SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am. I understand it's a broadcast thing - but I've never even bothered logging in.

For me - why watch games when you can play them?
They host eSport tournaments, live gaming events/shows, IRL etc etc. I watch streams on my second monitor whilst working as it provides entertainment. It's not a massive platform for no reason.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They host eSport tournaments, live gaming events/shows, IRL etc etc. I watch streams on my second monitor whilst working as it provides entertainment. It's not a massive platform for no reason.
I can't even listen to music whilst working - brain needs total focus (I need to be excluded from the world, trapped in a white-walled room to focus) - so watching something is a massive no-no :)

If it's outside of work hours I'm either playing, eating, drinking, shagging or riding my bike. It's rare that I even watch the football nowadays, never mind esports!

But I hear yaz. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You would aim for your feet but it would end up somewhere near Uranus.
I may have lied a little bit about how good I was back then. Still had the best fun ever with BarrysWorld.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I may have lied a little bit about how good I was back then. Still had the best fun ever with BarrysWorld.

Yup. Messing around in team games with a bunch of like minded gamers was fun times indeed. I only do it vicariously myself these days watching the odd Twitch stream as well.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I can't even listen to music whilst working - brain needs total focus (I need to be excluded from the world, trapped in a white-walled room to focus) - so watching something is a massive no-no :)

If it's outside of work hours I'm either playing, eating, drinking, shagging or riding my bike. It's rare that I even watch the football nowadays, never mind esports!

Wow you would have hated it in our office prior to Covid.
There were people talking fairly loudly all the time! And a manager who loved his speaker phone on max volume

Funnily enough I don't miss that at all! :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wow you would have hated it in our office prior to Covid.
There were people talking fairly loudly all the time! And a manager who loved his speaker phone on max volume

Funnily enough I don't miss that at all! :D
If there's lots of people in an office talking / playing music etc etc then I can drown it out.

If I'm by my own having something near me is a distraction. - that's partly why I was working at 3am this morning. I'd been distracted most of the day ;)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I must be missing something, weren't public games always shit with like 6 a side?

Huh? It's max 50v50...

Are you saying that it turns shit due to the mass amounts of people? - Not really tbh, the vast majority of players cooperate, and servers are pretty good on clamping down on dickheads :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography

I can't work without music or a very shit tv show - normally re-runs of something I have seen before or the news will do . I can't however listen to audiobooks as I do not take a book in although it can ramble on in the background but then I have to relisten when I can pay more attention.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I must be missing something, weren't public games always shit with like 6 a side?

From what I've seen it's popular with players who prefer realism and military fanbois. It's all about team coordination and communication and if someone tries to go alone and ignore the commanders they just get kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom