SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Maybe they will but as Raven pointed out the wording was less “I am going to do it” in Packham’s case.

Not sure implying you should blow a refinery up is any better than saying you'll cut a camera down tbh. Given the ways the human brain works implication is just as powerful.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not sure implying you should blow a refinery up is any better than saying you'll cut a camera down tbh. Given the ways the human brain works implication is just as powerful.
Ok - but I don’t believe it works the same in law.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
agob0N1_460s.jpg

aA07pmp_460s.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I've been doing this shit too long, genuinely excited about a new (to me) bit of BI software.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Like, but, what bothers me about this is:

1) You need an army of those ships
2) If you had an army of those ships you'd still only be getting stuff on the surface
3) Does the plastic recovered massively beat the oil and carbon pollution put out by those ships?

I suspect 3) is yes. 1) we could do with and 2) we need better solutions all round.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Like, but, what bothers me about this is:

1) You need an army of those ships
2) If you had an army of those ships you'd still only be getting stuff on the surface
3) Does the plastic recovered massively beat the oil and carbon pollution put out by those ships?

I suspect 3) is yes. 1) we could do with and 2) we need better solutions all round.

Early development with more plans to scale up and also offset, I believe there are plans for a more autonomous system eventually plus other ideals such as river capture:

View: https://youtu.be/DZ32lSQjWU0?si=PEs08Mw9DhkQIGb3

View: https://youtu.be/OXEljBpR3Cs?si=UVZdXpocTFg3nAl3

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I went to a pub in Holborn today and they started putting Christmas decorations up ! Its what ? The start of October ?! Jeez.....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I went to a pub in Holborn today and they started putting Christmas decorations up ! Its what ? The start of October ?! Jeez.....
Actually that reminds me, my brother's partner took me shopping to Sainsbury near Farnham this morning and I nearly knocked over fucking Christmas decorations. WTF?!?!

Next week they will start stocking Easter Eggs.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I saw Christmas trees, decorations, etc. in Homebase today, about a month ago I saw Christmas food in Tesco.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
About 8 years ago I picked my sister up from Selfridges in Oxford Street and she said they'd opened their Christmas department up. It was August.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wow, I am not the only fucker who cannot sleep.

/me waves at @Lamp

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuckme and Jizz is awake as well, /me waves at @Wij (aka Jizz)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Still here but been doing stuff whilst shite was on TV...

1. Re-stacked 3 of my NAS servers into a metal shelf unit - not entirely happy as it is a bit too tall.
2. Re-stacked 2 of my NUC servers into the same shelf unit above (these run my game servers I mentioned elsewhere for my family/friends).
3. Changed IP addresses and upgraded my virtual game servers which run on the 2 NUCs.
4. Setup a spare BT Modem in bridge mode, I want to bridge to the internet and not route as all my infrastructure is sat behind my firewall which does all my routing. No doubt will be a world of pain whilst I play but not just yet.

So apart from no sleep for about 24 hours it has been productive. Went for a walk around where I live, helped a stranger find his mobile phone whilst out for my walk.

Oh you can fuck right off @BloodOmen as you have most definitely passed on your no-sleeping habit :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
I was woken up about 45 minutes ago by our two stupid dogs barking at....probably nothing.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Fuck it, let them out so they annoy the neighbours.

I don't tend to like to share my annoyance...unless it is against @Scouse :p

It wasn't that far off my usual waking time, no matter what time I go to bed I wake up around 6am thus I try to go to bed earlier than I used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom