TimerE Stole yet another Danos

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Ljimn said:
When conversations go awol on me im done. nice pic Kiiz :)

AMAGAD! Im pretty but not ghey m8.. soz. better luck next door.. maybe if u stop stealing the mobs/artys ill buy u an ice cream, with nuked by my side ( cause he is so big www.worldsience.com )

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
i'm a brother, no 1 is bigger then me, www.worldscience.com

what did you type into the search engine to get the info kiiz?

i searched on a norwegian search engine i got from a friend.. searched : penis sizes =P

try "kiiz huge penis: but thats on world guiness book site... "

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Ljimn said:
dont even tell me ur Norwegian ^^

Not telling you then. And "if" I was it wouldnt make it any better, u stole danos anyway

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Theres 2 sides to every storey. sounds like 2 groups out there hunting for the same mob.

I know timerE and llijm are a nice bunch of guys and im sure kiiz is a nice guy too. Again its just a conflict of interest that these encounters create when more than one person is after the same mob.

put it to one side.

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
Theres 2 sides to every storey. sounds like 2 groups out there hunting for the same mob.

I know timerE and llijm are a nice bunch of guys and im sure kiiz is a nice guy too. Again its just a conflict of interest that these encounters create when more than one person is after the same mob.

put it to one side.

Still not nice to steal a mob m8.. and when loads off ppl witness it and talk abut it, how u think that comes out? It was our mob, and it got stolen.. im sure Ljim is a nice guy whatever..but today him and his ppl were pricks..

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
Censi: its fairly easy tbh.

They tryed to kill danos, failed, we tryed to kill Danos, successfull.

Tho they pulled him of my pull, witch was kinda rotten.

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Ljimn said:
Censi: its fairly easy tbh.

They tryed to kill danos, failed, we tryed to kill Danos, successfull.

Tho they pulled him of my pull, witch was kinda rotten.

this guy donsnt get tired of lieing.. well Ljimn if u wanna pretend u did right ok..but we all know u stole it, and trying to lie like this makes u nothing but a poor, gimped mob thief.. sad..

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Ljimn said:
La meg gjette, fra oslo? ^^

Imo kep it in english so ppl understand.. and not from oslo..Oslo sux

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Heith said:
Hehe ure prolly from BÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆRGEN then :)

Givf this man a gold medal.. yes i am indeed.. still doesnt make it right to steal mobs/artys

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
Too many Norwegians arguing :(

Take it out on the Italians instead ;(

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yep just being a dick it seems

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
can we plz focus on TimerE stealing our sweetheart danos? k thx

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
i'll have to steal him first you little
** english please **

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Ljimn said:
i'll have to steal him first you little bæærgen jævelunge ^^