why it that cause u get insta stealther zerged.

Just a small hope from an alb caster that we can get some more good rvr going than just stealth zerging.

Otherwhise all have fun out there. and enjoy your week-end :drink:

Go around it perhaps?

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
i must admit i agree with you here even if i am one of the guys that pa's u frequently, however from my pov i have to literally stand up at beno doors to get any action cuz soulbow kiliaran dougie deathsarrow bloona and many many more seem to be humping the top of the bridge a hell of alot lately.

i used to run around a ranger group some time ago, but thats when the server had a population and we always roamed open field and attacked fullgroups not just the soloers ;P

just a plee from me aswell then i guess, can u archers either solo or give the bridge humping a rest

peace out playaass

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
i used to run around a ranger group some time ago, but thats when the server had a population and we always roamed open field and attacked fullgroups not just the soloers ;P

You mean you used to assist on a certain Cleric all the time just to annoy him/her & the group, or? :p

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
no we'd actually try and kill fg's sometimes we did quite well, but what im saying is at least i aint doing it now with the server population so low.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
no we'd actually try and kill fg's sometimes we did quite well, but what im saying is at least i aint doing it now with the server population so low.

Must've been a fg of tards then

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pfft, took down 2 CM out of a FG with my roglord ranger before, not hard :p

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
no im out ruining rvr on my own!

Brite

p.s. apparently im a kid as well lol?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Playing a class with free chain disease / snare and instant life tap you are a kid, yes.

Helping the useless Hibs out makes you even younger.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
you really need to chill out a bit Manisch :p

My BD has and always will be my main character, its good for killing several people at a time and as no one left to play with it suits me fine. If you dont want to be attacked or want to die to another of my characters just ask :p

oh and every time you have attacked me i wasnt concentrating so fights have started at or near melee range giving you a big opportunity to kill me by landing a positional stun but you managed to mess it up completely every time, one time you didnt even break blade turn when it started from melee range.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
you really need to chill out a bit Manisch :p

My BD has and always will be my main character, its good for killing several people at a time and as no one left to play with it suits me fine. If you dont want to be attacked or want to die to another of my characters just ask :p

oh and every time you have attacked me i wasnt concentrating so fights have started at or near melee range giving you a big opportunity to kill me by landing a positional stun but you managed to mess it up completely every time, one time you didnt even break blade turn when it started from melee range.

Even if I'd given my best, you just purge and get away any way. Atm you're a no chance class for a Melee Tic.

2 of us were doing fine on the Hibs though, think it was 4-5 of them, not sure why you helped them.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Cool, thanks mate! I'll pick it up laterz (L)

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Even if I'd given my best, you just purge and get away any way. Atm you're a no chance class for a Melee Tic.

2 of us were doing fine on the Hibs though, think it was 4-5 of them, not sure why you helped them.

no action other than blend at start, and id rather hibs keep irvr in hw

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
We had to get the Ranger tards out of Blend, so I went for the tower.

Well as poster stated he didn't like us at Beno ? so then we went Blend and it seems you didn't like that either ???

What do you want Manisch lol a lobotomy ?

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well as poster stated he didn't like us at Beno ? so then we went Blend and it seems you didn't like that either ???

What do you want Manisch lol a lobotomy ?

Soulja

Since when does someone who is on the epic scale of fail right above the Post Mortem stealth noobs any opinion with value to me?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I'll gladly die to your stealther zerg as much as it needs, everybody facing you knows that you can't take on more than one unless you are 5-6. You have found a good solution to your inability, so all is well :p.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I'll gladly die to your stealther zerg as much as it needs, everybody facing you knows that you can't take on more than one unless you are 5-6. You have found a good solution to your inability, so all is well :p.

Bitter person Manisch and Counting not you strong point maybe Math school be better for you and here's a clue Myself/Dougie/Deathsarrow that is it m8 no 1 else.

Bet you glad you resubbed hey Manisch :)

ROFL

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom