SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I only needed 1oz to put in a soup
The only time I eat lentils is in a soup or a tarka daal
If you're making stews or the like, whack a load of lentils in. They thicken the stews nicely and add to the nutrient content.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah I could do that no problem
@Deebs do you not eat them at all ?

I quite like parsnips. Lovely with a roast dinner. Gravy. Yorkshire puds. Roasties.....🤗

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The gravy makes it. Not gravy granules. Proper gravy from the roasting juices. Mmmmmm

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah I could do that no problem
@Deebs do you not eat them at all ?

I quite like parsnips. Lovely with a roast dinner. Gravy. Yorkshire puds. Roasties.....🤗
Nope and I've tried having them cooked every which way known to man and aliens.

My Dad loves beetroot and I fondly remember him eating them out of the jar with a fork and putting them on bread and chomping the fuckers down.

Embattle

FH is my second home

My Dad loves beetroot and I fondly remember him eating them out of the jar with a fork and putting them on bread and chomping the fuckers down.

I used to drink Beetroot juice (90% beetroot), one of my work colleagues wondered what it was so I gave him some but he said it tasted foul and like dirt. It is very earthly and not something I can have anymore due to the gassy nature in my intestine ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Beetroot from the supermarket are alreet, but you don't get the varieties which taste nicest. I've some weird and wonderful stuff including some golden beets that taste amazing.

On things that can be eaten - currently having problems with my fucking guinea fowl:
Fuckers keep shitting on my new barn roof :eek:
1701454828909.jpeg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Beetroot from the supermarket are alreet, but you don't get the varieties which taste nicest. I've some weird and wonderful stuff including some golden beets that taste amazing.

On things that can be eaten - currently having problems with my fucking guinea fowl:
Fuckers keep shitting on my new barn roof :eek:
View attachment 48416
I spy two geese, one of them for Christmas??

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Probably both.
And most of the rest into the freezer ;)
View attachment 48421
Fuck me, do they run around after you? That looks amazing but I could not live there due to having a rampant imagination and watching too many horror films when I was younger.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck me, do they run around after you? That looks amazing but I could not live there due to having a rampant imagination and watching too many horror films when I was younger.
When you live in the country it brings to the fore what we all really know - that the only thing to be afraid of in the dark is other humans, and there ain't any around here. They're all in the city :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
When you live in the country it brings to the fore what we all really know - that the only thing to be afraid of in the dark is other humans, and there ain't any around here. They're all in the city :)
Yeh it would take me a while to get used to it. Still if the wind is moving branches and shit, I would be leaving a trail of fire behind me as I ran (well not now but you get my drift).

Spose I best book my Xmas Lunch at @Scouse 's this year.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One of my baby pics

white-cute-mini-pig-sitting-soft-knitted-blanket-generative-ai_537415-2081.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've just downloaded SNES and Playstation emulators for Android.
Got 2 bags of KP Honey Roasted Nuts
That's my Sunday sorted !

Embattle

FH is my second home
We were chatting to our neighbour yesterday as we put up the Christmas lights. They had their dog with them and it started to open its mouth fully which both of them noticed and told us it was starting to happen, in essence their dog has epilepsy, then the dog fell over and started to fit. I have say it is most disturbing to see, although I didn't realise that it affects about 1 in 130 dogs to varying degrees.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

georgie

FH is my second home
They had their dog with them and it started to open its mouth fully which both of them noticed and told us it was starting to happen, in essence their dog has epilepsy, then the dog fell over and started to fit. I have say it is most disturbing to see, although I didn't realise that it affects about 1 in 130 dogs to varying degree.

My Westie had Cushing’s disease towards the end of her life and would seize regularly. It does look weird.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Scammer: Your computer is infected!
Me: Oh which one, there are many here?
Scammer: All of the computers that are connected to the Internet!
Me: There are many computers with many different connections. So which one is it?
Scammer: Oh fuck off!
Me:😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom