News Tottenham riots

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bollocks to you mate, don't post shit about approving of police getting beaten up by twats then?

eksdee

FH is my second home
This thread is so dripping with right-wing idiocy that I thought I'd try and interject a bit of fun. I'm sure you can enjoy joining in the Daily Mail brigade tomorrow morning calling for them all to be shot and locked up with the inevitable headlines about it all being because of video games, television and that all our youth are drug addicts and Muslims.

- English -

Resident Freddy
This thread is so dripping with right-wing idiocy that I thought I'd try and interject a bit of fun. I'm sure you can enjoy joining in the Daily Mail brigade tomorrow calling for them all to be shot and locked up.

Think you forgot to add the troll face pic tho

here

Trollface_Im_a_Critic_in_Music-s462x377-206026-580.png

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Bollocks to you mate, don't post shit about approving of police getting beaten up by twats then?
Don't be so dramatic, I'm sure hes not supporting it ... just having a laugh.

We've all had a prob with the Police one way or another, and picture of one getting kicked in the nuts is quite funny.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

I agree with this, what rights does a copper give up to be getting the shit kicked out of them by someone else??? Eskdee, you become the copper in the picture, who is not getting paid and then respond.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This thread is so dripping with right-wing idiocy that I thought I'd try and interject a bit of fun. I'm sure you can enjoy joining in the Daily Mail brigade tomorrow morning calling for them all to be shot and locked up with the inevitable headlines about it all being because of video games, television and that all our youth are drug addicts and Muslims.

How the fuck is it funny? I cannot see the humour in a Copper being beaten up who is trying to protect the innocent...

eksdee

FH is my second home
I agree with this, what rights does a copper give up to be getting the shit kicked out of them by someone else??? Eskdee, you become the copper in the picture, who is not getting paid and then respond.

I have plenty of friends who have suffered violence and otherwise unfair treatment by the police. How do you know that guy wasn't the victim and retaliated? As Gimmly said, don't be so dramatic.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Your post did not read as a joke at all eksdee, I know people out in riot gear dealing with twats right now.

West Croydon:

Attachments

• westcroy.jpg
    westcroy.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 84

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have plenty of friends who have suffered violence and otherwise unfair treatment by the police. How do you know that guy wasn't the victim and retaliated? As Gimmly said, don't be so dramatic.

because that was from a "protest" where anarchy groups and trouble makers delibertly came covered up to cause trouble and create violence.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Now you are going to tell me that your friends were not breaking any laws whatsoever and were enjoying a coffee at Costa/Starbucks and the Law decided to have a go for no reason.

The point of this thread is about the current unrest in the UK. The people doing what they are doing is completely unjust and unlawful.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Your post did not read as a joke at all eksdee, I know people out in riot gear dealing with twats right now.

Sorry, should I have added a smiley? Read your own sig for advice.

rynnor

Rockhound
Its rather interesting - policing in reality is largely about creating an image that people will be punished if they break the law.

If enough people think they are outside the law the whole thing breaks down - if the police dont tackle it very hard in the next day or so this is going to spread like crazy and get very nasty!

eksdee

FH is my second home
Now you are going to tell me that your friends were not breaking any laws whatsoever and were enjoying a coffee at Costa/Starbucks and the Law decided to have a go for no reason.

I really hope this isn't serious, but unfortunately I think it is.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Sorry, should I have added a smiley? Read your own sig for advice.

Can you reply? You become the copper ....

- English -

Resident Freddy
its just a matter of time before someone dies, and anotehr boring inquiry (like the g 1000 or whatever it was)

eksdee

FH is my second home
Can you reply? You become the copper ....

As I already said, a picture doesn't even tell part of the story. Clearly you people buy way too much into the rubbish you're fed by the right wing media, it's unbelievable that you can't (apparently) possibly believe anyone but the police could be in the right.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and what about the media that reported the police assassinated an unarmed man? Is that okay for people to buy into with no proof?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As I already said, a picture doesn't even tell part of the story. Clearly you people buy way too much into the rubbish you're fed by the right wing media, it's unbelievable that you can't (apparently) possibly believe anyone but the police could be in the right.

Forget the media and everything else. You are the copper, you are being laid into by 1 guy with hundreds of hungry people standing behind him. Tell me what you are thinking?

99% of the Police force do what they are told. You are the frontline, be it right or wrong. Remember, 1 guy is kicking the shit out of you with another hundred behind him waiting to have a go...

Macho man now?

eksdee

FH is my second home
its just a matter of time before someone dies, and anotehr boring inquiry (like the g 1000 or whatever it was)

If you're referring to the violence at the G8 summit in Genoa in 2001 (27th G8 summit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) then that's a completely different kettle of fish to this nonesense. Don't really see how you can deem the inquiry into the death and violence towards a number of peaceful activists who were asleep in a school as 'boring'.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Harrow on the Hill station closed, groups apparently gathering in the town centre.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Forget the media and everything else. You are the copper, you are being laid into by 1 guy with hundreds of hungry people standing behind him. Tell me what you are thinking?

99% of the Police force do what they are told. You are the frontline, be it right or wrong. Remember, 1 guy is kicking the shit out of you with another hundred behind him waiting to have a go...

Macho man now?

That picture shows two people, where are you getting all this nonesense from?

and what about the media that reported the police assassinated an unarmed man? Is that okay for people to buy into with no proof?

Of course not? When did I defend them?

You people baffle me. Stop trying to create some false drama over one picture.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

It's only right to have an enquiry into a death of an innocent, or where there is doubt. However that was a very different situation to this, which is just out of control looting because currently there is little risk to them.

rynnor

Rockhound
I dont understand this police tactic of forming a line and then watching as people loot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom