Thx SS

G

Grimgors

Thx to Shadowlords Society :)

Ghost of Valhalla was going RvR
We ported to Hadrian's there we met 1fg- hibs, we killed them, then SS come was a quite long fight but at last SS won
We ported back to try again, we runned down to Pennie there we attacked a fg of SS from behind, we killed all except for 2(one was named Toby). Then we runned around and finally we found u again in 1 fg, This time u won :)

Thx alot it was very fun and fair 1fg vs 1fg fight :great:

Z

zoia

You killed our small group near mmg :(
Ok, ok, we charged you, but never mind that :p

S

Sohan_THC

Yeah was great fight :clap:

we seen some groups around but you ppl were very fun to fight with.

till next time.

we did pretty fine with 7 ppl in group.
and thanx got me to 5L8 :clap:

M

mohaddyn

Yup, sure was fun even though I died faster than a herring at X-mas the second time :p

Z

zoia

Originally posted by mohaddyn
Yup, sure was fun even though I died faster than a herring at X-mas the second time :p
LIES, i saw your deathspam. You killed plenty of people :) (and that's no lie)

M

mohaddyn

Originally posted by zoia
LIES, i saw your deathspam. You killed plenty of people :) (and that's no lie)

Must've been a good x-mas for the herring then ;)

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Grimgors

We ported to Hadrian's there we met 1fg- hibs, we killed them,

If you are talkin about the fight at mmg, then we were only 4 hibs. :p Bard, druid, chanter, champ.

/edit And thanks SS too, had a few good fights with you too once we got a few more guildies to come join us and filled the group. :)

S

Sohan_THC

Ahhmmm Soz Salamurhaaja was not ment to hit you so hard on the back tho :)

ouch

;)

G

Grimgors

Re: Re: Thx SS

Originally posted by Lessurl
If you are talkin about the fight at mmg, then we were only 4 hibs. :p Bard, druid, chanter, champ.

I know and therefore i typed 1fg-
that means smaller than 1fg

M

Merl

aye very good night of RvR thx for a fun evening guys.

Also plz nerf Zoia she hit me for 514 dmg lol NERF!

Hope to c u all next time chaps :)

L

Lessurl

Re: Re: Re: Thx SS

I know and therefore i typed 1fg-
that means smaller than 1fg

Aha, apologies. :)
Nerf that zerker who wouldn't stop chasing me that fight btw. (was the druid) :)

C

cathrine

We ported back to try again, we runned down to Pennie there we attacked a fg of SS from behind, we killed all except for 2(one was named Toby).
That was soo my fault. :) I was using my minstrel wannabe alt that evening, and somehow misread something in /g about heading back to a location we just passed. So while the rest of the group continued forward, I broked off to head back (with our cleric on stick to me), leaving the group without speed and heal just moments before you guys attacked us. Well, atleast me & the cleric survived. ;)

Was some fun fights that evening. :great:

O

Oddorvard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thx SS

Originally posted by Lessurl
Nerf that zerker who wouldn't stop chasing me that fight btw. (was the druid) :)
Nerf you sprinting for so long. Next time please stop and allow me to pull my back styles - saves us both some time. Didn't catch you until our shammy diseased you (was the zerker). :)

A

adari

We ported to Hadrian's there we met 1fg- hibs, we killed them, then SS come was a quite long fight but at last SS won
We ported back to try again, we runned down to Pennie there we attacked a fg of SS from behind, we killed all except for 2(one was named Toby). Then we runned around and finally we found u again in 1 fg, This time u won :)

Thx alot it was very fun and fair 1fg vs 1fg fight :great:

If you won a fight u must not have groupped Xip ;d

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Ialkarn
how you know it was fun?

p.s. stop whit lies plz,your location isn't Spain.

i joined SS fyi and so did chuffy =)

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by gunner440
i joined SS fyi and so did chuffy =)

Why did u leave BF mate ?

Ill light a fire, and get a guitar, and we can sit around it play songs and u can tell the story !

L

Lessurl

Re: Re: Thx SS

Originally posted by Oddorvard
Nerf you sprinting for so long. Next time please stop and allow me to pull my back styles - saves us both some time. Didn't catch you until our shammy diseased you (was the zerker). :)

Yes, it was an annoying stalemate for a while there. I was too far ahead for you to catch me and hit me, but not far enough ahead to be able to /face and cast root before you could hit me and interupt me. So i just kept running. :p

Originally posted by adari
If you won a fight u must not have groupped Xip ;d

No, he was in the grp. Was the only person to die when their fg ran over our 4. :p (sorry BI :p )

B

BlitheringIdiot

<cough> He was out of group as he was kicked out to be replaced by a lvl38 thane, and as such recieved no heals when the enchanter started bullying him...

:(

Anyhow you completely wiped the Wolverines group that left before us, we were expecting the same fate.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by zmurf
Why did u leave BF mate ?

Ill light a fire, and get a guitar, and we can sit around it play songs and u can tell the story !

i didnt really leave bf :p and i havent logged on since like 2months or so and im still inactive with account closed

i joined ss on loan tho !

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
[BAnyhow you completely wiped the Wolverines group that left before us, we were expecting the same fate. [/B]

That was down to a nice castable mez by our bard and only 1 of that grp seemed to have purge up (shagratsback).

Users who are viewing this thread