SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Fuck Brewdog, fizzypop bollocks anyway.

How to destroy your brand in one easy step. The damage they're doing with this change is going to lose them more than they were losing before the shitty move, at a time when living costs are soaring. Silly cunts.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've been doing my bit. Got double glazing, cavity wall insulation, loft insulation. Doubt there is much more insulation wise I can do.

My boiler is fairly new and has a rating of over 90% (it is gas powered). I guess I could see if there are solar powered kettles or some other shite like that as I do drink quite a few hot decaff drinks during the day.

What have you all done to your abodes?

New windows and front door, new loft insulation, entirely new flat roof with triple insulation, full external insulation wrap. Gone from a "D" to a "B" energy rating.

Didn't do anything with the boiler and I considered solar but the house faces the wrong way so the cost/benefit was extremely marginal.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell we are losing the plot.
Aside from the actual hilarity - the 'hate crime' angle was always an inevitable consequence of us coming up with bullshit definitions in law.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Fucking hell we are losing the plot.

Let me guess, if someone calls me a pizza or spaghetti muncher that is also a hate crime?

What about if someone calls @Zarjazz a worker? Bet that gets life imprisonment with no parole.
If you make a crime out of calling people names, this is the outcome.

Having said that, what kind of a twat writes that and sticks it on someone's house? A coward for a start, a prejudiced dickhole as well.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Was in my little boat sailing around and I came across this....

Bodhi_N_Friends-bADkARMA

Hmm, is our @Bodhi leading a double life with some secret friends?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Well if you've been wondering why I don't post so much here recently - it's because I've been busy getting the band back together.

And doing sports massages, clearly (thanks for the earworm @Scouse )

Clearly not my car though - it seems to have travelled a long way without being assaulted by a pothole?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
so after moving my departments work to a different country end of 2022 and being on garden leave for the last year on Monday I will start working again. I have had the pleasure and privileged to spend the last 3 months with our 21 week old labrador and I look forward to seeing his happy wagging tail when I get in form work in the evenings.

We are fortunate that my husband works from home all week except Wednesdays and I am at home 2 days per week so we will not normally have to put him in day care <3

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
so after moving my departments work to a different country end of 2022 and being on garden leave for the last year on Monday I will start working again. I have had the pleasure and privileged to spend the last 3 months with our 21 week old labrador and I look forward to seeing his happy wagging tail when I get in form work in the evenings.

We are fortunate that my husband works from home all week except Wednesdays and I am at home 2 days per week so we will not normally have to put him in day care <3
He's so adorable......Cosmo i mean, not Kris (although.......;))

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
A good day's work (almost) done.

Warning: raw meat & sunday dinner content
20240113_183133.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wow, that all your own produce?
Yep. I've got about 7 more to go - got 11, but want 4 girls to add to the flock. (Guinea fowl).

Sexing the geese tomorrow. I've 13 of them. Want no more than 6 (4 girls, 2 boys).

When I'm done I'll probably have enough roast dinners to see me through to July. :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yep. I've got about 7 more to go - got 11, but want 4 girls to add to the flock. (Guinea fowl).

Sexing the geese tomorrow. I've 13 of them. Want no more than 6 (4 girls, 2 boys).

When I'm done I'll probably have enough roast dinners to see me through to July. :)
So you kill, gut and pluck them? If so what do you do with the waste?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So you kill, gut and pluck them? If so what do you do with the waste?
Yep.

Very little goes to "waste" - just the unwanted bit of the guts into food recycling.

We keep the hearts, legs, livers, gizzards, necks for the eatings and/or making broths (this time I've kept the cockscomb too as we had a male chicken spare). When we finish a roast dinner all the bones go in a freezer bag then we periodically make a huge vat of broth that we then freeze for use in soups, gravy, and owt that needs serving in broth (like pho).

The feathers go on the compost, then get spread on the vegetables in the spring :)

Edit: Just weighed the chicken. 2.25kg. Quite pleased with that. Guineas are about 1.2kg.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Using some software to move files around, I wonder who wrote this......

Code:
 14.7%      New File               5.4 g        somepr0nserver.vmdk    18:14 -> 18:02

/me waves at @Zarjazz

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Using some software to move files around, I wonder who wrote this......

Code:
 14.7%      New File               5.4 g        somepr0nserver.vmdk    18:14 -> 18:02

/me waves at @Zarjazz

But who is the bigger fool? The one that wrote the crappy software or the one still using it ...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
But who is the bigger fool? The one that wrote the crappy software or the one still using it ...
Well not me as I am reporting the bug to you, the author of said software :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom