TimerE Stole yet another Danos

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Well, strike "i dunno how many, but many" for TimerE guild.. today at 9am they stole yet another Danos from a fullgrp..and then when announced, they replied with : Lies, we were camping it with a stealthed ranger :p.
Yeah good going.. sad to say for my book, TimerE is /shitlisted
Sadly, that goes for the cool members aswell..
Hopefully the ppl who were robbed of GoV will reply and comment this.. :twak:

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
Pulled it off our shrooms as our bard was ressing anis

Q i wanna ask is why camp with a stealthed char and why didnt Cenedra see any TimerE after being sat there since dinnertime sunday to monday morn

Sucks it's the last piece for my temp too

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
This is not true, this is what happend:

i saw Danos @ day spawn, came to Danos night spawn, setup. Saw a CF/other group dooin Eremai, didnt realy think more about it.

Night came, i pulled Danos, then the CF/other group just pulled him, even tho its a violation of the CoC rules. So im like, okeeei.. nice.. realy nice :p..

So i go over to the group, watch as theyr healer Zorah dies over and over, then Danos manages to win the fight, and stop agroing them, so i pulled him over to my shroom of doom, and it was over.

Fyi, stealing Danos is a serious thing, think twice b4 dooin it again :p

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
lies

filthy childish lies my friend.. but the ones who were there saw it all.. there is no lieing urself out of this..

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt plan on doing Eramai he wandered through shrooms while we were setting up to pull Danos. Was actually wanting him alive cos my eld still needed to get a music box.

Did you not notice the big blue swirls from Nearsight - I wondered why he turned and I had to NS him again to pull.

btw just explain this stealthed ranger thing and how you come to just see him at day spawn

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
filthy childish lies my friend.. but the ones who were there saw it all.. there is no lieing urself out of this..
Childish as you rub your GoV and go QQ, nice one TimerE

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
1. Kiiz isnt TimerE
2. We did not use any stealthed rangers to camp Danos
3. When i came to nightspawn, i didnt get any indications that the Eremai gankin group was about to do Danos.
4. I pulled Danos first, and you took him of my agro as he was agroed to me, witch is a direct violation of the CoC rules. Im just glad your group didnt manage to kill him, even tho i wouldnt have bin childish enough to make a FH post about it.

a little tips: 3 animists+fop can kill him.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
group is camped next to danos spawn while its up and you think nothing of it??? :D worst lie!

Not the first time TimerE pulled this zZzZzZzZzZz

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe i would if they had more then 1 animist and almost got wiped by Eremai ^^. In my honest opinion, they didnt have the firepower to kill Danos, witch is why i didnt think they were dooin him.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
I spoke to ybah or something this morning out in green glades as i was asking if the CS was going to be killed so i could complete my quest, he replied he was killing damos and a grp was inc to kill CS

Shame so many do stuff like this (if its true)

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Ljimn said:
Maybe i would if they had more then 1 animist and almost got wiped by Eremai ^^. In my honest opinion, they didnt have the firepower to kill Danos, witch is why i didnt think they were dooin him.

some kid needs to go back to school and learn how to count those numbers again.. 1 animist?? blind or playing dumb?

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
you didnt think to ask them to actually find out if they were doing it? :eek:

nope, because if they said yes, then you wouldnt have an excuse ;) thinking ahead .. i like it

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt have time to ask, they were too bizzi takeing the agro from my pull :)

Kiiz: ask ur self, why did Danos kill you. When u get the answer to that, u'll understand why i asked why u were only packin 1 animist.

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Ljimn said:
I didnt have time to ask, they were too bizzi takeing the agro from my pull :)

Kiiz: ask ur self, why did Danos kill you. When u get the answer to that, u'll understand why i asked why u were only packin 1 animist.

u still need to learn how to count. danos kills alot of ppl tbh.. thats why we have the "resurect" spell.. revive, give life..u know all those shits.. truth is..u and ur squad of thiefs/gimps (as i like to call u) stole Danos yet again, and u have the fame of doing it by now, so why argue with something that is deep in ur head already?

"/hug Nuked"

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
2 anis, warden with FoP and a tank can kill him actually, done before. And we had more than that this time. + 2 out of group ressers, + my bard zilch logged at the spot cos I swapped to Spudgie to get CS quest.

And you can argue all you want about who pulled him first, I know whos right. U have /effects off or just blind, or you just colour-blind and cant see blue swirly mists spinning round him.

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
Good thing u admit that you failed on killing Danos :)

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
We'd have failed if I'd have had to have logged Zilch to get us up, instead we had 2 ressers i think stood in FoP.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
TimerE are now taking on new members, the requirements are as follows ...

A
dr_jekyll_and_mr_hyde.jpg
personality

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked: rofl @ personality.. me likes :p.. Spudgie; yes Timer>E is blind/dumb ect when it comes to admiting.. well truth is they dont care... they can stel as much as they want cause they are so loved by all, WRONG!

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
ffs Ljimn :( just gimme a trial, i swear i can be a kunt, just gimme a chance :(

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
realy wish i knew who Kiiz was ingame :). that make an acount and flame a guild thing u got goin is realy mature.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
kiiz is kiiz! luwi! bard!
lets not start talking about maturity :p none of us are really in that position!
1 guild screwing people over in game
2 posting about it on FH
1 with too much time on his hands, making posts for the hell of it!

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Ljimn said:
realy wish i knew who Kiiz was ingame :). that make an acount and flame a guild thing u got goin is realy mature.
sprechen ze english? can u please write what u wanted to in the correct way? cause i cant understand shit u just wrote..

does anybody understand this? damn danosu me grp was fuck robbed gov i not yes u me..? no u dont undertand taht.. so make it sound correct plz

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
kiiz is kiiz! luwi! bard!

yes i am.. and im bigger downstairs then most of u! (not bigger then Nuked, so he says!!! )

Heith

Fledgling Freddie
Alot of QQ is making this day less boring Bring it on !!!

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
When conversations go awol on me im done. nice pic Kiiz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom