yet another NS Thread

ethelion

Fledgling Freddie
sorry but i have a few questions about the Shade

Luwi or Elf as shade , Luwi vs blade, elf vs blade, luwi vs pierce , elf vs pierce?

a good Pierce template at 50, and a spec for The under rr5 rvr

and a good Blade template for after rr5

plz help me with that

<3

Punishment

Resident Freddy
ethelion said:
sorry but i have a few questions about the Shade

Luwi or Elf as shade , Luwi vs blade, elf vs blade, luwi vs pierce , elf vs pierce?

a good Pierce template at 50, and a spec for The under rr5 rvr

and a good Blade template for after rr5

plz help me with that

<3

1st of all Blade is the best option on any shade ... all u need to make it viable is Purge 2 ...

Once u have Mostealth2 and Purge 2 @ rr2/9 u are basically set and after that its all gonna be speccing into Mastery of pain Aug Str and Toughness depending on how u wanna play your shade :D

Races depends completely on the person ... Luwis get 5 more Dex/Qui and 5% racial Crush resist but Elfs even having 5 less Dex/Qui have imo Better Racial melee resists with 2% Pierce 3% Slash which up till 1.82 was the better option ... and imo when next patch comes it will still be better ... imo ;)

Reference Ivynoxa's template Post on the bottom of page 1-top of page 2 on hib section ... it has afew of the best Blade templates going on it ...

But the main thing is with Nightshades ... Have Fun !!! <3

Punish <3

ethelion

Fledgling Freddie
ok ty for the info Punish :) my LiL hewo :D :fluffle:

the Ns class have been tempting me long time now, so finally i'm gonna roll the sneak class ;)

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Punishment said:
1st of all Blade is the best option on any shade ... all u need to make it viable is Purge 2 ...

Once u have Mostealth2 and Purge 2 @ rr2/9 u are basically set and after that its all gonna be speccing into Mastery of pain Aug Str and Toughness depending on how u wanna play your shade :D

Races depends completely on the person ... Luwis get 5 more Dex/Qui and 5% racial Crush resist but Elfs even having 5 less Dex/Qui have imo Better Racial melee resists with 2% Pierce 3% Slash which up till 1.82 was the better option ... and imo when next patch comes it will still be better ... imo ;)

Reference Ivynoxa's template Post on the bottom of page 1-top of page 2 on hib section ... it has afew of the best Blade templates going on it ...

Punish <3

ok that must be the best and simplest reply to a thread i have ever seen.! have a rep :)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:

Punish <3

good reply tbh easy to work out no farting bout good one punish and for once u aint drunk how did that happen:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom