To the person who gained access to my account

M

Mageling

War

Originally posted by elerand
An expat is any uk citizen now living outside of the UK.

Oh and hope you're all getting ready to learn Mexican spanish right now ;)

You were an expatriate African, before you were British, as sciences have told us.

In fact most were born into the sunshine, and not under the fog.

Originally posted by Tasans
If someone then broke into his house, stole his pc, tv stereo etc, then by his reasoning i would expect he wouldnt get angry?
Come on ffs its just materialistic items used for pleasure, not that they cannot be regained!
Lameling follow your advice and get a life. While you are at it bugger off from these boards too.
I’m not the one whining over an in game character like somebody died. But hey in your world you can ‘roll’ a new life.

Originally posted by Novamir
Well, I've reported him, I suggest you do the same- maybe it will shut him up.
And so the little child covered his ears with his hands; because truth hurts. To make it simple, use /ignore as you can’t deal.

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Ok two thingsMageling stop throwing out bizarre comments and abusing people, its not healthy and ur really digging urself a hole
Not at all, I’m levitating atm, reaching my inner mantra.

Originally posted by seeaira
Being that I am an American, I am highly offended by this comment. Is it necessary to keep this dickhead (Mageling) busy with his "witty" comments? You are only adding fuel to the fire. In my opinion this is some pimple faced child who thinks he can gain some popularity on the forum by posting. I have absolutely nothing to say to him. Lets get back to the topic at hand and /ignore dickhead.
I will retire in florida as well, at 65++. Call me mkay.

Originally posted by finbahr
lONEWOLF sorry you are a bit off in this matter yes we did ship a lot of crims to aus but we also shipped them to the americas as well a lot of the irish rebels (criminals) were sent there

mageling your a dumb yank (not calling all the decent ones) who are so thick they killed more americans than iraqis in the gulf warthrough friendly fire so why don't you feck of to an american server

and can u also tell me what a victorian accent is ?

imagine the chinese wow you got a funny ming dynasty accent haven't you

Stop using drugs man; it's not good for you. Cantonese and Mandarin are too complex for me to even try to describe in this post. But you need to at least try to suck less than Manchester United did last season.

Originally posted by seeaira
Verata... Im really sorry that this has happened to you. On a positive note, its great to see all the people who have offered some help to you.
Good luck to you in the future. :)
Explanation, Mageling helped this foo' the most. Never would this many have bothered and taken a stand if not for me. Being a bad guy is always such a good job eeeh?

Oh yeah for my groupies, fans, followers etc I had one too many free drinks. But I took the bottom out of it.

F

FredaOfAxiom

My God! this guy STILL in here? ... Hummm isn't life nice but then Mageling wouldnt know that as he's still arguing with himself :lol:

M

Mageling

Nah

Originally posted by FredaOfAxiom
My God! this guy STILL in here? ... Hummm isn't life nice but then Mageling wouldnt know that as he's still arguing with himself :lol:
No need when I got fans like ya.

R

rure

you are so naive mageling.

if I knew how to use the ignore function I would.

/edit: found it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom