SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Fuck me, another weekend where I have not slept for over 24 hours. Don't feel tired at all, been watching shite to pass the time and sorting out my 3 NAS'. Got one of the fuckers with 20 odd hard drives in them, could probably buy 4/5 22TB drives, swap and sell the old ones and save a fortune on the electric bill.

A few bigger ones due as well, 28TB from WD and 32TB from Seagate:

Always helpful to push down prices of smaller capacity drives.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
A few bigger ones due as well, 28TB from WD and 32TB from Seagate:

Always helpful to push down prices of smaller capacity drives.
Ooh, been looking at the WD 22TB ones. My main nas currently draws about 130watts idle and that is the fucker I want to downsize to 4 or 5 drives.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Ooh, been looking at the WD 22TB ones. My main nas currently draws about 130watts idle and that is the fucker I want to downsize to 4 or 5 drives.

I worked on a brand new DS920+ last night. Brand new N300 Toshiba drives, 4 TB. I had them purchase 5 drives, so that they'd have 1 cold spare drive.

2 disks failed out of 5, during data scrubbing. I'm thinking bad batch, or delivery played ping-pong with the drives.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not sure. China/Japan/Korea/theyalllookthesameanyway...

/gets my coat.

;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Baldurs gate 3, they certainly did it justice.
How long you been playing it?

I tried BG1 for the, I dunno, 5th time this winter. Got bored where I always got bored.

I think whether I get BG3 is whether the reviews say the story knocks it out of the park or not.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

I tried BG1 for the, I dunno, 5th time this winter. Got bored where I always got bored.

I think whether I get BG3 is whether the reviews say the story knocks it out of the park or not.

Have you tried playing with different classes or adding mods for BG1? It can really differ!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Have you tried playing with different classes or adding mods for BG1? It can really differ!
You kinda play all the classes though don't you. You get a party of 6 going then it's fucking munking about for ages from place to place.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Love a bit of BG and it kinda reminds me of my youth playing the fuck out of Sabre Wulf.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
You're going to have to wait a while for those reviews. The game is *huge* and the amount of flexibility in your choices and how you want to play is bonkers. I could rave about the graphics, character creation and the models along with world design but I'm still laughing from having just killed a tanky mini-boss by luring them into a corridor with an illusion, a corridor I'd filled with barrels of gunpowder I'd stolen from another village. The boom was so big I one shot him. I have no idea how it compares to the older BG games since I never played them or how the story will progress, or if I'll get bored, but so far I've been very impressed. All the D&D elements they've added like the dice rolls are a nice touch.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Tom , you got recommendations for indoor bike storage?

Probably wall-mounted. Space for 4 mountain bikes. Easy on/off.

?? :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Accidentally catapulted a halfling of some description off a windmill. 10/10

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Accidentally catapulted a halfling of some description off a windmill. 10/10
Fucking hell,I keep telling you lot to be careful, that was @Jupitus, remember he is really old but the same size as a halfling and sometimes joins in as he gets treats and fair rides for 1/2 price (and he does not even need to act to get away with it)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell,I keep telling you lot to be careful, that was @Jupitus, remember he is really old but the same size as a halfling and sometimes joins in as he gets treats and fair rides for 1/2 price (and he does not even need to act to get away with it)
... and my new acting career was going so well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom