to Azal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashitaka

yea, ok ok. all the names isnt important, you get my point. :) "the oldschool assassins" - better? :p

S

Slim3k

Originally posted by Azal

I NEVER laugh spam at anyone that isn't a buffwhore, no matter who it is. Because I those are the type of people I have some respect for. Unlike you.

Well, u laugh spamm me most of the times. And i`m not a "buffwhore". You have skills playing an assassin, but u char needs and upgrade.

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
You also missed old niar and hoster :p

and also they get no respect for selling their accounts and letting them get shagged and raped by noobs

C

Cami

Originally posted by ashitaka
yea, ok ok. all the names isnt important, you get my point. :) "the oldschool assassins" - better? :p

So, "new" assasins cant have skill? (No im not saying that i have what it takes to keep up with those fine guys guys you're mentioning...)

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by ashitaka
and also they get no respect for selling their accounts and letting them get shagged and raped by noobs

Yep totally agree as i said saddam could of played niar by now.:rolleyes:

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Rambo
Azal have a buffbot, he used 2 use it when all albs were green cons and bluecons and not many good infils were existed, and now he doesnt use it so if someone pwns him he can say 'i wasnt buffed and he was' ofcourse he almost never solo and prefer 2 run in a fg or better 2fg so he feels safe, he is very uber when he kill someone with the FG on his back and then he laughs at him.
And dont say the bullshit that he laughs 2 those r buffed cause he laughs 2 everybody. He may be good player, but he fears so much 2 get pwned like none else does on the whole server !
I am not surprised thou, since i heard he is 14yrs old, that makes sense.
I wonder how the little boy feel when he wont be anymore the 1st stealther in server. Prolly will swicth from /laugh 2 /cry ...lol

as 4 u pudzy... your image is so bad that if u keep posting such bullshits even the water of antlantic sea wont be able 2 wash you out of the shit ! u r 2 deep man.

if you replace Azal with Rambo it would make sense ...

Rambo skilled ? always doubted it, but since he PAed a grey con rat instead of me in DF, I'm sure about it ;)

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by Cami
So, "new" assasins cant have skill? (No im not saying that i have what it takes to keep up with those fine guys guys you're mentioning...)

What part did I say anything about skill? And if I infact did say anything about anyone beeing more skilled than anyone else, then thats not what I ment, and I apologize.

C

Cami

respect then... ^^

sorry, kinda tired atm... but i think more assasins than those "oldtimers" mentioned deserve respect :)

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by Cami
respect then... ^^

sorry, kinda tired atm... but i think more assasins than those "oldtimers" mentioned deserve respect :)

I don't at all. :)
Basically, cause those assassins I mention, the oldschool ones, (I believe this was Derric or Niar's words) didn't know fuck all about assassins, then - they just looked fun. Most new assassins roll one cause they wanna be über and they wanna "pwn". Like Rambo and Constanze for example (basically everyone except the oldschoolers allready mentioned). Yes, I'm putting alot of people I don't know under the same coam here, and I'm sure they are nice people, but they don't get any respect from me atleast.

C

constanze

if you want azal we could make a small contest to clear this discussion..

buffwhores vs oldschool best of 3 ?

lets meet next friday at a neutral place lets say at 8? (perhaps i got my respec then :) )

i come unbuffed and prolly rambo is also intrested

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by constanze
i am a bit bored of your spam laughing..

We´re tired of your buffbot..
Azal have a buffbot, he used 2 use it when all albs were green cons and bluecons and not many good infils were existed

I sure hope you don´t count yourself to the "good infils" but you sure as ain´t one of them:rolleyes: Although, if being a good infil means having 2 buffbots and a stealther zerg, then you rock!
:clap:

H

hangianix

Constanze was buffed with my buffs by that time when this happened and you hardly can find a cleric with worse buffs tbh. :)
(maybe under 40)

So Constanze was in grp then and without buffbot's buffs.

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
Rambo skilled ? always doubted it, but since he PAed a grey con rat instead of me in DF, I'm sure about it ;)

ROFL

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Azal
I NEVER laugh spam at anyone that isn't a buffwhore, no matter who it is. Because I those are the type of people I have some respect for. Unlike you. [/B]
hmm.. ok thats not true.. i dont have a buffbot and you've definitely laugh spammed me before atleast twice that i can remember,
first time - i was solo ( UNBUFFED)at amg and u were in a normal fg that came and ganked a few albs at amg, i shot someone from the grp and 2-3 mids from ur grp came up and started hitting me, u came up when i was about 20% down and hit me once or twice and i died, then i get ...
Azal Laughs at you!
Azal Laughs at you!
Azal Laughs at you!
You release, your corpse ect ect...
second time - i was in a grp ( maybe buffs from grp ..) and we came to mmg where we got zerged by about 3fg mids who had just come through, while i was laying of some arrows into ur companions, u PA'd me and then pwned me ( naturally :p ) after fight guess what happened ...
Azal Laughs at you!
Azal Laughs at you!
Azal Laughs at you!
You release, your corpse ect ect... :sleeping:
i may of even have screen shotted the second time, i'll check later and see.
Now i dont have a buffbot, if im grped with someone else who does then i may have some buffs. I wish i did have a buffbot... im a archer its hard w/o 1. So please stop spamming me :(

PS: Give me a buffbot and i wont care about laugh spam cos i will be uber :p

P

pudzy

Constanze, I hope you follow through with that challenge, im gona laugh my balls off when he kicks your ass even after you Dragonfang him.

R

Rambo

all i can say 2 all mids/hibs posted here is : --- cry more n00bs ---

all i can say 2 Azal : --- the Bluecon albs u used 2 kill, r now rr7+ ...stick with the zerg or u will die ---
u r brave thou for staying in server, Death left when they took the 'pa bluecon and stay stealth' thingie. /salute kido, see ya in game.

O

old.Sohawen

Originally posted by Derric
<givfs Azal a cookie>

Dance? :)

<joins in with the milk for Azal>

plz leave me next time Azal :clap:

A

amazingsteve

all i can say 2 all mids/hibs posted here is : --- cry more n00bs ---

all i can say 2 Azal : --- the Bluecon albs u used 2 kill, r now rr7+ ...stick with the zerg or u will die ---
u r brave thou for staying in server, Death left when they took the 'pa bluecon and stay stealth' thingie. /salute kido, see ya in game.
:ROFLMAO:

C

Cstasy

Lmao, thanks for making me laugh :)

O

old.Zarff

haha rambo...good we got u supah 1337 buffwhores instead of the old blue con albs!

P

pincer

R.O.F.L!

Rambo you really are a prize sock folder. I cant work out whether you really are ~14 years old or if its just your shit english but seriously fella, next time before you post read it through, and then delete it and have another go.

T

tindel

All I can say to all this buffbot bonzana that appears in here is that it'll be fun when my Shadowblade is 50, Of course I will be owned by infils or NS's with buffbots, but to tell you the truth, the feeling that you know youre playing 'fair' and gain respect among your enemies that DOESNT use buffbot is more rewarding to just run around buffed to your head. :)

Dont you want a challenge? I do.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Where can I order one of those keyboards you're using Rambo?

A

Azal

lvl 50 albs don't con blue if you hadn't noticed?

You have never managed to kill me solo, unbuffed. That about says it all really. I don't have to resort to the stealth zerg with a buffbot stuck up my ass to get kills, I actually add something to the groups I play with. Or I just kill people solo - mebbe if you spent less time with your buffiltrator zerg you might have noticed that. But that's not likely to happen is it.

You can say what you want tbh, the fact that an rr9 inf doesn't have the guts to even solo WITH a buffbot, says it all really. I have more respect for the new rr2-4 infs I've seen out lately soloing than I do for you and all the infs like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom