SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I just dropped a lightbulb 5 feet onto a wooden floor and the thing still works!

Enjoy life's little victories
the first LED light I ever bought for the house gave up the ghost the other day and I was genuinely shocked. thing was donkey's years old all things considered!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Been sorting through some old boxes. Found some chain armour I made 30+ years ago. I'm rather proud of it.
IMG_20231220_184501.jpg

TdC

might need the ...errrm breastplate stretcher these days though :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its not big enough to wear lol. Those little rings are very fiddly to put together. This piece is bigger

IMG_20231221_000621.jpg

TdC

what's the process for fabricating such a thing? did you start entirely from scratch? seems a monumental task to do by hand mate

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
what's the process for fabricating such a thing? did you start entirely from scratch? seems a monumental task to do by hand mate
Yep from scratch. The rings are sold open. You take the first ring and close it with a pair of pliers. Take the next ring, attach to the first, close the 2nd ring. Repeat. Takes AGES. You have to do it in batches as its tough on your hands.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The intention was to make myself a complete suit of chainmail but then I discovered girls and alcohol and I never got round to completing it. Still managed to make a bunch of large pieces though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I got £30 in amazon vouchers.

So I am buying 3kg of chocolate raisins.

*actually excellent for snacking with nuts and desiccated coconut flakes, when out and about.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
3kg of chocolate raisins would last about a day in my house. And I'm the only person living here.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking LOL.

Was just watching BBC Breakfast (0754) and they were doing a piece on a girl called Laura who died recently of brain cancer. They then showed some album pictures of her throughout her illness and showed one with her holding a coffee cup.

It said in big black letters "Fuck brain cancer".

Fucking LOL.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Kinda nice. But the reason that nobody is trumptetting it, of course, is that halfway to "not completely rapey" isn't really any great shakes.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
We have had ~15 years of no ads, im now used to not seeing ads anywhere unless i go someplace i cant control the screens, why on earth would i pay to see them o_O

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No thanks, I'll still pay the sub, for the deliveries, but I'll probably just get the old boat out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom