TV Top Gear, back tonight

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Here's an idea people, don't watch it, then you won't have to moan about how scripted/shit/old it is for the next week

I'm looking at you ch3t....;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I prefer Clarkson to Hammond, it's close though.

And it is shit.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Top Gear is great the same as WWE. You suspend some belief and accept its fake and it is enjoyable TV.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
But it used to be that you didn't have to suspend belief because it was genuinely good TV. Just sayin'. :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
ITT: people complaining about people complaining.

And screw y'all, I'm going to a Wrestlemania event in March, Wrestling is still the shit!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Will watch it on iplayer. Luther Season 2 just finished DLing, so will watch that tonight instead.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Enjoyed that; stuck to their roots and didn't get silly. I've also never had the remotest desire for a Lambo. Until now.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I still want a '67 Shelby GT500. I'd look cooler than some twat in a supercar and I'd get Angelina Jolie!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Top Gear is great the same as WWE. You suspend some belief and accept its fake and it is enjoyable TV.

Yeap, bold and the beautiful for men :p

Beer, eats, american style ofcourse(like hotdoggies etc) and watch some royal rumble. More entertaining then over half the other sh*t going on.

Top gear is similar, it doesn't have to be reality to entertain.

Planning on getting a trip on for the Wrestlemania XXX, though that is near impossible to achieve.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, that would be the case if it wasn't the same over and over. If they are going to go down the comedy route then they need to get some writers involved.

At the moment it's three embarrassing dads trying to be funny and running out of jokes.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, that would be the case if it wasn't the same over and over. If they are going to go down the comedy route then they need to get some writers involved.

At the moment it's three embarrassing dads trying to be funny and running out of jokes.

Fair enough really, the jokes are repetitive, but i find that...how to put it...comfortable familiar comedy? If you know what i mean.

Yeah Wij, XXX is a bit iffy way to put it :p

Though not sick-in-mouth, something else in mouth for sure.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeap, bold and the beautiful for men :p

Beer, eats, american style ofcourse(like hotdoggies etc) and watch some royal rumble. More entertaining then over half the other sh*t going on.

Top gear is similar, it doesn't have to be reality to entertain.

Planning on getting a trip on for the Wrestlemania XXX, though that is near impossible to achieve.
Yep i would love to go to Wrestlemania live as well. We and my mates always have a Wrestlemania party, one of us buys it on PPV the others bring the Bud and Pretzles, good times.

And who else thinks Val Venis needs to be the host of WM XXX :)

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
I enjoyed it. Just fantasy cars with a bit of silllyness thrown in. I think that Will guy stepped out of a spaceship though - WTF is he smoking ?

Chilly

Balls of steel
I enjoyed it. Just fantasy cars with a bit of silllyness thrown in. I think that Will guy stepped out of a spaceship though - WTF is he smoking ?
He's smoking super fucking rich better than you weed, mate.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

He must be because that car he showed was the result of someone doing some serious drugs, and not in a good way:
19214-xlarge.jpg

What a piece of crap (apparently its a deLorean underneath; LOL).

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It looks like an elongated Lancia with delorean doors.

He'll probably sell a few hundred to some too rich idiot fuckknobs in the entertainment industry for $1m each when they cost $150k to make and make a fucking fortune.

Chilly

Balls of steel
He must be because that car he showed was the result of someone doing some serious drugs, and not in a good way:
19214-xlarge.jpg

What a piece of crap (apparently its a deLorean underneath; LOL).
Maybe, but I bet he'll sell a bucket load of em. Celebrity endorsement works for everything else, why should cars be different? People are mugs, so someone is going to mug them.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Chilly said:

I lol'd :)

Agree with ECA, I was like "looks like a bad lancia copy".

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I really like the episode, good fun. Need to drop star in a car though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom