to Azal

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

faderullan

I dont really get this at all. First of all, I think constanze, rambo and azal being some of the best stealthers. With or without buffbot.

Azal, you got skills. But what is this /laugh spam. I dont get that. Dont tell me its the buffs, because you did that to me even before i used a buffbot. And another thing. How come I won more 1on1 fights, when i played a infiltrator, then you did. Even though you were always buffed back then and i didnt have a buffbot.
So skip the crap of azal being the best stealther. A good stealther would win everytime over me. Who had played the char for 2 or 3 days.

Best enemy stealther by far = Trad.
I have still never killed trad in a 1on1.

I teamed up with rambo today in hadrians wall. And we duo'd a full group of hibs. (yellow cons) Ok we were buffed, but dont tell me a buffbot user with absolutly no skill could do that.

Rambo and Constanze = best albion infiltrators at the moment.

C

Cami

Originally posted by faderullan
I teamed up with rambo today in hadrians wall. And we duo'd a full group of hibs. (yellow cons) Ok we were buffed, but dont tell me a buffbot user with absolutly no skill could do that.

Short notice, everyone from lvl 36 and up cons yellow to you now.

K

Korebwyn

url]

F

faderullan

Plojo or now whatever your name is. Whats your problem. I never heard about you why you talking about me?

F

faderullan

Originally posted by Cami

Well they seemed to be lvl 50s but who cares.

And lvl 36 con yellow. How come the lvl 42 buffbot con blue then?

J

Jenna.

they con yellow until they are dead, when they are dead you can see their 'real' con.

C

_cofi_

Originally posted by klavrynd
quite a funny thread really

Azal is the only non-guild SB that ill have in a group because he knows his char and his role. He's one of the few people that run about solo, unbuffed and doesn't rely on stealtherpacks and a ( or two like some people ...) buffbot to kill anything more challenging then a torc

Rambo is the best example of how a skilless noob with too much spare time and a buffbot can get RR9 without any problem.

Let me just say that i'm not impressed by it and that knudden (even though he's just as big a git as you are) deserves the title more then you do

constanze , QQ, azal can't help you're gimp with a buffbot and as far as i'm concerned he's got every right in the world to /laugh or whatever spam you

You really are quite stupid. In fact if it wasnt for Rambo - I think youd be the thickest [moderated] on prydwen.

P

pudzy

Originally posted by Cami

NEW RVR "CON" COLORS

Any player level 35-50 will see any other player 35-50 who is lower than them as "yellow".

:p

S

succi

Originally posted by Azal
I NEVER laugh spam at anyone that isn't a buffwhore, no matter who it is. Because I those are the type of people I have some respect for. Unlike you.

heh...

C

Cami

Originally posted by pudzy
NEW RVR "CON" COLORS

Any player level 35-50 will see any other player 35-50 who is lower than them as "yellow".

:p

yea yea.... whatever, dont have any chars between 35 and 49 atm :p

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by _cofi_
You really are quite stupid. In fact if it wasnt for Rambo - I think youd be the thickest [moderated] on prydwen.

am i supposed to run to my mummy and cry now?

you might want to explain what you're babbling about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom