News Tottenham riots

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That picture shows two people, where are you getting all this nonesense from?

Of course not? When did I defend them?

You people baffle me. Stop trying to create some false drama over one picture.

For fuck sake, how fucking retarded are you? It takes more than 1 person to start a riot. Let me check the news, oh look, lots of people attacking the Police.

So back to my original question, imagine you are a Policeman, being beaten up by a guy (in the middle of a riot involving MORE than 1 person) with hundreds more (in fact 3 people or so) waiting to kick the living shit out of you.

How do you feel?

eksdee

FH is my second home
I'm not justifying violence either way, christ. You call me retarded and you don't even see the point yourself. Your point is moot. It's obvious coppers are going to be shitting themselves. It's self-evident however that these things are cylical and one bad act - not, for the idiots who will say I am, that I am defending it - will beget another.

Oh and if you wondered, Deebs and Ch3tan what got me riled to post something inflamatory in the first place, this is from just the first 3 pages:

Well the whole thing can be broken down into:

1. A bunch of scum turning up to break up stuff.
  2. A bunch of scum turning up to steal stuff.
  3. A group turned up to protest over a scumbag getting shot.

Some Gansta innit bra tried to shoot a policeman, so they shot him back. He died, scum bags don't like it and are using it as an excuse to steal stuff.

fin

They should shoot more scumbags imo.

It's tottenham, what do you expect, blame immigration who have been letting these cnunts in the country over the last 40years ...

I've never had a problem with Police and I really should have, I've done a lot of things in life on the wrong side of the law .... Last time I encountered the Police was outside Northwick Park hospital when I got speed-gunned doing 55 in a 30 (maybe 40) and they let me off! ;p

its disgusting
tbh i think they need to shoot a lot more people in that area.
or chemically castrate them and wait 30 years.. tho option 1 is quicker

Bring back carpet bombing...

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Beating a copper up for trying to protect public property is just retarded. People whine when they use riot shields, people whine when they stop them by using kettling.

What do you suggest they do to stop these fuckknuckles? A leaflet campaign? A nice little sit down?

This is peoples property and communities getting destroyed by dickheads who really couldn't care less about other people and their right to enjoy a peaceful life. Fuck them.

I stand by my comment, scum who deny others the right to their freedom and peace should be treated like the scum they are, this includes middle class pricks who have no concept of working for something and are quite happy to smash it up in their school holidays.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh and if you wondered, Deebs and Ch3tan what got me riled to post something inflamatory in the first place, this is from just the first 3 pages:

I sort of understand but put your being in the place of a Police Officer on the front line today who is on overtime and not being paid. That officer faces serious injury at the least. They are doing what they have been told to do by more senior people, protect and serve.

My beef with you is how flippant you were with the pic of a lone copper being attacked by a protester, I can bet your last buck that the protester was NOT alone when he decided to attack.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not justifying violence either way, christ. You call me retarded and you don't even see the point yourself. Your point is moot. It's obvious coppers are going to be shitting themselves. It's self-evident however that these things are cylical and one bad act - not, for the idiots who will say I am, that I am defending it - will beget another.

Ashamed why? For wanting a safe city and not having to worry about violent flare ups and massive loss and damage to private property? Apart from the imigration comment, all I see is angry people annoyed because of what is happening.

A guy was killed by the police, the inquiry isn't finished yet. Gang culture is rife in London, what is wrong with any of those comments? I don't give a shit about criminals, they give away all rights to be treated fairly when they make the choice to hurt society through their actions.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I have plenty of friends who have suffered violence and otherwise unfair treatment by the police. How do you know that guy wasn't the victim and retaliated? As Gimmly said, don't be so dramatic.

Oh no another person who has friends who've been roughed up by the police, not sure it is so shocking to hear of another person claiming it or it being true and related to you.

eksdee

FH is my second home
I sort of understand but put your being in the place of a Police Officer on the front line today who is on overtime and not being paid. That officer faces serious injury at the least. They are doing what they have been told to do by more senior people, protect and serve.

My beef with you is how flippant you were with the pic of a lone copper being attacked by a protester, I can bet your last buck that the protester was NOT alone when he decided to attack.

And you can bet your last buck that police will get their own back over the course. The whole thing is ridiculous, but you can only shit on people for so long before they fight back.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
How is looting private business and destroying private property fighting back. More utter bullshit.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved

out of interest, what particular bits get your goat? Gimmly's bit is a bit... um... wrong; as are the chemical castration and carpet bombing bits (as I, my family and some of my nicer neighbours would probably get caught up). but, surely Embattle's point hits the nail right on the head?

rynnor

Rockhound
Is it time for a curfew and would it be enforceable?

eksdee

FH is my second home
Ashamed why? For wanting a safe city and not having to worry about violent flare ups and massive loss and damage to private property? Apart from the imigration comment, all I see is angry people annoyed because of what is happening.

A guy was killed by the police, the inquiry isn't finished yet. Gang culture is rife in London, what is wrong with any of those comments? I don't give a shit about criminals, they give away all rights to be treated fairly when they make the choice to hurt society through their actions.

Because you're blind enough to believe all the bullshit you're fed that they're all 'criminals' and 'imigrants' and what other hate-filled label you want to put on them. I'm not defending criminals or anything else, but it's so much deeper and complex than just a few 'gangsters' who are pissed off that their friend got shot. If people are honestly too willfully ignorant to not see past that, then there really is no hope.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Eksdee is clearly on a wind up but... What's right wing about wanting some proper police response when the shops you go to on a daily basis are getting smashed to shit by a load of thugs? I suppose it makes you feel like a real lefty if you pretend to hate the police. As someone else said, imagine if you were one of them atm.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's fuck all to do with anyone associated with the guy who got shot. It's gangs looting and nothing more, except some awful parenting.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
For fuck sake, how fucking retarded are you? It takes more than 1 person to start a riot. Let me check the news, oh look, lots of people attacking the Police.

So back to my original question, imagine you are a Policeman, being beaten up by a guy (in the middle of a riot involving MORE than 1 person) with hundreds more (in fact 3 people or so) waiting to kick the living shit out of you.

How do you feel?

And you can bet your last buck that police will get their own back over the course. The whole thing is ridiculous, but you can only shit on people for so long before they fight back.

After several posts YOU HAVE STILL NOT ANSWERED my question. Put yourself into my scenario. Tell me, is your arsehole working overtime at what is about to happen to you?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Because you're blind enough to believe all the bullshit you're fed that they're all 'criminals' and 'imigrants' and what other hate-filled label you want to put on them. I'm not defending criminals or anything else, but it's so much deeper and complex than just a few 'gangsters' who are pissed off that their friend got shot. If people are honestly too willfully ignorant to not see past that, then there really is no hope.

Obviously you know stuff we don't. Enlighten us with your wisdom.

- English -

Resident Freddy
If you're referring to the violence at the G8 summit in Genoa in 2001 (27th G8 summit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) then that's a completely different kettle of fish to this nonesense. Don't really see how you can deem the inquiry into the death and violence towards a number of peaceful activists who were asleep in a school as 'boring'.

nah was referring to the Ian Tomlinson one a few years ago, where he was pushed over in protests by the police which resulted in a huge waste of tax payers money.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Eksdee is clearly on a wind up but... What's right wing about wanting some proper police response when the shops you go to on a daily basis are getting smashed to shit by a load of thugs? I suppose it makes you feel like a real lefty if you pretend to hate the police. As someone else said, imagine if you were one of them atm.

Well either that or he is one of those liberty types.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
NO! Don't burn Greggs!! Do these people have no sense of justice!!!

nooooooow.jpg

eksdee

FH is my second home
Obviously you know stuff we don't. Enlighten us with your wisdom.

What a predictable response. I'm sorry that I don't just gobble up what the Daily Hate wants me to, what can I say?

A friend of mine summed up how I feel just now: "What a huge amount of wasted anger and passion."

Don't assume I support the trashing of people's homes, of businesses and violence against people just trying to do their job. I don't. But it isn't as simple as rounding them all up and giving them a 'good and proper British hiding'. Believing that kind of thing makes you just as bad as the rioters themselves and that's the most worrying thing. How do you think riots escalate? Of course an element of it is the stupidity of the type of people who would riot in the manner the majority has in the first place, but there are other elements outside of the obvious that are dangerously easy to ignore.

eksdee

FH is my second home
After several posts YOU HAVE STILL NOT ANSWERED my question. Put yourself into my scenario. Tell me, is your arsehole working overtime at what is about to happen to you?

I did. Read better.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

So you think smashing up businesses and personal property and beating up the police trying to protect the public is some valiant protest again "the man" ?

lol

This has nothing at all to do with the scummer that got shot, that protest was peaceful, it only got violent when people decided they wanted free stuff.

eksdee

FH is my second home

Not really, but having a different opinion doesn't make me a 'real lefty'.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What a predictable response. I'm sorry that I don't just gobble up what the Daily Hate wants me to, what can I say?

A friend of mine summed up how I feel just now: "What a huge amount of wasted anger and passion."

Don't assume I support the trashing of people's homes, of businesses and violence against people just trying to do their job. I don't. But it isn't as simple as rounding them all up and giving them a 'good and proper British hiding'. Believing that kind of thing makes you just as bad as the rioters themselves and that's the most worrying thing. How do you think riots escalate? Of course an element of it is the stupidity of the type of people who would riot in the manner the majority has in the first place, but there are other elements outside of the obvious that are dangerously easy to ignore.

I have not read anything the last 4 days in regard to newspapers. Only what I have seen (not read) on the internet and here. Again you decide NOT to answer my question about putting yourself into the Police Officer's shoes in the picture you posted. Why is that?

eksdee

FH is my second home
So you think smashing up businesses and personal property and beating up the police trying to protect the public is some valiant protest again "the man" ?

lol

Read better. Understand better. You're just putting weight behind everything I write with this idiocy.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I agree that's not a long term solution eskdee, but right now, I don't want half my town burnt down and be unable to go out. Deal with the worst offenders hard now, then you can address the root causes.

Deebs; you seen the pictures of west croydon? fires out of control, fire service unable to get to some. reeves corner is gutted by flames for example, and the building surrounding it.

eksdee

FH is my second home
I have not read anything the last 4 days in regard to newspapers. Only what I have seen (not read) on the internet and here. Again you decide NOT to answer my question about putting yourself into the Police Officer's shoes in the picture you posted. Why is that?

I did. Read better. The newspapers are merely used as a reference point to general opinion in society, it's an easy and common reference point to help what I'm saying be understood. Nothing more.

- English -

Resident Freddy
The country has enough finance problems as it is. This will have caused millions and millions in policing, damage and insurance etc. I just heard a Croydon MP on the news mentioning how will they move on from this, how can they move on from this? What type of business would want to start up there with all the violence and looting.

Idiots.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
NO! Don't burn Greggs!! Do these people have no sense of justice!!!

nooooooow.jpg

Actually you'll notice that's just next door. They've burned the entire street, but Greggs has been miraculously left alone so they can still get sausage rolls for lunch tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom