SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The cat is pissed off at me that It's cold out. I opened up his catflap, he went out for 2 minutes and is now giving me daggers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The one that talked about the anti-protest laws getting knocked out.
Focus of the original story was the misogeny piece.

If you want people to focus on a particular part of a story whilst ignoring others then maybe be clearer in what you mean when you first post?

Either way, it's got to go back to the commons.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes, yes. So you didn't read the piece that discussed both things. Just the headline, then instantly thought everyone should share your opinion. Got it. I can't edit the BBC headline to make it easier for you to see what is in the story, I am afraid.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yes, yes. So you didn't read the piece that discussed both things. Just the headline, then instantly thought everyone should share your opinion. Got it. I can't edit the BBC headline to make it easier for you to see what is in the story, I am afraid.

Perhaps when you write "not all bad news" you should say what you are referring to exactly if there are multiple issues to have an opinion on other wise it's the "headline" that people will think that you are referring to.
You are being snotty for no reason.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No. I read the whole piece, that originally focussed on misogeny before bringing up the protest bit as an afterthought - and figured you wanted to talk about that.

Reading is indeed easy - so I read the whole thing. And figured you wanted to talk about the main topic.

I tell you what is also easy - being fucking explicit in what you want to talk about, instead of expecting people to magically understand what's in your brain.

It's like talking to a woman with you sometimes. Except that when they don't say what they mean at least you get fringe benefits that means you let them off...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
It's like talking to a woman with you sometimes. Except that when they don't say what they mean at least you get fringe benefits that means you let them off...

No wonder you don't want misogyny to be criminal you misogynist you

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No. I read the whole piece, that originally focussed on misogeny before bringing up the protest bit as an afterthought - and figured you wanted to talk about that.

Reading is indeed easy - so I read the whole thing. And figured you wanted to talk about the main topic.

I tell you what is also easy - being fucking explicit in what you want to talk about, instead of expecting people to magically understand what's in your brain.

Dude, do you have any hobbies, at all? Why do you just go on and on about some inane shit. I posted a news story, sorry I didn't list out all my points about it, but I have better things to do than read and post wall after wall of text.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Dude, do you have any hobbies, at all? Why do you just go on and on about some inane shit. I posted a news story, sorry I didn't list out all my points about it, but I have better things to do than read and post wall after wall of text.

you could have written: "some good news re the protest piece".
No need for walls of text.

Would have resulted in none of follow on....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you could have written: "some good news re the protest piece".
No need for walls of text.

Would have resulted in none of follow on....
I don't understand why most people can't just go "oh yeah, fair enough, I wasn't clear, my bad, sorry" and be done with it.

It's almost as if the very essence of their self-worth is dependent on them never giving an inch, regardless of their correctness, ever...

:(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't understand why most people can't just go "oh yeah, fair enough, I wasn't clear, my bad, sorry" and be done with it.

It's almost as if the very essence of their self-worth is dependent on them never giving an inch, regardless of their correctness, ever...

:(

My fucking god, the ironing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My fucking god, the ironing.
I've apologised many times on FH. Many times.

My self worth isn't wrapped up in the internet.

Why not say "yeah, nobody knew what I was talking about, sorry" eh? Rather than deflecting...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
That feels like big news, especially paired with their recent acquisition of Bethseda. Gaming wars well and truly on.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They will clear house, this is about the IPs alone.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Game Pass really is great, and Microsoft acquiring these studios is just making it better and better. I made the switch for Sony to Microsoft this gen for that reason alone. I wonder how Sony respond.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
By also releasing games on PC (Though a little delayed)

But yeah, if I was to get a console only it would have to be Xbox now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Game Pass really is great
Even for a quid a month for the next three months I'm not that bothered.

Halo Infinite - stopped playing when it became apparent I'd have to run around points on a map like some sort of futuristic far cry. (got bored - it's effectively the same game with mildly better graphics).
Back 4 Blood. Meh.
Humankind. Putting some effort into this but it's looking like a not-as-good-as-CIV-a-like.

I literally can't find anything else I'm bothered with that I don't already have on steam. (Hades/Darkest Dungeon/a couple of roguelikes).

Maybe it's because games are all a bit shit nowadays.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I don't have a gaming PC, not an expense I really want. My Xbox cost me £250 and using game pass I can also stream the games on my work laptop. It's great. Loads of older games on there i've never played, and loads of classics i'd play again. Never really been fussed about triple AAA games.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Halo Infinite - stopped playing when it became apparent I'd have to run around points on a map like some sort of futuristic far cry. (got bored - it's effectively the same game with mildly better graphics).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noKLXT9m8z0

Not necessarily worth watching the full hour but the side by side clips are quite interesting and it really jumps out how it's been put together and how whilst "it's pretty" the series still isn't anywhere near what it was when it was under Bungie's watchful eye.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Also, to add, the new Elder Scrolls game will be an xbox exclusive (console wise). That's big for me personally.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
And Starfield, which we know very little about, so I refuse to get excited about it....because AAA games tend to be shite these days.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not necessarily worth watching the full hour
Not worth watching more than 5 minutes tbh - especially since the game is a bit pap. And "pretty" doesn't really cut it - it's just old halo, with slightly less jaggies TBH. Nothing made me go "wow". But that's consoles holding PCs back for ya.

Remember in 2000 when they said "photorealisitc" was ten years away. Then in 2010 they said photorealistic was ten years away. Then I read an article not that long ago, saying photorealistic would be ten years away...

...and all I could think was - "fuck photorealistic - what are you going to do about persistently shit AI and zero actual real development in gameplay".

1998, zenith of gaming.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
And Starfield, which we know very little about, so I refuse to get excited about it....because AAA games tend to be shite these days.

Looks tasty from what I've seen, but yes also not getting too hyped about it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom