TimerE Stole yet another Danos

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Ljimn said:
Stavanger > Bærgen tbh ^^.

Do you know Rexinor(Borre Blodpil etc.) on Midgard/Guinevere then? He's from Stavanger me thinks

giz0r

Loyal Freddie
Sure you and your guild didnt steal my name as well? ;) (sry was just too tempting)

Just for the record, i had this nick for a long time, even before DAoC was released :)

vintervargen

Banned
did this puller of yours, who was using nearsight, actually got the spell to hit danos?

as you say, blue swirls.. but they only show if the spell isnt resisted.

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
after NS i belive Hos hit him so he was sure i didnt come back to get it ^^.

Dont know any Borre tbh, u know where hes from? Våland or Forus or somethin?.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
moan to goa, they have logs, no point bringing it here for people to post farm on

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i have to agree with lj, im hotter than all of you :< gib pictars that proove something and dont just brainlessly flame eachother coz TimerE is a nice bunch of people and the times i've played with Kiiz so is he :<

Gajinn

Fledgling Freddie
I love how people that live in roundabouts (which they call cities for some funny reason), come down on Oslo all the time. GO GO DISTRIKTSNORGE! ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
If you rightnow this they will be able to see who attacked it first, they will also be able to see if the mob in question was still in combat when TimerE pulled him 2nd time. If it was infact pulled from a already engaged mob it is a direct violation of coc and goa take actions, but if it wasnt there is nothing to argue about and go on with your lifes

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
i have to agree with lj, im hotter than all of you :< gib pictars that proove something and dont just brainlessly flame eachother coz TimerE is a nice bunch of people and the times i've played with Kiiz so is he :<

/hug /hug :cheers:

I am nice, pretty too.. And Nuked is a brother.. but he aint that pretty.. not like me anyway. :touch: <--- funny t00n , dont really get it :p looks like he is putting finger in ear :p thats annoying

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
btw kiiz, what was that thread about Zorah's acc was borrowd to some twat etc and suddenly its deleted? or did i dream that o_O? i want teh facts!

Zorah

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
btw kiiz, what was that thread about Zorah's acc was borrowd to some twat etc and suddenly its deleted? or did i dream that o_O? i want teh facts!

The thread was deleted by me. Was getting pretty pointless, just makes me learn not to borrow the account again. :twak:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Aloca said:
If you rightnow this they will be able to see who attacked it first, they will also be able to see if the mob in question was still in combat when TimerE pulled him 2nd time. If it was infact pulled from a already engaged mob it is a direct violation of coc and goa take actions, but if it wasnt there is nothing to argue about and go on with your lifes

Do you reckon they will take action ? They might get a slap on the wrist but tbh that doesnt stop anyone these days :(

Not saying anything on Timer just commenting on complaints in general - serious things will get the ban but mob stealing or leeching probably wouldnt get u a ban 1st time round would it ?

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Ljimn said:
This is not true, this is what happend:

i saw Danos @ day spawn, came to Danos night spawn, setup. Saw a CF/other group dooin Eremai, didnt realy think more about it.

Night came, i pulled Danos, then the CF/other group just pulled him, even tho its a violation of the CoC rules. So im like, okeeei.. nice.. realy nice :p..

So i go over to the group, watch as theyr healer Zorah dies over and over, then Danos manages to win the fight, and stop agroing them, so i pulled him over to my shroom of doom, and it was over.

Fyi, stealing Danos is a serious thing, think twice b4 dooin it again :p

Such Lie U sux! :twak:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
maybe its time to remove TimerE from cf alliance , unless they like having small time theifs in hte alliance and god know what else TimerE is

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
maybe its time to remove TimerE from cf alliance , unless they like having small time theifs in hte alliance and god know what else TimerE is

Well where is the prove that any of this shit happened?
gunna remove a guild cause someone has said summin about em w/o prove?

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL @ stealthed camping thats a new one gona have to try that with my level 20 NS XD

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
Since eld and hero are both mine and I play em with comps side-by-side. Had Spudgie stuck to Hos with /assist Hos ready typed on the eld. Used Hero to walk into camp cos the centaur patrolling the outside usually aggro before you can get LoS to Danos (which they did twice and I had to run them to shrooms, this alone should have told TimerE that we were pulling Danos).

So all I did when Hero targetted was press return on other comp and hold NS key, I dont have to look away from Heros screen so I can keep my eyes on the aggro, even though i had guard on the eld I needed to take aggro off him straight away, he'd most prob be 2-shot. Danos comes running starts spinning then runs again, Im guessing this is where other group was casting lull to pull it. I used the level 19 nearsight chain cast. Course I'd expect it to be fully resisted but 1 wasnt, I checked afterwards, btw the NS swirls take a few seconds to grow around the Mob before they disappear, especially one of Danos's size.

vintervargen

Banned
im not sure how 'debuffs' such as nearsight work with agro, but if you got one spell not resisted, it should be impossible to pull agro off you with resisted spells (or non-agroing when not resisted) like amnesia.

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
Spudgie said:
So all I did when Hero targetted was press return on other comp and hold NS key, I dont have to look away from Heros screen so I can keep my eyes on the aggro, even though i had guard on the eld I needed to take aggro off him straight away, he'd most prob be 2-shot. Danos comes running starts spinning then runs again, Im guessing this is where other group was casting lull to pull it. I used the level 19 nearsight chain cast. Course I'd expect it to be fully resisted but 1 wasnt, I checked afterwards, btw the NS swirls take a few seconds to grow around the Mob before they disappear, especially one of Danos's size.

hoho, this is a lie.

Danos was inside one of his smaller houses when i pulled him, u would'nt had LoS if u pulled him from Eremai spot, u got LoS as i pulled him out.

U realy should report this go GetRight, they'll see that i was on him first, and that i never opened my mouth as you stole it, and the fact that he was out of agro when i pulled him the 2nd time (fyi, after you died on him). I did nothin to implicate the fact that i stole this mob, nor did i whine as they tryed to steal it from me.

Btw, not even funny Heste. If u wanna take sides, fine, but u realy should check ur facts b4 makeing such a harsh statement.

Ljimn

Fledgling Freddie
btw, does NS give animation even tho mob resists?, cuz me and Gjiln saw the NS animation about 3 sec after i pulled. Didnt notice if it had a resists animation at the end tho.

The way Hos held agro was to hit him. That way i couldnt take it back. After he hit it, he ran back to his group with him.

Spudgie

Fledgling Freddie
Still had him targetted as I had to run 2 patrollers back to shrooms and ran back. And yes he was in one of the shacks too and yes I did have LoS. Go rightnextweek it and stop bullshitting me.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
kiiz m8 it's not worth it tbh....least we all got a heads up on TimerE - btw i've heard that there is no CoC wen it comes to artifacts...namely if u have the fire power u just kill it (u cant camp an arti - or is that my alb m8s corrupting meh )

Colenzo

Fledgling Freddie
Only guild i know stealing arti mobs is Rage, and they are quite good at it actually

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:

That's not a decision for you to make or even suggest. There is still no proof what so ever, merely the word of two different people. And it's quite possible that Kiiz is the one who's in the wrong here. I guess we will never know.

I've never had any problems with TimerE myself. Shame i can't say the same of LA.

Kiiz

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
That's not a decision for you to make or even suggest. There is still no proof what so ever, merely the word of two different people. And it's quite possible that Kiiz is the one who's in the wrong here. I guess we will never know.

I've never had any problems with TimerE myself. Shame i can't say the same of LA.

If i had the time to /quote more i would..

1: PPl from random guilds where there and saw what happened, only timeres guild was there( and they stick together ofc)

2: i like Hestethun, he is furry : :cheers:

3: Not first time it happens

4: im pretty

5: i still like Hestethun :cheers:

6: yes the thread about a "twat" was removed at Zorahs request.

7: im still pretty

8: Ljimn plz dont do things like that anymore, u givf ur guildys a bad rep.

9: Rage are nice guys

10: Hestethun continues to be nice, so givf CS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom