SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've played UT against Wij and Wazz. It was a rather painful experience not gonna lie. Also bloody Meg kept dodging into my rockets :eek:
Do you fuckers stream on Twitch or anything? As I cannot play atm would love to watch some fucking shit players like you lot....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Do you fuckers stream on Twitch or anything? As I cannot play atm would love to watch some fucking shit players like you lot....
Haven’t played UT for years now :(

I found the entire IRC log from our clan on an old hard drive on Saturday night. We had such a good laugh. Not spoken to any of them in 20 years. :(

Oldness sucks.

Also, the last conversation I had there was with our longest-serving flag carrier Micke, from Sweden. We were talking about who had found new clans and who was still looking. I said I’d just got meself a girlfriend so might need a short break from clanning.

Still on that break :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

I found the entire IRC log from our clan on an old hard drive on Saturday night. We had such a good laugh. Not spoken to any of them in 20 years. :(

Oldness sucks.

Also, the last conversation I had there was with our longest-serving flag carrier Micke, from Sweden. We were talking about who had found new clans and who was still looking. I said I’d just got meself a girlfriend so might need a short break from clanning.

Hehe, brilliant. Have been watching my son play some Diablo and the new COD (??). Was talking to him today after he did a food run for me about all the Burnout games and how much I loved them, along with the C&C and TA RTS games. Don't make them like they used to!

SilverHood

FH is my second home

Oldness sucks.

When I saw that clanbase had shut down, I randomly emailed all the people from my old UT clan. Got a response back from one dude in Germany, who was happily married with kids. That was it though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
When I saw that clanbase had shut down, I randomly emailed all the people from my old UT clan. Got a response back from one dude in Germany, who was happily married with kids. That was it though.
I miss my very happy twenties :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I bought an Echo Dot today. I changed Alexa's accent to Australian. She sounds like Danii Minogue now.
The Mrs asked it a question and hearing that playful, husky, flirtatious accent she paused, gave me The Look and said "Christ, is there anything you won't jerk off to?"
I'll change it back to the British robotic voice.. A bit later on.
After I've got to grips with her. It. The device.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

Oldness sucks.

Just think about all the cs_italy servers with opera music playing.....to empty streets.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
abvww9p_460s.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Call me a miserable cunt (I asked for that) but I have just been for a walk around the estate, looking in windows as you do, and fuck me, someone has the full Christmas mood on the go, christmas tree, lights, tinsel the whole fucking lot.

Excuse me but when did the 12 days of xmas start on the 22nd of November or earlier?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Call me a miserable cunt (I asked for that) but I have just been for a walk around the estate, looking in windows as you do, and fuck me, someone has the full Christmas mood on the go, christmas tree, lights, tinsel the whole fucking lot.

Excuse me but when did the 12 days of xmas start on the 22nd of November or earlier?

If you're going to make the effort might as well make it last as long as possible.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aha! Someone is still awake or just got up and getting ready for the day ahead......

But knowing @Lamp he is hunting for pigs in blankets.....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Been awake since 1.30am.
One of the Pigs in Blankets bit through its enclosure fence and a bunch of them escaped
Been running round the garden with a frying pan trying to round them up

images

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Been awake since 1.30am.
One of the Pigs in Blankets bit through its enclosure fence and a bunch of them escaped
Been running round the garden with a frying pan trying to round them up

images
Hehe, my nephews would love them.

Been awake for about 24 hours so far, not tired in the slightest.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, time to secure funding to convert the garage to FreddysHouse Datacentre #1.

My house at the moment:

1700762013486.png

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Shoot is a bit (a lot) harsh, we just need to simply take everything off them, including their golden hats. Give them a bit of career advice and then dump them in a provincial town somewhere, to get on with it.

They like a bit of poverty safari, so maybe they can go and work at a foodbank or something?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Need advice from any central heating experts before my family try and dismantle my house. So I have BG Homecare but before I ring them and possibly look like a right twat I have a bathroom rad which is not getting hot, I have turned the 2 valves to make sure they are not stuck, Dad has bled the whole house, the rad next to the bathroom rad gets hot.

Any quick wins before I ring BG?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Need advice from any central heating experts before my family try and dismantle my house. So I have BG Homecare but before I ring them and possibly look like a right twat I have a bathroom rad which is not getting hot, I have turned the 2 valves to make sure they are not stuck, Dad has bled the whole house, the rad next to the bathroom rad gets hot.

Any quick wins before I ring BG?
Is it not hot at all? What came out of it when it was bled?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is it not hot at all? What came out of it when it was bled?
No, ice cold and when Dad bled it, cold water, no air. I do not recall messing with the valves as it is not something I have ever done before, they turn easily. Just thought I would ask incase there was some quick tests I can do before calling BG.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No, ice cold and when Dad bled it, cold water, no air. I do not recall messing with the valves as it is not something I have ever done before, they turn easily. Just thought I would ask incase there was some quick tests I can do before calling BG.
Probably best to just call them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom