SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I was under the impression they're just making it legal to advertise stuff in Imperial again, not convert everything back over again and go full US retard about it.

We've always had a bizarre mix in this country anyway, like buying petrol in litres then measuring MPG. This good for mental arithmetic if nothing else, even if Tory peer bloke above can't manage it.

I still enjoy driving the wife up the wall giving her distances in inches and feet, keeps me amused :)

Bit of a non story imo.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was under the impression they're just making it legal to advertise stuff in Imperial again, not convert everything back over again and go full US retard about it.
You know some people are going to go full retard over it though.

If anything - it'll make it easy to play "spot the wanker" - and make not-purchasing their goods a doddle.

Yay freedom! :)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You could always advertise stuff for sale in imperial. You just had to advertise it in metric too.

I think it's just another stupid distraction, they won't do it. It's pointless - most of those who use imperial exclusively will be dead soon. It's just like the "Boris paints red buses" bullshit - designed to distract from more important news, like his wife (who has apparently gone missing) having a party in their flat.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not sure what happened there. One minute I'm looking at a video on relativity. Next thing, I'm looking at a cow being turned into a sphere. Physics is weird.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Problem with stories like this is that whilst in principle I sipport a ban, if the science is actually there and saying something else then we should pause.

I'd really like to be able to examine the science to form an opinion. (But I suspect it's full of holes anyway).

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I feel like this is one of those times rich people will be doing this legal or not, there will be some loophole

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I feel like this is one of those times rich people will be doing this legal or not, there will be some loophole
I think that's probably true to a point - but only those rich enough to get chartered private flights - you have to bring animal heads back by aeroplane after all.

But it's beside the point for me - if monetising sustainable hunting provides a dollar value that protects the value of the land and provides jobs then that provides an economic incentive to preserve the land for wild animals. It's completely perverse - but under capitalism economics > all.

If they can't do it - what are the people there going to do for cash? They've currently got an incentive not to kill dangerous animals (that could threaten them and their families) because there's money in not killing them.

If we're going to run an economic system like this, we have to be hyper-aware of our actions and outcomes of those actions.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd not heard it called Wagnarok before.

I kinda like that :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I understand that wagnarok has been tiresome and in all honesty who the celebrities were is not relevant to the impact that of the result of this case.

From what I have seen in the aftermath the extreme feminist groups seem to think this is a step backwards- I listened to a writer for the observer yesterday evening witter on about how awful it was for AH to have to go through the details of her abuse publicly- there was no reference made to the fact that JD had to do the same…I have never understood this group

I believed it wasa good outcome for society- it means that if you step forward and maliciously try to fuck over another human you should not be able to succeed.

They were in a terrible relationship where they did hurtful things to each other. One of the parties decided that they would cry abuse and the other party decided it was better that the world saw they were both asshats rather than be made out to be a wife beater.

The takeaway from this is that it is just not ok to mentally or physically abuse another human regardless as to whether they have a penis or a vagina… this includes deliberately shitting in the ‘marital bed’…

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I understand that wagnarok has been tiresome and in all honesty who the celebrities were is not relevant to the impact that of the result of this case.

From what I have seen in the aftermath the extreme feminist groups seem to think this is a step backwards- I listened to a writer for the observer yesterday evening witter on about how awful it was for AH to have to go through the details of her abuse publicly- there was no reference made to the fact that JD had to do the same…I have never understood this group

I have recently become extremely anti-feminist. (Not anti-woman!) Feminism isn't about equality or egalitarianism and hasn't been for decades. Feminisn as it has become is a hate group, pure and simple.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I have recently become extremely anti-feminist. (Not anti-woman!) Feminism isn't about equality or egalitarianism and hasn't been for decades. Feminisn as it has become is a hate group, pure and simple.
There has always been an element of that..! Most feminists strive for equal rights (liberals) - this is not the same as radical cultural feminists who believe in the “superiority of the feminine”, separatism and anti heterosexual relationships… ie men haters

Like all beliefs taken to an extreme it becomes everything it was fighting against …

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Not entirely sure I'd agree - the feminist movement had made great progress over the last 100 years, only now there is an even louder and more hateful lobby trying to effectively erase them from existence. I mean when you get prominent politicians unable to define a woman, or suggesting women can have pensies (they really can't), women only spaces and sports under threat I can see why.

Also, Amber Turd has not done female victims of domestic violence any good whatsoever, and pretty much deserves what's coming to her.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He’s obviously a tremendous prick whatever the verdict.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Not entirely sure I'd agree - the feminist movement had made great progress over the last 100 years, only now there is an even louder and more hateful lobby trying to effectively erase them from existence. I mean when you get prominent politicians unable to define a woman, or suggesting women can have pensies (they really can't), women only spaces and sports under threat I can see why.

Also, Amber Turd has not done female victims of domestic violence any good whatsoever, and pretty much deserves what's coming to her.

Feminism hasn't made great progress in equality at all. If you actually look at histroy properly, what feminism has done is give women all the perks and priviliges without most of the responsibilites and a lot of the core tenets of the feminist dogma are based on twisted history, cherry picked facts and outright lies. When you disagree with any of their viewpoints or point out reliable facts that disprove something they believe in, all they do is call you a misogynist.

Embattle

FH is my second home
So nothing to do with the fact the judge in the UK case's son works for News International then?

You could say the same about a Jury more likely to favour JD in America, to me personally the whole thing is boring and given too much air time and I reckon they are probably both culpable.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't have an issue with feminists because I don't seek bollocks to be offended by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom