Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They're less than a mile away from where I live :ninja:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's ok! Boris is coming back from hols early!! He'll shake his fist at them and call them oiks, that'll learn 'em !!! ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
What do you count as police brutality? I've seen a girl of 20 get smacked in the head with a baton to the point where she had to have several stitches, this happened because she had the gall to complain to the riot police after she'd been kettled in for 6 hours so tightly she couldn't breathe

I'd say brutality is where a person in a position of power beats the shit out of a random for no reason at all, eg the random is not breaking any laws, has complied with possible police requests and is not behaving in any way out of the ordinary, to the point where the random is incapacitated or dead.

So my thought excludes any rioter. So solly, you want to riot, you take the shit that comes with it.

My thought partially excludes (peaceful) protests, because I am aware from personal experience that three things may occur:
1) protest is a success, 2) a person or persons with a different agenda can excite matters, and things escalate, and 3) deliberate failure to comply with police requests excite matters, and things escalate.

I'm sorry your 20yo female friend got hit in the head with a baton, but I also wonder what lead her to be in the position that she could be hit with a baton in the first place. I wonder what she was doing, where she was at the time and why a policeman was so agitated by whatever was going down.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My parents are now stuck in palmers green as there is fresh trouble in wood green. My cousin may be stuk in Croydon as the police have started shutting off the town centre. Fucking kids. Send teM alto Afghanistan as human shields.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
People that whine about police brutality all the time, need to replace the pussy in there pants with a cock. Maybe because I've lived here for long and police brutality whining / court cases gets you more of a beating and even death ... I don't know.

The same thing happened here last April about the gov, the Army was sniping people and eventually over run them (by killing people). They literally had enough and started killing protesters when they started looting and barricading roads.

There is no fucking about here, I saw on CCTV once a police officer wrestling with a guy outside 7 eleven with his gun out. He pistol whipped the guy, knocked him out cold on the floor, blood pouring out of his face still out cold ... 3 more police turned up, they put him in hand cuffs (legs and hand) and throw him face first into the back of the pickup and made sure he would land face first.

There would be no such police brutality, the guy would be apologizing to the police. While the police would be watching the CCTV with some whiskey laughing and saying good job but next time give him a few free kicks to make him regret it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There were two types of people involved in all of this, the non-violent protesters and the scum that are now carrying it on far beyond what the non-violent protesters had in mind.

Seriously the Police should crack down fucking hard on the scum and send a message, throw things at us with the intent to maim/kill and we respond with equal brutality.

I mean why should the Police be subject to this level of behaviour and not be allowed to fight fire with fire. I am all for it. These people are not making a protest, they are destroying people's homes, property and businesses. What the fuck does that do apart from destroy a community? Once they are identified any assets they own should be seized and used to pay for the damage they caused, get them to fix the damage. America has it right in that respect, chain gangs.

Absolutely fucking disgusted and not proud to be called British if it means I am in the same group as these cunts.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Agree 100% Everyone knows the people involved in the ongoing actions are nothing more than thugs and criminals, therefore they should be treated as such.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
What do you count as police brutality? I've seen a girl of 20 get smacked in the head with a baton to the point where she had to have several stitches, this happened because she had the gall to complain to the riot police after she'd been kettled in for 6 hours so tightly she couldn't breathe

If she could complain she could breathe.

Time to authorise water cannon loaded with dye. Then take your time to round them up over the next few weeks and put them in camps in the countryside where they can concentrate on what they've done for a while.

This is not legitimate protest, it is simple thuggery which can't be tolerated.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I work in Lewisham. Drove home at 5:30 and saw an abnormal number of people walking around, but didn't see any rioting stuff. Was really shocked when I got home and saw the news :D

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Haha. I live in Catford. It's just started in Catford. Some shops smashed up, JD Sports being looted. WTF.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm all for martial law right now. And lets see some brutality against these thieving, vandalising thugs. You can't tell if they are minors or not when they are hooded and balaclaved up, so treat them as adults.

All I can hear is sirens all around the area right now, and we've got police who are overstretched and probably into their 12th + hour of overtime with no relief in sight. How are they possibly going to cover every highstreet in London with riot police?

Water canons and rubber bullets should be used NOW, to deter any other thinking of starting.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
ye i actually live in tottenham, so pretty much all the places that have been burned/looted i know.
and i say: burn the rioters, the complete and utter scumbags

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
1948:

Away from the capital, there are reports of a standoff between police and youths outside Birmingham's Pallasades Shopping Centre. That's close to the city's New Street railway station.
That's not "close" to New Street, that's practically inside New Street.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Croydon is getting a bit spicy, police turning crowds back towards streatham, some incidents being reported by friends of gangs running around in surrounding areas. Really hope they disperse.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Rubber bullet and tear gas time.

Fuck the hand wringers.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Don't think Catford is too bad. Some shops totally looted but no fires as far as I can tell.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Well, I'm pretty on the fence with the rioting in general. THIS however I am fully in support of:

tumblr_lpmhu6g5Lf1r1p3wro1_400.jpg

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
What do they actually use and pay the army a shit load for these days? Just international war that we have no business in?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
"London's gone insane. To sum up, rowdy younguns with Blackberrys are organising riots because a drug dealer with a replica gun got shot by the police. Parts of London have been fucked so hard they're starting to resemble Jordan's snatch.
Yeah. It's that bad."

You are for police getting beaten up by idiots out to cause nothing but trouble? Get fucked eksdee. I hope someone you know suffers from all this so you can get some perspective.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
kicked off in west croydon. The a23 London Road is closed approaching it.

eksdee

FH is my second home
You are for police getting beaten up by idiots out to cause nothing but trouble? Get fucked eksdee. I hope someone you know suffers from all this so you can get some perspective.

Don't be so silly and reactionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom