to Azal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ardrias_Mid

Hmmm.... so buffbots are a feature in the game.... I thought /laugh was too? At least /laugh only requires one account ~~

D

Derric

Nah,If you want to really laughspam you could get a 2nd account and laugh as a duo :eek:

T

Teh Krypt

OMFG I SO PWN U HAHAHAHA OMG MY ENCHANTEWR R0X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUD SEE ME WITH BUFFBOT M8 IM LIKE UNSTOPABLE!!!! ITS SO FUNNY IM MUCH MORE SKILLED THEN ANY OTHER CASTER!!!!

!COREN AND DERRIC ARE CRAP!!! ONLY GUD CUZ THEY HAVE REALM POINTS WGICH ARE HACKED M8! IMO!! H

HEHEHEHE

Thats my pioint m8! Wanan duel me BUFFED?? PLZ!!

R

revminster

I usually get a little /bow or /salute from Azal. :)

C

Cush

then jenna will go and stand close infront of him and do a /beg

P

pudzy

Originally posted by revminster
I usually get a little /bow or /salute from Azal. :)

Where have you been luri :(, havent seen you in a long time :(.

J

Jonaldo

/point Constanze
/point Rambo

/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh
/laugh

cry more n00bs, don't forget to average Rambos rp between him and the buffbot, which makes him about rr4l5 or something. No skills, just another lame stealther tbh. Azal does things for his realm and guild, not just sit at his own milegate in emain all day.

Rambo is just a waste of oxygen :p
gg
^^
pwned
etc..

foad irl plzplzplzzzzzzz as you say

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by klavrynd
Killing with a buffbot is like using performance boosters in sport events. You think you're cool because you won, but everyone else knows you're a git that relies on external factors rather then ability.

More like using Nike running shoes, rather than armyboots and a 20 Kilo backpack, imo. :p

T

thorungla

Originally posted by eben
I took you and your buffbot on at the Gress Room in DF, when you also had 2 other mids with you. First time I made a right pig of my PA, but when I returned I got my revenge :) That's a lot of buffs that dropped off you:

Aye I remember that time well, for some reason or fluke I had seen you during your first attack, probably why ya messed up the PA. Afterwards was trying to get as much xp and seals for Flims before you returned and I didnt expect to be in DF much longer.

Funny to see 2buff is worth a decent amount of RP's, only bothered to get him upto about the great noob level of R3L5 ish.

P

planky

Originally posted by constanze
i am a bit bored of your spam laughing..

my impression is that you are scared as hell of your "good" name on this server thats the reason why you are 99% grouped
rambo started 6 months later then you and he prolly got more rp atm and in my opinion he got more skills then you

HAHAHA!

T

tindel

i am a bit bored of your spam laughing..

my impression is that you are scared as hell of your "good" name on this server thats the reason why you are 99% grouped
rambo started 6 months later then you and he prolly got more rp atm and in my opinion he got more skills then you
[/B]

So why did you pop at MMG with two other stealthers in a poor attempt to kill me? ;)

C

cougar-

bit to much whine about rambo and friends for just a normal buff infil,i start to suspect he is a good one ;´)

S

SilverHood

seen RR3 SB's take rambo out... my thane can do it if he's decently buffed and my IP is up...

but he's hardly ever solo (maybe now and then, whe his partner has died)....

most people dislik him cos he claims to be god, and tbh, he aint even close

:cool:

Z

zapzap

How much diff does buff do in a blade fight ?
Well Buffed u can let an unbuffed PA CD u and u still win easy.
He takes only the extra hp u got from being buffed so now u both down to 1350 hp or so but the buffed blade will still hit harder and really have to be uber gimp to loose or afk.

Careless-Zapsi

V

VidX

Originally posted by ashitaka
Imo, Azal, Death, Artemis, Derric, Camillo (the YMCA squad) is the only assassins that ever deserved even a slight ammount of respect. The rest is just clones, buffed or not, clones, and noobs. :)

Can add Trad to that, was one of the best stealthers I saw in the game.

And a 1vs1 fight between anyone and Azal usually results in Azal walking away merrily.

Azal is one of the best players in the game, and Rambo ans Constanze are two of the most ccontroversial steslthers there is. Personally, I would laugh every time I saw Rambo or Constanze dead, but I'm too busy mezzing or running from Teh Zerg© behind them.

R

revminster

Originally posted by pudzy
Where have you been luri :(, havent seen you in a long time :(.

Been busy in RL lately. No time to log on nowadays. :(

O

old.Cher

i find this all funny, at rr3l8 and being only lvl 45 i could still escape rambo stealthing after me, its a simple matter of unstealth and hit the sprint button.

now lets revue this situation, lets replace rambo with azal, see azal stealthed behind me, start to unstealth and sprint, but shock horror, azal has done it first, i get rooted and my arse handed to me.

now lets think of keep defense, i have been destroyed by azal in keep raids, mainly because he knows how to use his char, he doesn't just stand on the wall and let himself get p.a'd, he moves onto the climb spots, maybe even going down to p.a before running off giggling like the cheeky kobby he is.

constanze, stands looking like a gimp, gets p.a'd rinse and repeat. i know its a one off seeing constanze doing anything for his realm, but the fact is. i would easily put money on azal vs any of them.

i feel hurt when people say evey stealther has buffbots, for gods sake man, have u not felt my gimpy unbuffed p.a? clearly the fact u see cher was killed by..... everywhere shows i'm not buffed, and i know a great deal of other shades who also arn't.

lets end it with this, buffbotted people are are playing the game on easy mode, borrowing a phrase from danyan

R

Rambo

I have to thank you in public Constanze for starting this thread, i am enjoying it more than the previous one with Durgi.
Some people keep changing subject at every post i try to reply and making it from what it is to "Flame Rambo" ! lol

i want to post something at trade forums for some items i have, wonder if they reply there with more whine.

sorry fellas for not replying to your flames/whines its so many that i prefer use my time in emain than type in here :p

O

old.camillo

<hugs Azal & thinks back of good, old ragdoll times>

:)

I

ignore

can i add that i killed Azal once, so that makes it err.. 1 - 1000
btw me > camillo :eek:

A

Aoln

Originally posted by ignore
can i add that i killed Azal once, so that makes it err.. 1 - 1000