THX god for zergs!!

L

Lessurl

That means nothing, most of the top of that are JH and NP. 2 guilds, just means they were out farming more often than other guilds this week. :p
I'm fairly sure Vengeance and LA were hogging the top spots not that long ago.

B

brommix

ya those top mid guilds all got so much more skilled all of the sudden, owning all the "un" skilled hibs :). Hibs i guess dont train like they used to do and mids training program seem so much better atm, you know better fit sharper and faster on the keyboard. Who is that new athletic trainer you have ?. Albs offcourse still in the shite :)

O

old.Filip

I'm fairly sure Vengeance and LA were hogging the top spots not that long ago.

hehe ya they was ... untill middis got end regen from shammy and the Zerker era startet :)

B

brommix

no no no....mids just got more skilled!! they train, practice its lewtzor skills!

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by old.Filip
hehe ya they was ... untill middis got end regen from shammy and the Zerker era startet :)

It was about 1-3 weeks ago fyi. :p Top of rps earned last week was mostly LA/Vgn.

S

sethnaket

2 weeks ago

Rank Name Realm Realm Points Last week Level Guild Class Race
1 Miss Hibernia 6,678,704 379,279 50 Llaw Arian Bard Celt
2 Knudden Heldige Hibernia 2,949,040 364,951 50 Vengeance Druid Celt
3 Eleas Vredesbyrd Hibernia 1,477,517 362,930 50 Llaw Arian Hero Celt
4 Domain Egea Hibernia 6,681,582 340,408 50 Celtic Fist Eldritch Elf
5 Calawyn Hibernia 1,759,246 325,913 50 Celtic Fist Hero Celt
6 Zirdan Hibernia 412,686 308,233 50 Llaw Arian Druid Celt
7 Garbannoch Nox Hibernia 7,556,817 292,184 50 Celtic Fist Eldritch Elf
8 Moofio Hibernia 1,007,107 279,188 50 Amicitiae Renatus Druid Firbolg
9 Sushii Kush Midgard 2,547,910 270,667 50 Jack Herer Savage Kobold
10 Firestone Hibernia 479,164 256,922 50 Vengeance Eldritch Lurikeen
11 Netcode Fettcode Midgard 4,190,660 254,370 50 Black Company Skald Norseman
12 Mendac Hibernia 437,562 242,188 50 Bulle af Fetstryk Druid Celt
13 Soi Midgard 1,924,571 238,113 50 Jack Herer Healer Norseman
14 Motorhead Hibernia 2,334,876 233,803 50 Llaw Arian Druid Firbolg
15 Arnedux Hibernia 897,454 230,700 50 Llaw Arian Hero Lurikeen
16 Valory BubbleMaker Hibernia 742,497 230,279 50 Llaw Arian Warden Celt
17 Aluvian KillMe Hibernia 3,980,239 226,620 50 Vengeance Warden Celt
18 Twinkies Hibernia 3,882,199 219,513 50 Llaw Arian Enchanter Elf
19 Mumin Midgard 3,168,644 219,221 50 Jack Herer Savage Kobold
20 Inviteme II Midgard 1,582,351 217,524 50 Jack Herer Healer Norseman

Only thing lwrp ranking shows is which rvr guilds/stealthers have been farming the most last week.

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by brommix
ya those top mid guilds all got so much more skilled all of the sudden, owning all the "un" skilled hibs :). Hibs i guess dont train like they used to do and mids training program seem so much better atm, you know better fit sharper and faster on the keyboard. Who is that new athletic trainer you have ?. Albs offcourse still in the shite :)

Nolby have pretty much always pissed on the other Hib and Alb guilds.

Cry more Brommix

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by AbPoon

Cry more Brommix

Not always, they went awol during the patch where hibs were uber.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by AbPoon

Cry more Brommix

NP know how to play the game and how to run Linux.
JH knows only how to use 3 assisting savages.
Shame NP has also gone down the savage path. Tbh though, 4 healing classes in a group is pretty uber :)
Regards, Glottis

J

Jiggs

:sleeping:

playing against midgard until 1.63 is a mugs game ;)

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Shame NP has also gone down the savage path. Tbh though, 4 healing classes in a group is pretty uber :)
Regards, Glottis

:ROFLMAO:

F

Forau

Originally posted by Lessurl
It was about 1-3 weeks ago fyi. :p Top of rps earned last week was mostly LA/Vgn.

You mean when the 3 active players NP had were Zzang, Cuteypie and Ingrid? We only made a comeback last friday, cut us some slack :)

T

tildson

you go back to the dishes where you belong to

R

Rollie

inside brommix there is a stupid person trying to get out :(

P

piggeman

H

hotrat

NP (and mids) have been the strongest realm since end regen was put on shaman (around about the same time haste debuff was made instant cast and interupts).
I know they play well, but they also have the biggest advantage and until next patch when the ASD is nerfed are extreemly hard to beat. Even then they still have savages :rolleyes:

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

yes, cause shaman heals so much :O

O

old.Filip

Ya shammy dont need to heal .. he can consentrate on deseasing and CCing in his nice chain....

lots of ppl in middi play good .. but they allso make loads of mistakes ... that include the RvR guilds .. thing is they dont notice.
semi F8'in work fine... and if the MA overlook something a savage can break off and kill the target...

if Alb groups has to win vs the uber mid melee group mids has to fuck majorly up + albs cant make any mistakes at all and they need the RA's up...

but well.... thats the game atm and i bet very hard to see if you are on the other side of the fence...

and btw i think the worst random group is the mid random group ...

so hard to balance this game..

H

Hedek

Call me a chicken, a band-wagoner, but I quit Albion Excalibur and went to play a lvl 50 savage on Midgard Ys, even though I enjoyed many people on Excalibur.

Call me arrogant, I consider myself as a good player, having played for more than 2 years and on all 3 realms.

And yet I decided to leave Albion and Hibernia for Midgard because I got so much pissed by how difficult RvR on Albion and (to a lesser extend) on Hibernia is. I play this game to have fun, and it wasn't funny for me to see others having easy kills not because they're better players than me but because their class has more perks (this statement is not to be debated, I don't ask you to agree or anything, this is just how I feel).

Midgard is the easiest realm to RvR with, period.
You all know that if Hibernia is the "normal mode", Midgard is the "easy mode" and Albion is the "hard mode".

And when I'm in a fotm midgard gank group (with either my healer or savage) and get killed in a 1 vs 1 fg fight by Albs or Hibs you can't imagine how much respect I have because I know that winning against my group requires a lot of skills and good players.

But dieing to an fotm Mid group doesn't mean that mid group was skilled or anything. So everytime I hear JH or NP members saying "stop the whine, we're skilled, we know how to play", I'm rofl because I know how wrong this statement is now that I've been in Alb's best groups and Mid's best groups.

You know what I'd wish to end all this debate ?
That Excalibur's 2 best mercs trade their account with Excal's 2 best savages.
That the best cleric trades his account with the best healer
That the best sorc trades his account with the 2nd best healer
etc...
Just during one week, in order to have a 1 vs 1 fg fight with JH/NP/RG members playing albs and fighting against FC/GoL/HB/BF members playing mids and THEN we can see who are really "skilled players".

It may seem simplistic but I don't believe RvR can be balanced as long as Albion has 2 more classes and Hibernia one more than Midgard and yet that groups are limited to 8 members on all 3 realms.
I also don't believe RvR can be balanced when Albion's main mezzer is weaker than on the other realms. And that on Midgard he has access to dwarven high hit points, 27% armor resistant to slash (which is the most common dmg type) and 2 self insta heals.

Midgard players, as a defense will say yes but Albion and Hibernia have better RAs than us to balance things out. True but this complicates RvR for Hib and Alb players even more and proves further more that Midgard is the "easy mode".

H

Hedek

Some of you may also say that "if you're such a good player or so you claim, why don't you stick to Albion and prove everyone how better you are than others by defeating mids while being on the realm you call "hard mode" you arrogant bastard !"

Well my answer is simple : this is just a game, I'm not here to prove anything, courage or whatever, I don't even know you irl, I'm here to have fun. I try to do the best I can in my real life job, not in a game ;)

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Hedek
Call me a chicken, a band-wagoner, but I quit Albion Excalibur and went to play a lvl 50 savage on Midgard Ys, even though I enjoyed many people on Excalibur.

Call me arrogant, I consider myself as a good player, having played for more than 2 years and on all 3 realms.

And yet I decided to leave Albion and Hibernia for Midgard because I got so much pissed by how difficult RvR on Albion and (to a lesser extend) on Hibernia is. I play this game to have fun, and it wasn't funny for me to see others having easy kills not because they're better players than me but because their class has more perks (this statement is not to be debated, I don't ask you to agree or anything, this is just how I feel).

Midgard is the easiest realm to RvR with, period.
You all know that if Hibernia is the "normal mode", Midgard is the "easy mode" and Albion is the "hard mode".

And when I'm in a fotm midgard gank group (with either my healer or savage) and get killed in a 1 vs 1 fg fight by Albs or Hibs you can't imagine how much I respect I have because I know that winning against my group requires a lot of skills and good players.

But dieing to an fotm Mid group doesn't mean that mid group was skilled or anything. So everytime I hear JH or NP members saying "stop the whine, we're skilled, we know how to play", I'm rofl because I know how wrong this statement is now that I've been in Alb's best groups and Mid's best groups.

You know what I'd wish to end all this debate ?
That Excalibur's 2 best mercs trade their account with Excal's 2 best savages.
That the best cleric trades his account with the best healer
That the best sorc trades his account with the 2nd best healer
etc...
Just during one week, in order to have a 1 vs 1 fg fight with JH/NP/RG members playing albs and fighting against FC/GoL/HB/BF members playing mids and THEN we can see who are really "skilled players".

It may seem simplistic but I don't believe RvR can be balanced as long as Albion has 2 more classes and Hibernia one more than Midgard and yet that groups are limited to 8 members on all 3 realms.
I also don't believe RvR can be balanced when Albion's main mezzer is weaker than on the other realms. And that on Midgard he has access to dwarven high hit points, 27% armor resistant to slash (which is the most common dmg type) and 2 self insta heals.

Midgard players, as a defense will say yes but Albion and Hibernia have better RAs than us to balance things out. True but this complicates RvR for Hib and Alb players even more and proves further more than Midgard is the "easy mode".

utter crap. you become a skilled player by the amount of time you can put into rvr with the class you play, especially if you run with the same people everyday. swopping alb for mid for a week wont mean anything. NP have sent many hours each day for 2 years playing together on midgard and sometime b4 that in other game/s like diablo 2. thats why they are good.

midgard does not win on the us servers albion does. that does not hold with your theory of midgard having the best classes. albion lose on the excalibur server for reasons other than class balance

as for class balance this should always be true as it states in the game manual:

migard fighters > albion fighters > hibernian fighters
hibernian magic > albion magic > midgard magic

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Pandemic
utter crap. you become a skilled player by the amount of time you can put into rvr with the class you play, especially if you run with the same people everyday. swopping alb for mid for a week wont mean anything. NP have sent many hours each day for 2 years playing together on midgard and sometime b4 that in other game/s like diablo 2. thats why they are good.

midgard does not win on the us servers albion does. that does not hold with your theory of midgard having the best classes. albion lose on the excalibur server for reasons other than class balance

as for class balance this should always be true as it states in the game manual:

migard fighters > albion fighters > hibernian fighters
hibernian magic > albion magic > midgard magic
How is hib magic better than mid magic?

P

parzi

so, you consider yourself skilled, did not very well on other realms, but it makes you laugh when its said that np and jh know how to play ?

mkkkkayyyyyyyy
sure mids a tad easyer atm etc, i still bet np and jh would kick your oh so skilled ass in any realm, as imo teamplay and having played together alot is one of the important parts. i can see that whenever we got a mixed nolby/pandora and maybe some others grp with all good players in it, this works ok ofc, but still its not as good as a guildgrp of one of the guilds.

but your right with that its just a game, and if you would want to proove anything and be 1337 you would surely not roll a savage as you will get zero respect :p

btw this alb is sooooo hard mode crap annoys me a bit, as 90% of my guild = renaissance dartmoor alb and they did very well there. they also say mid is a bit easyer, but that they miss their ra's :p

Users who are viewing this thread