SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
How do we feel about this then? Female athletes not having kids because the extreme physical stress female (really: all) athletes put themselves under means many of them don't have periods

It's actually a really unhealthy lifestyle that these females can't have kids and it's actually really sad... these people are giving up lots of things that really deep down they want

I mean, yeah it's not great at all and I do sympathise. But at the same time I'm a little bit 'boo hoo' too.

They want to be top-class athletes more than they want kids, right? And if they want kids, then they can pull back on their training, no? It's a pretty strong signal that your body can't cope with whatever you're doing, and if you continue that's a choice, right?

Meh. There's nothing that can be done about it, and it's their choice. And even if they could get pregnant I suspect the majority would choose not to while they're of competing age because pregnancy is such a crapshoot in its effects on the mother's body.

Embattle

FH is my second home
How do we feel about this then? Female athletes not having kids because the extreme physical stress female (really: all) athletes put themselves under means many of them don't have periods

It's actually a really unhealthy lifestyle that these females can't have kids and it's actually really sad... these people are giving up lots of things that really deep down they want

I mean, yeah it's not great at all and I do sympathise. But at the same time I'm a little bit 'boo hoo' too.

They want to be top-class athletes more than they want kids, right? And if they want kids, then they can pull back on their training, no? It's a pretty strong signal that your body can't cope with whatever you're doing, and if you continue that's a choice, right?

I hold a similar position, it is good to know and inform others but it is a choice that extreme athletes must decide if it is worth it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
OK. This is weirder.

A lot weirder :eek7:
These people have been around a long time. We used to correctly assign them as suffering from a disorder but there’s pushback on that now:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The language doesn’t exist and has never been deciphered and the organisms depicted do not exist. No one knows what the manuscript is. It’s been studied intensively and still no one has a fucking clue.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whaddaya mean nobody can read it? It's written in English!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's one of those things where I think, if every old document in history were digitised and placed online, and the whole thing given to a piece of software to analyse, would it be able to decipher it?

If it's a historic fake, it seems like a lot of effort for not much gain.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
It's one of those things where I think, if every old document in history were digitised and placed online, and the whole thing given to a piece of software to analyse, would it be able to decipher it?

It has been attempted, even with modern machine learning / AI tools :- Computational Attacks on the Voynich Manuscript

tl;dr Nothing works, it still appears to be complete gibberish.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
If i was a time traveller i would absolutely leave artifacts that were just nonsense lying around for the lols

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ban peaceful protest like simply walking down the road, and it won't be long before the protesters realise that if they're going to jail for that, they may as well do some real harm.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
First thing that came into my head.

But given the subject matter, it's the first thing that came into a million people's heads.

Frankly. I think I'm happy with the nice pictures of plants :)
Fictitious plants :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fictitious plants :)
It seems to me that actual reality is no barrier to the fantasy of the majority, so why should I be any different?

Yes. I do have better fantasies. I just need to remember them :eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

personally I think it was made by some 16th century academics as a laugh after an epic night out on the town.

Nobody will ever figure this shit out Jeremy! Get in!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I just dropped a lightbulb 5 feet onto a wooden floor and the thing still works!

Enjoy life's little victories

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom