SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
All my gadgets are wall mounted behind the TV.

Why would I want everything on display with wires going everywhere? :)

When I switch internet in July, even the power/network/TV cabling will be trunked in the space behind the wall too. It will all come out of a junction next to the wall mount.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I used to use Google Music Play Drive or whatever it was. They stopped it and said use YouTube. So I tried it, the instant I shut the phone screen off the music stopped. WTF is the point of that shit? Uninstalled.

I had Spotify for a while, but I absolutely fucking detest how you can have one song from an album and that album appears in your albums list. Fuck off, an album = all the tracks. Less than all the tracks = not an album. And whenever you start the damn thing, it comes up with a load of shit I'm not interested in.

All I want tbh is Winamp but streaming.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I had Spotify for a while, but I absolutely fucking detest how you can have one song from an album and that album appears in your albums list. Fuck off, an album = all the tracks. Less than all the tracks = not an album. And whenever you start the damn thing, it comes up with a load of shit I'm not interested in.

What do you mean? You can make playlists and stuff, and I'm sure there's a setting where it doesn't auto queue the album.

I quite like Spotify and the way that it suggests 30 songs a week, 1 of which is possibly decent.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't really care about playlists. In the car I just want to say "ok google, play dark side of the moon on spotify" and it should do it.

Also on the free version (I stopped paying for it because of the issues above) you now can't play an album in order, even if you listen to the adverts. Fuck that. Bye bye.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I don't really care about playlists. In the car I just want to say "ok google, play dark side of the moon on spotify" and it should do it.

Also on the free version (I stopped paying for it because of the issues above) you now can't play an album in order, even if you listen to the adverts. Fuck that. Bye bye.
Greed has made what was once good crap. Or less good. The dollar has everyone grabbing for more. Even if they have shit loads.

The consumer suffers, capitalism is broken in the digital age

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
spotify still c.12 quid here for premium .... huzzah

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, family plan. Which works well if there is a few of you. The wife uses it and so does her mum and dad (I can't remember the max number of users)

That's probably why they are doing it, same as Netflix, they are getting fed up with people using their service in the obvious way it was going to be used.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bloody joke especially when you consider that 4 of the votes were from western countries!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The UN is a toothless political machine at the moment.

It's ridiculous that in the 21st century such a role is needed in the first place, too many dark ages countries about.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just had to identify a colleagues body.

He hadn't turned up for work this morning, the kind of guy that would turn up for work if he was shot. Had worked there 40odd years didn't turn up.

He lived alone, no family, no friends (which is what he genuinely liked) one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Went over to check on him and no answer, police broke in, in the end, he had died in his sleep by the looks of it.

Absolutely gutted, I had a huge amount of time for him.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just had to identify a colleagues body.

He hadn't turned up for work this morning, the kind of guy that would turn up for work if he was shot. Had worked there 40odd years didn't turn up.

He lived alone, no family, no friends (which is what he genuinely liked) one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Went over to check on him and no answer, police broke in, in the end, he had died in his sleep by the looks of it.

Absolutely gutted, I had a huge amount of time for him.

Oh that sucks

Tom

I am a FH squatter
So a mate of mine got rid of a load of out-of-date food. I now have enough food to last through the upcoming zombie apocalypse.

PXL_20210427_153038602.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Heh, I have about 50x that in my stash :)

That shit wont ever go out of date if you keep it in a cool, dry place.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So a mate of mine got rid of a load of out-of-date food. I now have enough food to last through the upcoming zombie apocalypse.

View attachment 44178
Jeeeeeezuz christ. Your pal needs a dose of vegetables if that's his staple!

How does cat food go out of date? Is he not feeding the fekking thing? Or did it get hit by a car?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Jeeeeeezuz christ. Your pal needs a dose of vegetables if that's his staple!

How does cat food go out of date? Is he not feeding the fekking thing? Or did it get hit by a car?

Oi there are tomatoes in a cartoon at the front ;)

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is what happens when you are brassic because you have too many children with too many different women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom