SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gray

FH is my second home
I'm shit with internet settings, I changed the DNS on my phone to the adblock link, it worked perfect on my phone using phone data, but would it shite connect to my WiFi.

When I reverted the setting my VPN acted up then haaa, I could normally access bbc UK for instance, but now it's constantly connecting me to the worldwide version

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell who do Amazon employ to do QA on their website?

amazon wrong desc for unifi switch.JPG

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Look at @Deebs' help wanted thread people. One of you fuckers has minecraft at least :)

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Apparently just the act of imagining the prophet muhammad, never mind actually drawing him in a way that he could be coloured in in a kids book (or, in my case, gobbling off a goat, whilst being bummed by another) "can cause war".

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Apparently just the act of imagining the prophet muhammad, never mind actually drawing him in a way that he could be coloured in in a kids book (or, in my case, gobbling off a goat, whilst being bummed by another) "can cause war".

Religion causes more wars than everything else imo.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Religion causes more wars than everything else imo.
And yet they dress themselves up as hand-wringing minorities that need legal protection in the UK (that Labour fall over themselves to accomodate through their hate-speech laws). Rather than representing as the well-funded, well-financed warmongering fuckheads that they are.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And yet they dress themselves up as hand-wringing minorities that need legal protection in the UK (that Labour fall over themselves to accomodate through their hate-speech laws). Rather than representing as the well-funded, well-financed warmongering fuckheads that they are.
Absolutely, blow shit up, strap a bomb to yourself and blow up, as long as you leave a note saying how religious you were and your God willed it,, all is well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
axo86GK_460s.jpg

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Why I'm a proud atheist. Fuck religion right up the arse.

Lol, as if atheists get off scot free in this conversation.

Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot were all atheists, and all responsible for pretty horrendous death tolls.

That's why I'm a proud Dudeist. We only get slightly irate if you pee on our rugs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot were all atheists, and all responsible for pretty horrendous death tolls.
Whataboutism.

Apart from the fact that if you actually delve into them, the argument doesn't fully stand up it doesn't exclude the fact that what they've done pales into comparison to religion and its historical and ongoing crime.

Yes, humans are cunts. Religion is (by far) the biggest proponent of cuntism.

Bodhi

Whataboutism.

Apart from the fact that if you actually delve into them, the argument doesn't fully stand up it doesn't exclude the fact that what they've done pales into comparison to religion and its historical and ongoing crime.

Yes, humans are cunts. Religion is (by far) the biggest proponent of cuntism.

It's hardly whataboutery if someone says atheists haven't been responsible for such things to point out they've been responsible for their fair share over the years - some of which, such as the Holodomor and Great Leap Forward were their own particular type of horrors.

Still not surprised to see you play down atrocities from the far left however.

And I disagree with your last comment. The biggest proponent of cuntism is ideology - be that religious, political whatever. The general idea that people don't subscribe to your ideology means they are sub-human and can be safely disposed of has run its course through human history - and atheist ideologies such as communism are arguably even worse for it.

Bodhi

Seems to start with some American dude agreeing with me, so thanks!

As a random aside, I actually spoke to the other Hitchens on X last week, asking for recommendations on books on the troubles in Cyprus. To be fair he came back straight away with his brothers book "Cyprus" - which Amazon wanted £85 so I didn't purchase, and another called "Bitter Lemons of Cyprus", which I did.

Once I finish "An Immigrants Love Letter to the West" I'll get started on it.

"An Immigrants Love Letter" is excellent and highly recommended to anyone who suggests secular ideologies are any better than religious ones. A lot describes the author's (Konstantin Kisin) experiences living under just such an ideology in Soviet Russia, some of which are quite the eye-opener.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Seems to start with some American dude agreeing with me, so thanks!
I left his point in there as he was taking your side.

I mean, he's all manner of wrong, which a few minutes show. But hey ho.

If you want to look at an example of a secular ideology - look no further than the United States m8. I know you're a fan of that country. And it codifies the separation of church and state. It's the first explictly secular government in history - and it's the bastion of freedom against which the rest of the world is judged.

Which is why so many religious asshat countries want to tear it down.

I wonder why you're ignoring the obvious?

Bodhi

"My side" would suggest that I'm defending religion, which I'm not. I'm just suggesting that you don't need religion to be a massive cunt and kill loads of people, as Communists are great at proving.

Hence my comment about what really turns humans into murderous cunts is ideology.

Bodhi

If you want to look at an example of a secular ideology - look no further than the United States m8. I know you're a fan of that country. And it codifies the separation of church and state. It's the first explictly secular government in history - and it's the bastion of freedom against which the rest of the world is judged.

Which is why so many religious asshat countries want to tear it down.

I wonder why you're ignoring the obvious?

I'm not sure where I said all secular ideologies were just as bad as religious ones - I was more stating that just being a secular ideology is no guarantee it won't turn into a murderous hellhole like a lot of religious ones can, and atheists are on shaky ground when they try to claim they're better than those silly god botherers.

Can you tell I renounced my previous atheists stance a couple of years ago when I realised it can be just as much of a belief system as most religions? Not in all cases (I believe it's Gnostic Atheism Vs Agnostic Atheism), however some of the more militant atheists can be just as irritating as the religious sort.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Lol, as if atheists get off scot free in this conversation.

That's why I'm a proud Dudeist. We only get slightly irate if you pee on our rugs.

Their atheism wasn't the cause of their murderousness. Religious persecution was an ideological side-effect.

Bodhi

Their atheism wasn't the cause of their murderousness. Religious persecution was an ideological side-effect.

So as I said, it's more ideology - be it religious ideology or Communist - that causes murderousness, rather than religion by itself.

And in a completely unrelated point - good luck with Sinn Fein running the country!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm not sure where I said all secular ideologies were just as bad as religious ones - I was more stating that just being a secular ideology is no guarantee it won't turn into a murderous hellhole
No @Bodhi, but a religious one is a guarantee of that.

atheists are on shaky ground when they try to claim they're better than those silly god botherers
The evidence doesn't bear this out.

Bodhi

No @Bodhi, but a religious one is a guarantee of that.

The evidence doesn't bear this out.

Only because you keep conveniently ignoring the death toll your comrades have left behind.

Probably also the reason why the far left are far more dangerous, historically speaking, than the far right.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Only because you keep conveniently ignoring the death toll your comrades have left behind.
Not at all. Made the argument already:
  • Hitler: Roman Catholic, until the day he died (and the church celebrated his birthday every year). Complete God-botherer.
  • Stalin: Studied as a priest of his own volition and all he did was rebrand the tyranny of the the Russian Orthodox Church (who he kept on-side). If Stalin didn't have his religious vehicle to co-opt he wouldn't have made any headway in the first place. A Stalin cannot rise from the ashes of a fucked-over United States, for example, without a religion to lean on.
  • Pol-Pot: A buddhist. The ridiculous religion that's managed to hoodwink people into thinking they're peaceable orange-robed monks, whilst they terrorise and slaughter people with gay abandon. He believed that a divine right was guiding him in bringing utopia to people - as long as he could force them into believing the shit that he believed.

Which brings us back to the US. A secular nation. It's the religious right that's the biggest overall threat there. The democrats will, I 100% agree with you, absolutely fuck things up if they get the chance (as will Labour with their moralising idiocy in the UK). But right now it looks as far from internal mass murder as it's possible to get. And that's because they completely removed church from state.

The atheist atrocities thing is bullshit @Bodhi. It doesn't bear up to close scrutiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom