Tilda has a Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ravenbourne

Random stfu, though I do not believe in God in the biblical sense and I think Christianity has held back civilisation in many areas I think people should have acceptance of other's religion, personally I am an atheist, not in the strongest sense of the word but frankly I don't care if there is a god or not. I think you should live your life how you choose, some people find a lot of comfort in the bible some people find that comfort at the bottom of a bottle. Overall I think personal choice beats doing what other people tell you to do. If Brynn uses the bible or Christianity to help him make choices that's up to him.

The bible isn't meant to be taken literally, I read it when I was younger, I come from a religious back ground going to a Church of England Primary school and I did bible studies, now I choose not to follow god but I do still hold on to some of the values as I think they are just.

Do not take the piss out of someone's beliefs just because they are not yours

Z

Ziva

I totally agree with Ravenbourne. Stop making fun of anyone's believe cause it's not your believe.

So let's get back to the topic.

Today is the big day right? Tilda's going for a pressie... hmm... i wonder what he will buy..

Place your bets!

C

ChillyDawg

I agree with Raven there and Random i seem to remember you having a dig at Christians in another thread somewhere, i suggest you stop being such an ignorant Fascist and try and respect peoples beliefs, eevn if you actually dont, just pretend eh?

And christians are not "notorious" for being ignorant, not afaik anyway, i know many christians/muslims etc.. my uncle is even a Buddhist or something....went to asia when he was young and came back enlightened and such - bloody art students :p

Anyway, dont be such a cock Random.

R

Ravenbourne

I still think matching tea towels and oven gloves for the win

T

tris-

well after you lot have posted that, maybe you can see what people are getting at? as soon as someone says god doesnt exist, everyone is on their case. well, i dont see you doing it when someone says god does exist. its like your screaming at them for not believing. all random is doing is preaching what he believes (there is no god etc), just likie a religious person would.

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by tris-
well after you lot have posted that, maybe you can see what people are getting at? as soon as someone says god doesnt exist, everyone is on their case. well, i dont see you doing it when someone says god does exist. its like your screaming at them for not believing. all random is doing is preaching what he believes (there is no god etc), just likie a religious person would.

The difference is Random is a totally irrational buffoon, why does he get so upset because someone believes in god, does it effect him?

T

tris-

so why do other people get so upset when he disputes it? it doesnt seem like he is getting upset to me, maybe pissed off because he cant work out why someone will believe in something there is zero evidence of and there is no way to prove that it exists.

K

kirennia

People are getting pissed off because of his in-acceptance of other cultures, not because of what HE beleives in.

Personally I beleive that if there were a God, he wouldn't send a good person to hell knowing they had done right in the world, just because they didn't go to church and worship a book thats been so overwritten from thousands of years ago that it's probably completely different now.

Then again, I think the bible was a story book written by a great novelist whos probably laughing at what hes done to the world now.

B

Brynn

Originally posted by old.ST200
If there was a god, why is the world in such a sorry state?

Because God gave everyone their own free will. And if their was no suffering people wouldnt need to pray. But as their is suffering and prayer - when the prayers are answered people see what they got an answer too.

(dunno if i worded it correctly)

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
The difference is Random is a totally irrational buffoon, why does he get so upset because someone believes in god, does it effect him?

HAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAH, IM the irrational buffoon?!?!?! im simply the chap that is pointing out christinaity is a farse. all i've done is given you proof toward god not existing, and rather than proving his existence, you've tried to insult me, calling ME the guy thats being silly. fucking hell.

people that say let religious people get on with it, they can beleive what they want etc, thats not true, they shouldnt beleive in something thats completely innacurate and false. why? because all religion does is cause problems. if there were no religions there wouldnt have been a second world war, there wouldnt have been a 9/11, there wouldnt have been the crusades. the person that made religion up in the first place didnt realise he was treading on such dangerous grounds. every religious person is adament they're religion is the right one, yea? therefore, when another person comes along and tells them that THEY're religion is the right one, they become angry toward each other and end up killing people.

i'll never, in my entire life beleive in a religion, and i'll always, always strive to prove it wrong, simply because i know it IS wrong, and it IS causing more trouble than could have been imagined when it was first created.

B

Brynn

Where was god on 9/11

Read this and STFU

Have you ever thought, "Where was God on 9/11 when the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were attacked?" Well, I know where my God was on the morning of September 11, 2001, and He was very busy!

He was discouraging people from taking those four flights. Together they could accommodate more than 1,000 passengers, yet there were only 266 aboard. He was on those four flights giving the terrified passengers the ability to stay calm. Not one of the people who was called by a loved one on one of the hijacked planes mentioned that passengers were panicked, nor was there any screaming in the background. And on one of the flights, God gave strength to the passengers to overcome the hijackers.

God was also busy creating obstacles to prevent people who worked in the WTC from getting to work on time. The work day had begun, more than 50,000 people worked in the two towers, yet only 20,000 were at their desks. On that beautiful morning, God created scores of unexpected traffic delays, subway delays, and commuter train delays. A PATH train packed with commuters was stopped at a signal just short of the WTC and was able to return to Jersey City. And far more meetings were scheduled elsewhere than was usual.

God held up each of the two mighty towers for a half hour so that the people on the lower floors could get out. And when He finally let go, He caused the towers to fall inward rather than to topple over, which would have killed so many more people. The foundations of six surrounding buildings were demolished by the fall of the towers, but God held them up for many hours until all the occupants were safely evacuated.

And when the WTC and Pentagon buildings went down, my God picked up almost 3,500 of His children and carried them to their home for all eternity. He also sat down and cried that 19 of His children could have so much hate in their hearts, that they did not choose him, but another god that doesn't exist, and now they are lost forever.

He sent people trained in dealing with earthly disasters to save those that were injured. And he sent in thousands of others to help in any way they were needed. And He brought people together across the world in a way that moved thousands to tears and hundreds of thousands to prayer—and caused millions to turn to the one true living God.

He still isn't finished. Every day He comforts those who lost loved ones. He is encouraging others to reach out to those who don't know Him or believe in Him. He is giving the leaders of our great nation the strength and conviction to do the right thing, to follow His will, not a popular poll.

So if anyone ever asks, "Where was your God on 9/11?" you can say, "He was everywhere! And, in fact, he is everywhere today and every day." Without a doubt, this was the worst catastrophe most of us have ever seen. I can't imagine getting through such a difficult time without God at my side. Without God, life would be hopeless.

R

--Random--

ROFL, i read the first paragraph and stopped. BOLLOCKS lol. absolute bull shit in its purest form.

so.. god decided to keep the passangers on the plane calm, rather than stopping the planes from say.. taking off in the first place? he killed 3,000 people, rather than just making the plane break and not take off?

sorry but your really getting desperate here. non of that is even remote proof toward the existence of god.

R

--Random--

ROFLMAO, GOD held up the two towers so people could escape?! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

:doh:

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Brynn
He also sat down and cried that 19 of His children could have so much hate in their hearts, that they did not choose him, but another god that doesn't exist, and now they are lost forever.

THERE, thats what im talking about. how do you think a.. say muslim would feel if he read that? he'd feel hatred, for you. your writing off his entire religion and declaring yours is the correct religion, when a muslim has as much proof as you that his god exists, none.

seriously, rethink your life.

B

Brynn

Oh my goodness your so right, i have wasted my life...pff piss off. Im happy with my religion.

If their is a God well im in his good books, and your buggerd. If their aint then well i enjoy living my life like this :)

R

--Random--

if theres a god then i'll be the first to twat the fucker and tell him he isnt real.

im not the one that cant bone a bird before he marries her lmao.

B

Brynn

How retarted can you be? " if theres a god then i'll be the first to twat the fucker and tell him he isnt real" kinda contratiction in terms really innit.

And im not bothered about "boning" a bird before i marry her. Means i love her more - because i love her for who she is and not for how good she is in bed.

R

--Random--

How retarted can you be? " if theres a god then i'll be the first to twat the fucker and tell him he isnt real" kinda contratiction in terms really innit.

And im not bothered about "boning" a bird before i marry her. Means i love her more - because i love her for who she is and not for how good she is in bed.

nm :doh:

B

Brynn

Yea i mean a girl i have been going out with for 1 year 2 months. And i have seen her in a bathing suit - yea sure she might be smuggling a sausage. Think about your responce twat.

Im happy to know that i love her for who she is rather than how i think she is in bed.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
~eyes drift towards the 'delete post' button~
Delete... post? Sorry, I'm just not following you. :p

A

Asha

Originally posted by Tilda
keep it on topic!

The update, She dosnt like fruity perfumes so the're out. And im going shopping on monday with her sister to see what we can find :D

honestly, I wouldn't recommend to get a girl perfume cause they all smell different on different skin. If you have to, then get something light, but not cheap :p

V

VodkaFairy

Thanks to the christian belief alot of bad things happened in the past, there's no way to deny that, but the intolerance Random shows is just as bad imo.

I agree with what Arnor said, believe what you want as long as you don't expect me to do so aswell. And don't bother other people with it, which you don't :)

A

Asha

Where was god on 9/11

Read this and STFU

Have you ever thought, "Where was God on 9/11 when the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were attacked?" Well, I know where my God was on the morning of September 11, 2001, and He was very busy!

He was discouraging people from taking those four flights. Together they could accommodate more than 1,000 passengers, yet there were only 266 aboard. He was on those four flights giving the terrified passengers the ability to stay calm. Not one of the people who was called by a loved one on one of the hijacked planes mentioned that passengers were panicked, nor was there any screaming in the background. And on one of the flights, God gave strength to the passengers to overcome the hijackers.

God was also busy creating obstacles to prevent people who worked in the WTC from getting to work on time. The work day had begun, more than 50,000 people worked in the two towers, yet only 20,000 were at their desks. On that beautiful morning, God created scores of unexpected traffic delays, subway delays, and commuter train delays. A PATH train packed with commuters was stopped at a signal just short of the WTC and was able to return to Jersey City. And far more meetings were scheduled elsewhere than was usual.

God held up each of the two mighty towers for a half hour so that the people on the lower floors could get out. And when He finally let go, He caused the towers to fall inward rather than to topple over, which would have killed so many more people. The foundations of six surrounding buildings were demolished by the fall of the towers, but God held them up for many hours until all the occupants were safely evacuated.

And when the WTC and Pentagon buildings went down, my God picked up almost 3,500 of His children and carried them to their home for all eternity. He also sat down and cried that 19 of His children could have so much hate in their hearts, that they did not choose him, but another god that doesn't exist, and now they are lost forever.

He sent people trained in dealing with earthly disasters to save those that were injured. And he sent in thousands of others to help in any way they were needed. And He brought people together across the world in a way that moved thousands to tears and hundreds of thousands to prayer—and caused millions to turn to the one true living God.

He still isn't finished. Every day He comforts those who lost loved ones. He is encouraging others to reach out to those who don't know Him or believe in Him. He is giving the leaders of our great nation the strength and conviction to do the right thing, to follow His will, not a popular poll.

So if anyone ever asks, "Where was your God on 9/11?" you can say, "He was everywhere! And, in fact, he is everywhere today and every day." Without a doubt, this was the worst catastrophe most of us have ever seen. I can't imagine getting through such a difficult time without God at my side. Without God, life would be hopeless.

Sorry, but I hate bollocks like this. It reminds me of when my sister was sick and people kept telling her that if she had enough faith in God, that he would get her through. I never saw anyone have so much faith... guess it wasn't enough tho.

What about all the poor bastards on the upper floors? The ones who felt the plane hit but couldn't get out ? The ones that jumped out of the windows rather than burn to death. Where was he for all the fire and policemen that ran into the buildings only to help others? He couldn't hold the towers up for them just a little longer? I find this way of thinking just sick tbh.

B

Brynn

Thanks VF :)
Random just gets on my tits when he is trying to prove me wrong. Which only ever makes me madder :p I aint a bible scholar but i try my best :p

If i have offended anyone here im really sorry i didn't mean too :)

R

--Random--

Originally posted by Asha
Sorry, but I hate bollocks like this. It reminds me of when my sister was sick and people kept telling her that if she had enough faith in God, that he would get her through. I never saw anyone have so much faith... guess it wasn't enough tho.

What about all the poor bastards on the upper floors? The ones who felt the plane hit but couldn't get out ? The ones that jumped out of the windows rather than burn to death. Where was he for all the fire and policemen that ran into the buildings only to help others? He couldn't hold the towers up for them just a little longer? I find this way of thinking just sick tbh.

exactly.. what about the millions of gods 'children' suffering, unfairly, from cancer? why not just make the cancer go away? if he can be everywhere all the time, why doesnt he actually help people? ok christians can argue that war is our doing, and our fault so he wont help, but cancer isnt our fault, is it? so why let it kill so many of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom