SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sorry to hear that @Urgat. I've been there (but only 1/3 of your commitment thankfully).

It gets better m8. Use your feelings intelligently to make some big, positive, changes to your life.

One thing I was aware of was the things I didn't do because I was with someone. The compromises I made. So I just started doing those things and made myself a promise that my next partner had to get on board with the stuff I enjoyed doing.

No more compromises. You've gone from joint captain of a fishing boat to Admiral of your own fleet.

Edit: Oh. And post here more ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
All right Freddie’s. How’s things with you lot.

Me? You ask. Oh I’m fucken peachy.

Partner of 20 years (wife for 11 of those) decided she would rather get attention from other men.

So that’s the end of that.

Yiu ever feel like you wasted to your life on fucking shit?
Oof. Bad news. At least you can enjoy gaming in your pants for a bit :(

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Hey fella, nice to hear from you, though sorry about the circumstances my friend... other than that stuff, how are you and what have you been up to?
Not much fella. Working. Learning to fly, playing video games. Bit of astronomy.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Sorry to hear that @Urgat. I've been there (but only 1/3 of your commitment thankfully).

It gets better m8. Use your feelings intelligently to make some big, positive, changes to your life.

One thing I was aware of was the things I didn't do because I was with someone. The compromises I made. So I just started doing those things and made myself a promise that my next partner had to get on board with the stuff I enjoyed doing.

No more compromises. You've gone from joint captain of a fishing boat to Admiral of your own fleet.

Edit: Oh. And post here more ;)

I fully intend to.

Bit harder for me cos of the old Autism. She was my social pillar so I’m gonna have to learn to do shit on my own.

To that end I booked a singles trip to Chester for Xmas. Beats sitting in the house alone eh?

I’m shitting myself about it. But fuck it. What have I got to lose

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
All right Freddie’s. How’s things with you lot.

Me? You ask. Oh I’m fucken peachy.

Partner of 20 years (wife for 11 of those) decided she would rather get attention from other men.

So that’s the end of that.

Yiu ever feel like you wasted to your life on fucking shit?
Ouch, that sucks. Don't let yourself think you've wasted something for someone else's actions.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I fully intend to.

Bit harder for me cos of the old Autism. She was my social pillar so I’m gonna have to learn to do shit on my own.

To that end I booked a singles trip to Chester for Xmas. Beats sitting in the house alone eh?

Anything like that we shit ourselves and get super-anxious ahead of it.... it usually turns out great though. Stay on task, and hopefully have a great time!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I fully intend to.

Anything like that we shit ourselves and get super-anxious ahead of it.... it usually turns out great though. Stay on task, and hopefully have a great time!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I fully intend to.

You ok there fella? :D
Yes mate, doing ok thanks ;)(y)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I like Chester, you should have a good time :)
Chester reminds me of a massive shopping site I am sure I used to take my Mum to. Fuck knows what it is called but it was where shops took their failed quality control goods and sold them cheaper than in the High Street. * I think *

Gray

FH is my second home
Sounds like Ellesmere Port! Cheshire Oaks with all its big outlet shops

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It was a bit like Blackbushe Market but full of buildings and not falling apart tents and greasy burger vans everywhere. Going to have to ask my sisters as they will know the place!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Shit mate, that takes me back!!
Yeh same, Sunday morning, fucking traffic jams and then being guided onto the big fields by the 12yr old traffic people. Then 4 hours walking around which seemed like fucking 10 years of your life, then the shit journey getting out, but we did it again and again, rain or shine. Fucking twats we were.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeh same, Sunday morning, fucking traffic jams and then being guided onto the big fields by the 12yr old traffic people. Then 4 hours walking around which seemed like fucking 10 years of your life, then the shit journey getting out, but we did it again and again, rain or shine. Fucking twats we were.
Actually, I managed to avoid the market!! I did use to go that way regularly to the breakers yard nearby for car parts, however. I think the ex went to the market though... silly cow :rolleyes:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
4007dfg4.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Things that would change the atmosphere at a dinner party
"There is a vegetarian option. You can fuck off"
Frankie Boyle, Mock the Week

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've gone middle class and bought an air fryer.
I've had one for ages, fucking amazing bit of kit. Fucksake, I meant kitchen equipment, not kit, it has NO right being in my server rack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom