THX god for zergs!!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by tildson
Glottis, explain then why Albs were the first one to actually zerg? It started early in retail when albs always outnumbered both realms - sometimes albs outzerged hibs and mids together!

You surely cant blame mids for zerging, if you do, then please admit albs zerg too - and even hibs from time to time.

I never said Albs don't zerg.
I just wanted to point out that our elite boys from NP allways claimed they would never zerg.

And Sorusi, you won't see me claiming I'm uber, or telling Hibs and Mids how they should play their classes effeciently.
Unlike the elite Nolby Noobs.

Btw, please explain to me again why you lot didn't quite make it in the Albion realm on the US servers?
I loved that story...
Regards, Glottis

T

tildson

still playing on US some of us

the story you know, but cant face it and tries to manipulate it. did you ever read the boards? did you ever check our rp's last week etc? if not, what gives you the right of judging our appereance on mlf? please dont say its rumours

quite fun when u mention on how we dont try to "help" the hibs and albs, if you had browsed this thread a little bit more, you would have had seen that both me and sorusi tells the perfect hib-setup and also gives them criticism on what they are doing wrong.

give us a decent answer on this, not a regular rant, that is really sad

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Btw, please explain to me again why you lot didn't quite make it in the Albion realm on the US servers?

cuz albz are gimpz!!!!1111111

I

infozwerg

If any Mids ever get zerged it is their own stupid fault by only playing uber classes.

would you agree to stop the zerg if we mids agree to play partially without armor?

like, svg dont wear torso, healers may not wear sleeves, shamans run without pants and all other classes cant wear helmets.

or if that is not enough, maybe we should make a rule that in groups with 3 healers, 1 healer must sit down at any time. or maybe forbid to use power/endu potions? make a restirction on overcharge to 3 pts on all weapons armor? use only max 98% qua 30% bonus weapons? no more than two tanks may hit the same alb at any given time? not allowed to hit avalonians during the first 60 seconds of the fight?

S

sorusi

I never said Albs don't zerg.
I just wanted to point out that our elite boys from NP allways claimed they would never zerg.

And Sorusi, you won't see me claiming I'm uber, or telling Hibs and Mids how they should play their classes effeciently.
Unlike the elite Nolby Noobs.

I loved that story...
Regards, Glottis

since when is fighting 4fgs vs 8fgs a zerg? (we being the 4fgs...)

also i dont really give a shit about zergs anymore, i know they will allways be there, i know some albs/midds/hibbs will allways depend on zerging, nomatter what they do - because they are too used to it, its "normal" rvr for them... just like fg vs fg is to some..

H

hotrat

Originally posted by sorusi
thing is, you along with many others have never played even close to flawless, if you did with some "good" classes, maybe you would have a chance too :p
I have never seen anyone play flawlessly, and Xanatea your guild mate seems to think mids are overpowered and need a nerf in order to make things balanced.
Everytime I have fought you I have been chain interupted by asd, so have my clerics, maybe next patch things might change a bit, although 8 sec pbae disease and savages are still a huge advantage (hence us needing SoS and 2xBof up just to get a fair fights).

S

sorusi

dont need 2x bof, with sos you should be able to kill fast enuff if you have good tanks not gimped with wrong damage table and so on

K

K0nah

Originally posted by witte-
I'm at amg some alb grp around there and suddenly 2 from the group starts a duel with eachother , 5 sec later fg mids came all the albs was watching to the duel instead of watching for mids / hibs .. so they got killed, played :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO:

K

K0nah

dont need 2x bof, with sos you should be able to kill fast enuff if you have good tanks not gimped with wrong damage table and so on

3.9s thruster coming in 1.64, still waiting on news for style changes to thrust line...

H

hotrat

Well with SoS it is possible to win, its the only way a sorc can suvive 3 savages after being insta mezzed/stunned. However vs a fotm mid group its prolly better to run with 2 minstrels and no sorc, don't even bother mezzing the savages just go for support, and SoS every 15 min.

S

sorusi

doesnt really matter if the sorcs survives or not, after he has landed the mezz :p if the tanks in the alb grp can assist and have propper specc/ras/ equip, they will rip down the healers 1 by 1 with sos, and there is basicly nothing the albs can do against it

if sorc land mezz + str/con debuff/d/q debuff, his work is done, its just to run around all the time, if he gets killed, well he wont get any rps that fight :p (big chance to get caught with sos on etc)

meanwhile the mercs rip thru the healers takeing them out in 3sec each, unless they insta heal.. this is where the clerics also run around and if they are not chased they interrupt the healers & same for minstrel, will allways be 1 cleric available for healing/interrupting :p (sure there are some problems with the interrupting atm due to insta spd debuff, but with a good minstrel he should be able to stun the healers etc and keep them occupied for 30sec so they cant heal that time..

basicly sos and wellplayed teamwork should be a win...

and yes, playing sorc in that group is kind of dull, because you can and should expect to die alot,as the only cloth caster in grp... they could give them abs buffs like valewalkers or something... not that it would change alot for most alb grps anyway :p since a sorc alive does not do much vs a midd grp, while against a hibb grp with pbaoe box its VERY important to have sorc alive..
bof gives you allmost the same ability, just that the enemy healers CAN escape, if they mercs are so gimped that they dont have pf - very unlikely tho..

now you have bof every 15min, and sos every 15min.. dont waste both at same battle. use them in a smart way instead :p sos = no damage taken if you are paying attention.

so basicly you can handle 3fotm grps in a row IF you have mana after that is and you play well..

and vs hibbs you can forget about useing bof, because their end regen is so gimped that you dont even have to worry about melee grps there if you play it right...

usually only MAX 3fgs "fotm" grps who can play in emain when you should need RAs...

S

sorusi

Originally posted by K0nah
3.9s thruster coming in 1.64, still waiting on news for style changes to thrust line...

Dual Shadows does quite good damage, so does Flank-> Shadows Rain

Azure Duelist Rapier 3.6 spd should do the dmg quite well, still hits more than a 4.1 bastardsword would do on chain, due to the 36% slash resist.. vs 16% thrust resist..

I

infozwerg

Well with SoS it is possible to win, its the only way a sorc can suvive 3 savages after being insta mezzed/stunned.

instamezz on a sorc? lasts for how long again?

hint: try running away before they reach you. dont try any funky qc mezz tricks on det5 tanks that are prolly mezzimmune anyways.

anyways, if i were main cc (in fact, i am ^^) id invest in some better hardware. cant have ppl appear out of nowwhere when you want to stop a zerg, like the hibs in your video.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by infozwerg
instamezz on a sorc? lasts for how long again?

hint: try running away before they reach you. dont try any funky qc mezz tricks on det5 tanks that are prolly mezzimmune anyways.

anyways, if i were main cc (in fact, i am ^^) id invest in some better hardware. cant have ppl appear out of nowwhere when you want to stop a zerg, like the hibs in your video.

Oh, I love a Mid cc'er tell a sorc how to play.
Wearing his chain armor, his instants up...
Not having to face 3 savages but instead 3 alb tanks.
Oh, you lot have such hard lives....
Regards, Glottis

A

angara-ffs

Oh, I love a Mid cc'er tell a sorc how to play.
Wearing his chain armor, his instants up...
Oh, you lot have such hard lives....
Regards, Glottis

Giv this man a tissue pls :(
He feels so sad ;(

I

infozwerg

i cant tell you enough how happy it makes me to face

1) merc dualwielding jambyias
2) 2h slash armsman
3) reaver

O

old.krane

And the big sorusi tells us how to play again...

lmao...always a classic every time...

twat :great:

I

infozwerg

And the big sorusi tells us how to play again...

please dont listen to him. it would be really scary when teh zerg would learn how to play.

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by tildson
And i've never ever seen a hibgroup, when they win the mez war, debuff+DD on assist.

met LAs castergroups lately? :D

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by infozwerg
i cant tell you enough how happy it makes me to face

1) merc dualwielding jambyias
2) 2h slash armsman
3) reaver

really?

i'm just happy when you are in the group, dont matter what class you play ..

:great:

K

K0nah

Dual Shadows does quite good damage, so does Flank-> Shadows Rain

no shit? what about the rear style...mmm?

atm i would kill mid support slightly faster and just about everything else slower.

hibs starting to use more bm's/debuffs combined with better weapon choice and thrust line style love tba will make me go thrust after 1.64 and i look forward to hitting xana/stubbe/hals and co for what i currently hit druids for ;)

J

Jiggs

its a shame our realm's highest realm rank merc is slash :(

can't be that hard to get a few respec stones and try it out?

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Jiggs
its a shame our realm's highest realm rank merc is slash :(

can't be that hard to get a few respec stones and try it out?

:ROFLMAO:

u ever played a properly equipped hi-rr slash merc? or only 'borrowed' a thrust merc?

J

Jiggs

:sleeping:

its really not worth suggesting anything to you.

B

Belomar

Maybe it'd be easier to suggest things if you weren't so damn patronizing.

J

Jiggs

was trying not to be patronizing :(

maybe people take it wrong way?

i just suggested he try it, thats all, i think its a shame he doesn't want to :/

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Jiggs
i just suggested he try it, thats all, i think its a shame he doesn't want to :/

... get your glasses prescription checked.

Originally posted by K0nah
hibs starting to use more bm's/debuffs combined with better weapon choice and thrust line style love tba will make me go thrust after 1.64

which bit did u fail to comprehend?

J

Jiggs

so next patch with a little slice of 'maybe' on the side :)

its fair enough attack speed debuff was the last word in the current patch, most of us hibs and albs just playing for time atm...

I

infozwerg

i'm just happy when you are in the group, dont matter what class you play

its good to know i have opponents who like a challenge

:great:

hibs starting to use more bm's/debuffs combined with better weapon choice and thrust line style love tba will make me go thrust after 1.64

does that also mean no more mrs dualwield jambiyas? would make me QQ irl tbh

Users who are viewing this thread