SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I reckon the BBC has a moral obligation to unmask him after the probe is concluded. They were 17 when it started, the legal age may be 16 but it's still technically illegal to receive sexual images of someone under the age of 18 in the UK.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Yup. They'll just keep ignoring it until we're all cooking, then greedy oil fuckers and twats cutting down armies of trees will come out and go "Omg, we're dying? I can't spend my billions now! come on scientists! fix the planet now!"

I think at this point, the world genuinely needs to start making it a crime to commit various acts on the environment (and yes, I know that sounds utterly mental, the alternative is we cook faster though)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck me, turning into @BloodOmen. It's a fucking Saturday and I am already up and downstairs.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We just brought an apartment in Stockholm and moved in Yesterday ….. its going to take months to settle in properly although we have our bed, sofa bathrooms and we are will ekona in the box fort in the kitchen - our ”office” is also nearly complete

Attachments

• A831CB32-3B93-4837-9E8C-A8BE8BAAFD47.jpeg
    A831CB32-3B93-4837-9E8C-A8BE8BAAFD47.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm up that time on a saturday because of the geese. What's your reason?

He got woken up by the three little pigs next door after sneezing and blowing their house down.

Personally I rarely wake up later than 6:30.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If you're not up at 4-5am at this time of the year, you're wasting the day. Come winter, when it's dark when you leave for work, and dark when you get home, you will miss it.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you're not up at 4-5am at this time of the year, you're wasting the day. Come winter, when it's dark when you leave for work, and dark when you get home, you will miss it.
Leave for work?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whilst I take your winter point - four am? What time do you go to bed?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not enough sleep to remain healthy for most people. But I do love the long days :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not enough sleep to remain healthy for most people. But I do love the long days :)

I'm not going to waste my time lying in bed, staring at the ceiling. I sleep for as long as I need. Go to bed when I'm tired, get up when I'm not.

I actually have the odd 30-min nap some days, at lunchtime, that I find infinitely more charging than a night's sleep.

I can also just decide to go to sleep, at any time, in any place, I call it my time machine for when the wife is driving long distances, and I'm the passenger, I'll be asleep before we get out the street.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Yeah..I don't think it is the EU stopping Turkey joining as much as you Erdogan making it impossible to join, also with Hungary causing issues I doubt they want another Fox in the hen house:

it appears that he has had a change of heart. Not sure why Erdogan wanted this anyway according to my Turkish friends part of the reason he was voted in was because the population did not want to join the EU and tbh they seem to be doing ok without the group. As for Hungary ... oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom