SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think they're actually saying it isn't in the woman's interest to report the matter to the police. I don't know Scouse - perhaps listen to the people with expertise in this matter, rather than take an ideological standpoint.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can anyone recommend a good chemistry set for adults?

Most of the ones I've seen are for kids. Turning liquids into different colours. Yawn. Need something a bit more interesting. Present for brother-in-law's birthday

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
420095fgh.jpg

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Why do you think Fujitsu bought ICL in the first place? This has always been there, under Tories and Labour. ICL were the go-to for government contracts since government IT contracts have existed, because back then, for reasons of national security, there was literally no-one else. Now, despite being Japanese, they're embedded so deeply into government IT that unpicking them is harder than putting up with their basic shittiness.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Unsurprisingly I got told off for doing this. Playing with your food. Acting like a 5 year old. Its not funny. Men!
yourelikea3yearold.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just went for a wee. There's a Tesco pork sausage where my winkie should be
What the hell have I've eaten? :eek:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Vince McMahon (WWE Owner) allegations being discussed

Some of the highlights (all of these come with an allegedly for obv reasons)

- He raped a woman in WWE HQ with another executive
- He shit on her head during a threesome
- He passed her around to other WWE executives / stars
- He shared videos and images of her around the company
- He got her to sign an NDA and offered her $3,000,000 - He then didn't pay her the rest she was owed so she's breaking the NDA

View: https://youtu.be/UNFDw8QaXMw

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Vince McMahon (WWE Owner) allegations being discussed

Some of the highlights (all of these come with an allegedly for obv reasons)

- He raped a woman in WWE HQ with another executive
- He shit on her head during a threesome
- He passed her around to other WWE executives / stars
- He shared videos and images of her around the company
- He got her to sign an NDA and offered her $3,000,000 - He then didn't pay her the rest she was owed so she's breaking the NDA

View: https://youtu.be/UNFDw8QaXMw

No, surely not. He always came across as a nice, sensible chap.

:rolleyes:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, surely not. He always came across as a nice, sensible chap.
I mean, the whole thing is bullshit pantomime for retards anyway, so why anyone is surprised a con-artist is a cunt in other walks of life...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Meant to go to work today. Ended up on the sofa watching all 3 Hobbit films

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Meant to go to work today. Ended up on the sofa watching all 3 Hobbit films
I watched all 3 over the past couple of weeks, along with Matrix, Terminator, Debbie does ....

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think I've broken my finger. Fuck all point bothering to seek any sort of medical help. Annoyingly, it’s my right click finger.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think I've broken my finger. Fuck all point bothering to seek any sort of medical help. Annoyingly, it’s my right click finger.
How did you do that? You'll have to rely on the other hand for a while.

I think Amazon sell left-handed tissues...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Found a packet of MSG in the cupboard I forgot I ordered. Sprinkled some on my tongue. It's fantastic! Pure umami. Got that lovely mushroomy / tomato flavour that makes your mouth water. Can't wait to start using it. 🤤🤤

Amazon £3

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's worth getting it checked out at a hospital just in case m8. Breaks can give lifelong pain and sometimes there's stuff they can do that will sort that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Anyone got a better shelving idea for my "big shed" than this:

?

Half the room is office, looking nice. Half the room is space for bikes, chainsaw, garage type equipment. The stuff looks very industrial, but it's cheap(ish) and would solve a fair few efficiently stacked issues.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I genuinely thought the cops were going to make him stop. Good to see the UK isn't entirely a police state. Yet.
Yep. But I didn't like her line of asks tbh. She knows it's a public place.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's worth getting it checked out at a hospital just in case m8. Breaks can give lifelong pain and sometimes there's stuff they can do that will sort that.

I will get the pharmacist to look at it on Monday, our hospital just got put into special measures, and A&E is a porta-cabin. I just can't be arsed.

It was a weird one, bent the end bit of finger the wrong way, so made it into an S shape.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I will get the pharmacist to look at it on Monday, our hospital just got put into special measures, and A&E is a porta-cabin. I just can't be arsed.

It was a weird one, bent the end bit of finger the wrong way, so made it into an S shape.

I did that with my whole arm when I was 15, greenstick fracture. I looked like Reed Richards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom