To the person who gained access to my account

O

old.Xarr

he's some fucktard that ends up with some lame discussion about norway, world war 2, american english or whatever every god damn time he opens that cockhole of his.

E

elerand

Re: Invasion

Originally posted by Mageling

An expatriate was pre July 4, 1776. After that date Americans worked hard and thus rendered British English obsolete; thus the birth of American English. To sum it up they wanted something that sounded good, was understandable (London Cockney…) etc etc.

What is known, as they have trouble determining exactly how many (people) speak English so on and so forth - quote; "Most recent estimates suggest that 377 million people speak English as a first language (Crystal 1997). The two largest concentrations are the USA (226 million) and the UK (56 million)...”. And we all know the British don’t get their fuck on so a few years would not matter shit for ya lot.
[/B]

An expat is any uk citizen now living outside of the UK.

Oh and hope you're all getting ready to learn Mexican spanish right now ;)

T

Tasans

If someone then broke into his house, stole his pc, tv stereo etc, then by his reasoning i would expect he wouldnt get angry?
Come on ffs its just materialistic items used for pleasure, not that they cannot be regained!
Lameling follow your advice and get a life. While you are at it bugger off from these boards too.

N

Novamir

Well, I've reported him, I suggest you do the same- maybe it will shut him up.

F

FredaOfAxiom

Correct me if Im wrong.. But didnt England use America at some point for its criminal dumping ground? :kiss2:

Also may I take this opportunity to point Mageling towards this lovely book.... "How to win friends & influence people" you seem in dire need of it. Oh! and if you suggest I need it... I've already read it hence the reason I have friends :kissit:

Verata: That sucks big time! I hope the person responsible is caught.

L

-Lonewolf-

Ok two things

Mageling stop throwing out bizarre comments and abusing people, its not healthy and ur really digging urself a hole

And for the rest of you stop ganging up and having a go everyone is entitled to a opinion and his is as valid as anyone elses even if it does go against the current consensus

Keep the topic on track and quit the arguing, ur all better than that, if you really wanna argue do it on irc or PM's, we are losing the jist of this thread

Oh and sorry to hear ur loss Verata

One other thing, Freda that was Australia

A

Aeiedil

Originally posted by FredaOfAxiom
Correct me if Im wrong.. But didnt England use America at some point for its criminal dumping ground? :kiss2:

thought that was australia :) hence pommies (properties of her majesty, pohm) *shrug* what i remember hearing on the subject

A

Apathy

Only a picture of THE HAIR will sort this out.

Specifically, THE HAIR ON DRUMS.

6067charlie5.jpg

Caption - "What the fuck are these things? Haha...they make boomboom noise! Now I will play with my small willy whilst noone is looking because they are afraid to make eye contact with me and let me see their suspicion that I have no musical ability at all."

a.

S

seeaira

Aeiedil: 1 : americans speak with excessivley silly accents

Being that I am an American, I am highly offended by this comment. Is it necessary to keep this dickhead (Mageling) busy with his "witty" comments? You are only adding fuel to the fire. In my opinion this is some pimple faced child who thinks he can gain some popularity on the forum by posting. I have absolutely nothing to say to him. Lets get back to the topic at hand and /ignore dickhead.

Verata... Im really sorry that this has happened to you. On a positive note, its great to see all the people who have offered some help to you.
Good luck to you in the future. :)

F

finbahr

lONEWOLF sorry you are a bit off in this matter yes we did ship a lot of crims to aus but we also shipped them to the americas as well a lot of the irish rebels (criminals) were sent there

mageling your a dumb yank (not calling all the decent ones) who are so thick they killed more americans than iraqis in the gulf warthrough friendly fire so why don't you feck of to an american server

and can u also tell me what a victorian accent is ?

imagine the chinese wow you got a funny ming dynasty accent haven't you

ps sorry this is a flamming war when its very upsetting for someones account to hacked

S

seeaira

finbahr: so why don't you feck of to an american server

:rolleyes: You think us americans what that dickhead? No thank you.. you guys can keep him :puke:

M

mib666

File sharing applications are the enemy here, if you have to be a FREELOADER do not keep sensitive information on the same PC as Kazaa

L

-Lonewolf-

Yes your right but what I was trying to say was that Australia was more famed for having criminals sent thats all

Anyhow enough of the Xenophobia

We love all nationalities on this board its no longer a local community but a global one!

A

Aeiedil

seeaira soz for any offence caused :)

but seirously american accents genrally sound kinda silly from my pov :D i think a good scottish accent can beat it though :p

<goes off mumbling in his "victorian" accent some more> so sorry I havent got my language up to version 2003.x11421 MS version :p I am perfectly happy with the language I use :p dont fix what aint broke after all :p

K

Keri

Verata ... so sorry to hear what happened. I know you to be a genuinely nice guy who definitely did not deserve this. I would think any other E&Es might also want to make doubly sure their accounts are secure <sigh>.

I'm also sad to see how this thread has been hijacked. I won't even bother to give my opinion of the hijackers. :(

L

Loccon

Thats terrible

I hope you have the power to continue m8, not sure if i would be strong enough to do that after that cruel deed that was made out for not much personally winning...

It's a shame that stuffs like this exists.

A

Arnor

btw, if you ever need some rps, feel free to give me a pm here or on irc ;)

R

razorboy

I knew about tdaer (it's been a while) but now verata too? Sucks to hear that m8 :(

(if it appears the hacker is a belgian, give me his address, so I can go slap him up)

P.S: did he send a pm yet btw?

E

elerand

Originally posted by FredaOfAxiom

Also may I take this opportunity to point Mageling towards this lovely book.... "How to win friends & influence people" you seem in dire need of it. Oh! and if you suggest I need it... I've already read it hence the reason I have friends :kissit:

Verata: That sucks big time! I hope the person responsible is caught.

Which part of the world(playground) hasn't been graced(blighted) by the prescence of some of The uk's finest(worst)?

You're thinking of Australia, now that was a colony that became cool, dunno what they were feeding the early settlers tho :p

Could have been worse, if the english hadn't gained large bits pf america from the french, then...well I shudder to think :D

R

razorboy

Originally posted by Aeiedil
i dont remember elph getting hacked?

He didn't post it here in public, but he did get hacked.
All his items got deleted, but not his chars I believe.

--Ibaun

E

Eblessair

that sucks :(

i probably have some items fit for a warden in my vault somewhere, ill have a dig around next time im on

T

Thorarin

Originally posted by Repent
dont always aim stuff at GOA when ppl get hacked, the person who got hacked may also be doing somthin wrong.
7. Change your password once a month or when ever you wish.

You can't change your subscription password currently, so there's really nothing you can do if you think the password might be compromised..

GOA probably chose this approach to discourage account trading, butit doesn't give you the tools to keep your account safe in regular situations either :(

O

Olgark

Originally posted by elerand
You're thinking of Australia, now that was a colony that became cool, dunno what they were feeding the early settlers tho :p

It was Marmite which is made from bear and vegtables all boiled up to make a dark brown paste that for some reason tastes great when consumed drunk.

Sorry to hear about your account being hacked Verata. Hope you get back on your feet soon. Christ some people just make you want to :puke: all over them. The ones who did this are lowest of the low and not worth a shit.

ever hear the one about the three vikings >?
Three vikings rowed to shore at a small viallage the first one ran up the beach shouting " PILLAGE".
The second one ran up the beach shouting " BURN".
The third one crawled up the beach panting " Oh no not rape again ".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom