News Tottenham riots

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
its disgusting
tbh i think they need to shoot a lot more people in that area.
or chemically castrate them and wait 30 years.. tho option 1 is quicker

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So Tottenham isn't Knightsbridge then I guess.
Was in Toxteth last week fixing a boiler for some Muslim guy with about twenty family members in a terraced house, so I knocked, the wife came to the door and said 'My husband will be with you in a minute'
So I said 'where is it?'
She repeated above.
So i just waltzed into most likely spot to find him praying to Mecca.
I came this close to saying 'That won't get it fixed mate'
But thought better of it, don't wan't to be responsible for riot number two.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
I just love the stupidity of the rioters.... they know they live on TV/CCTV etc... oh but wait.. these brave people are covering their faces...

48 of them still got owned by police tho

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I hope they catch every last one of them and set them to work repairing the damage they've caused.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
hearing a lot about how the guy they shot was unarmed and restrained by another officer

also tests show the bullet in the police radio was a police bullet..

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
where are you getting this information from?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
guardian live feed, twitter, word from my mate who was there although he won't tell me stuff over the internet :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
hearing a lot about how the guy they shot was unarmed and restrained by another officer

also tests show the bullet in the police radio was a police bullet..

None of that justifies any of this though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it isn't as cut and dried as the police have tried to make it sound tbh.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
just thought i would pop on quickly, i was almost homeless on saturday night the aldi that burnt down is on the other side of my friends house, i was moving in there next week. They were all evacuated 1am. Its been ready to kick off for weeks

enfield has kicked off now and rumours Wood Green and Brixton is getting savoury, luckily i am in East london at the moment but i would have been in the heart of it all saturday night if i hadnt left there in the afternoon

rynnor

Rockhound
The enfield stuff suprises me - did the kids from tottenham just jump on trains or what? The locals there wouldnt much care what goes on in tottenham.

Chilly

Balls of steel
They saw it on TV and said "I want to loot Aldi, come on boys". And got on with it. I cant believe those fucking retards in tott looted CORNER SHOPS. What the fuck are they going to steal? Bread? Maybe a few beers or fags?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
They're so retarded they can't even steal decent shit.

I've just landed in laaaaandan, heard about the Enfield stuff on the radio.

BRAP BRAP.

soze

I am a FH squatter
One of the girls i grew up with is a police officer in Enfield who got called into Tottenham worked all last night getting spat at ect. And she is now facing the same at Enfield Town in what will be her 10th hour of unpaid over time. How many people here would go and stand in from of a bunch of chavs throwing petrol bombs when you are told you will not even get paid? I know it would make me think twice.

Another one of my old school friends is talking about a guy that came knocking at his door flogging cheap DVD's. Shocking how this went from peaceful process to looting for profit in such a short time.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
G, Sparx... wanna get together for a beer tomorrow night? I'm in Bethnal Green!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Trouble starting in Brixton and Croydon as I speak. facebook and twitter getting the reports first... Lots of police cars whizzing to croydon and brixton, apparently the h&m on Brixton high street has been smashed up. There was trouble earlier on Thornton heath high street too, everyone I've heard from says it's youths and gangs. Fucking idots. Send the army in.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh, and yeah, tossers!

I read that the police shot the guy after he fired on them, but at the same time was an article from someone 'wishing to remain anon' saying he was unarmed and on the ground when the police shot him 4 times. That's what's caused this to kick off, and the Evening Standard have alot to answer for if that was unfounded.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That didn't start this Jup; it's naive to think so. Gangs and anarchist idiots have jumped all over this to cause chaos and profit as usual.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Yup, there was a peaceful protest taking place apparantly, but gangs and other folks wanting to cause havoc are all over it.

Send in the SAS!!! :p

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
maybes the Enfield branch of JD Sports has better trainers to steal.

its no longer about a bloke being shot.. its about how much they can pinch and then play the race card.

send in The Hoff

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Still all kicking off tonight, media seem to be struggling as they're about as welcome as the police are. Now it's gone from rioting with a bit of looting to nothing but looting as all the yoots realise they can get away with it atm

Appollo

Part of the furniture
I heard it was Modric's leaving party that went abit crazy in Tottenham.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if i was in london i'd be looting all the shit

Embattle

FH is my second home
Then I would be hoping they use a plastic bullet on you too.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, this is certainly new-s for once. Bit of a :eek7: to read about, but at the same time, after years if listening to you lot about this and that in the land of the brits. can't say i'm surprised. This has been cooking like yellowstone park.

On the blame thing, easy to turn and demand heads of the looters, but it does speak of a larger social issue if this kind of thing kicks off to start with. Maybe a few fingers that way wouldn't hurt, education budgets, education at all, parenting, youth activities etc. Ofcourse if you do the crime, you're to blame, no question as it's a choice.

In a nu-uhshell; i think people just needed a catalyst to explode and this sounds like a catalyst enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom