Tilda has a Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brynn

Originally posted by --Random-- as i said before, rethink your life.

You cant use that as your comeback every single time. At least try and give some discussion. At least im trying to

R

--Random--

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Yeah, but they are still his beliefs. If a guy believes that every person on Earth will be dead tomorrow it is still his belief. Whether other people believe it or not is up to them. If he started preaching it and trying to force it onto other people then that would be a different matter. I am comfortable with other people's beliefs as long as they don't knock on my door and start trying to recruit me, like Arnor said.

in fairness tho, someone saying everyone on earth will be dead tomorrow is actually somehow more beleivable than the idea of god lol.. i'd be more willing to accept someone saying they've had a vision than someone saying theres a god out there.

thats how ludicrous religion is in my eyes :p

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Brynn
You cant use that as your comeback every single time. At least try and give some discussion. At least im trying to

answer the rest of my post rather than one sentence then.

im as bad as a murderer or rapist simply because i dont beleive in god, correct??

B

Brynn

Originally posted by --Random--
in fairness tho, someone saying everyone on earth will be dead tomorrow is actually somehow more beleivable than the idea of god lol.. i'd be more willing to accept someone saying they've had a vision than someone saying theres a god out there.

thats how ludicrous religion is in my eyes :p

I REALLY cant wait till you get judged by God. You will be crapping bricks and crying.

B

Brynn

answer the rest of my post rather than one sentence then.

im as bad as a murderer or rapist simply because i dont beleive in god, correct??

Yes

R

--Random--

I REALLY cant wait till you get judged by God. You will be crapping bricks and crying.

it just makes me chuckle when you say things like that. you have so much faith that he's real.. if he's real, which i know for a fact he's not, but if, on the slightest remotest chance he is, i'll tell him brynn is gay dont let him in hahahahah

R

--Random--

Yes

WHAT?!?!

did everyone HEAR that? brynn, is actually accusing me of being AS evil as someone that rapes and murders people. im sorry, but ok i've been arguing my point, but to call me as bad as a murderer or rapist is actually quite offensive.

so you'd look on me with the same disgust as you'd look on mira hindley? ian huntley?

D

Driwen

not believing in God has to be a sin then? As far as I know, not truly caring wether he exists or not (not believing in something else) isnt a sin. So it cant be as bad as murdering someone or rape?

edit: how can people claim God is merciful when someone actually hurting other people around him is just as bad as someone living a good life apart from the fact that he doesnt really care wether God is alive or not.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Driwen
not believing in God has to be a sin then? As far as I know, not truly caring wether he exists or not (not believing in something else) isnt a sin. So it cant be as bad as murdering someone or rape?

edit: how can people claim God is merciful when someone actually hurting other people around him is just as bad as someone living a good life apart from the fact that he doesnt really care wether God is alive or not.

As silly as it sounds, welcome to the 'morals' of Christianity.

T

tris-

the thing is with christians, and i mean no offence here, is that they talk shit. you ask them a question, they reply with something else unrelated like "if i lie why does it make me as bad a rapist" or what ever was said, brynn comes out with shit like "i cant wait till you get judged". hey how about you answer the questions people ask instead of saying shit like that? if someone asks me "whats your favourite colour" i dont say "i cant wait till u get run over mother fucker" do i?

if god was so great, he wouldnt care if people liked him or not. he wouldnt send people to hell cos they didnt believe in him with zero evidence. 'faith' to me is just something passed down through generations of families. great great great grandma believed in god so she will tell her children to and their childrens children. (if they didnt listen they would get whipped or some crap, told to sit in a corner and pray over n over, this isnt freewil its being told to do it or suffer) it would seem god is not very clever at all, if he would think a liar is as bad as a serial killer he needs to be a taught a thing or two him self.

"God + Miracles = Google search of 758,000
God + Failures = Google search of 270,000"

HOLY SHIT IF GOOGLE SAYS ITS TRUE THEN IT MUST BE. sorry but i got no idea why you posted this. will you answer that or tell me you cant wait till i burn in hell?

all that nonsense about 9/11, sorry i dont care how long it took you to write it but it is plain and simple shit isnt it.. you can say all this "pray and you will get better". so if i have a cold for example that lasts 3 days, if i pray 3 days and i feel better does it mean god did it? or does it mean my white blood cells just killed off the bacteria again like every other time? i cant describe it really, its like when people say its in the last place u look. yes it is it never can be any other plave but the last one. you can say god held it up all you like but can you prove he did? it fell down because the structure was too weak to hold it up. do you get me? i will type more soon but i need to read the thread again hehe.

C

Coim-

You do know the only thing that's going to happen to this thread is eventually it will get locked. Pointless even trying to have a religous debate on BW...

:eek:

T

tris-

well if everyone is happy and no one is getting mentally scared then where is the harm? :)

R

--Random--

why should it be locked, im simply proving christianity is absolute bollocks, no ones getting hurt.. brynn isnt listening to any of it anyway, he's christian, thats what they do..

C

Coim-

why should it be locked, im simply proving christianity is absolute bollocks, no ones getting hurt.. brynn isnt listening to any of it anyway, he's christian, thats what they do..
See, now you're insulting every single christian on these boards. This is why it'll get locked. :p

R

--Random--

and about the whole cold and white blood cells thing tris talks about, thats exactly right. thats the difference between a normal person and a religious person, the religious person would insist it was his god that helped him over the illness, the intelligent, educated person would actually know it wasnt god, it was his bodies own immune system.

as i've said countless times, the reason religion exists in the first place was through lack of understand of modern science. if someone had a cold it must have been something evil attacking them, we didnt KNOW that infact, there are billions of tiny bacteria all around us at all times that can attack our bodies and make us become ill, we didnt know it THEN so we made up things about god etc, and when we recovered, it'd be god that had helped us. but why do we still beleive in god when we've had things like illness, thunder, lightning and stars explained to us from a scientific perspective? why do we still feel the need to beleive thunder isnt caused by electrical surges of energy known as lightening (dont know exactly how lightening occurs, but im not a scientist), and it is more likely to be caused by an allmighty being sitting in the sky?

its ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous.

B

Brynn

piss off , im on the fone

T

tris-

see, this is how rational people perceive every christian to be :rolleyes: because for the most part its true, catholics are even worse.

A

Arnor

random is a retard, we all know that, so just ignore him like the rest of us.

That said, Brynn do you believe that a person that lies is as bad as a murderer?

C

Coim-

the religious person would insist it was his god that helped him over the illness, the intelligent, educated person would actually know it wasnt god, it was his bodies own immune system.
See, I pretty much agree with you, but you can't just call all people who believe in god 'uneducated'.

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Arnor
random is a retard, we all know that, so just ignore him like the rest of us.

That said, Brynn do you believe that a person that lies is as bad as a murderer?

lol im a retard because im, succesfully, proving every one of brynns christian points of view utterly wrong?

k

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Coim-
See, I pretty much agree with you, but you can't just call all people who believe in god 'uneducated'.

gullability, in my opinion is a form of stupidity. stupidity comes via being uneducated, and beleiving in god is the height of gullability imo.

R

--Random--

dont mind if it gets locked anyway, pretty much proven my point.. brynn is backed into a corner, has stopped posting and is now pretending he's on the phone and too busy to reply, simply because he cannot outwitt my superior intellect.

A

Arnor

lol im a retard because im, succesfully, proving every one of brynns christian points of view utterly wrong?

k

no, your a retard on general principles, its not this thread that has made a bulb come up.

T

tris-

well christians are educated, just its to believe in something that doesnt exist where non-religious people are educated to know it doesnt exist :)

B

Brynn

You arn't proving any of my theorys wrong. You are closing your mind off to what im saying. You are putting your fingers in your ears and going "lalalalal" like a little boy.

To arnor yea, as they are both in the commandments. And i know what your comeback is going to be.

T

tris-

well brynn you dont want to answer anything, your just saying we wont listen when infact im open to listen to any explanations to any of the questions posted.

A

Arnor

You arn't proving any of my theorys wrong. You are closing your mind off to what im saying. You are putting your fingers in your ears and going "lalalalal" like a little boy.

To arnor yea, as they are both in the commandments. And i know what your comeback is going to be.

well then you'd better have a good fucking explanation ready

<drumwhirl>

YOU my good friend are going to HELL big boy!

I could also proceed to calling you a murderer/child raper/robber/etc since you drew the paralell Lying=Murder (in gods eyes)

and since youll undoubtedly say "but i said i was sorry"

ill throw up this one:

"well, sure I killed a couple of hundred children, but I said I was sorry every time, so cya all in Heaven fellows"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread