SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Meaningless shit. Is he still her son? Is he going to inherit the land that her great great great great great granddaddy criminally took from the public by means of coercion and murder in collusion as the head of a violent criminal class?

Meh.

Edit: If he's a paedo - prison.

I don't think there's any context where he's a "paedo"; she was 17 and the claimed events happened in a country where she was over the age of consent. The claim is prostitution/coercion, which is going to be much harder to make a case for (which is why its a civil case).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't think there's any context where he's a "paedo"; she was 17 and the claimed events happened in a country where she was over the age of consent. The claim is prostitution/coercion, which is going to be much harder to make a case for (which is why its a civil case).
Prostitution plus dirty old man, yes. 17 is not paedo territory.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In this case yes (with UK law / age of consent at 16) - but Epstein had 13 year olds and Andy was his big buddy, so...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Public Transport should be state-owned and free at the point of use for most people. It should not make a profit. Yes, we'll all pay a bit more tax for that, but how many people would be freed from the necessity of owning a car if they didn't need one to get to work?

And owning a car is a sunk cost too. If you're spending thousands a year running one, you're damn sure going to use it for those odd trips you could otherwise do on a train or a bus.
I agree with all of this however it won't remove cars because a car can take it's own route.

At best it would provide wider access to those less well off (good) and incentivise those in a reasonable proximity to transport links to maybe think twice (also good)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've always found Canon to be fairly cheap for both the printers and ink, normally quite decent printers too.

We'll ignore their dodgy practices in the US of making you replace the ink before you can scan anything for the purposes of this post.
On the bright side, they're still slightly less shit than HP

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I've just got a Canon something or other, got cheap 3rd party inks, works fine. Don't really use it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I used to do the trick of swapping many decades ago depending on what I was printing.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I agree with all of this however it won't remove cars because a car can take it's own route.

At best it would provide wider access to those less well off (good) and incentivise those in a reasonable proximity to transport links to maybe think twice (also good)

Cars can be a good thing. I like cars, I make no secret of it. I've filmed them racing for years too, so they pay my bills. And I've had some nice cars too. These days I'm very "meh" about them though, and I don't want to spend any more money on my own personal car. If I could, I'd get rid of it and not have one. I'd rather have access to a car club.

But they don't belong in towns and cities. I've been advocating for more walking and cycling around Manchester for a few years now, and follow developments here keenly. The amount of outrage over the CAZ scheme in Greater Manchester is quite revealing of attitudes. I've seen the phrase "attack the poor" used regularly, but those people forget - the poorest in society don't own cars.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Isn't an au pair the same thing as a nanny but they're just younger so you pay them less?
Au pairs live in your house so you pay them next to nothing, but have to give them food and board. And as someone else said, you can put your willy in them.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Au pairs live in your house so you pay them next to nothing, but have to give them food and board. And as someone else said, you can put your willy in them.

Don't Nanny's also live in your house usually?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wife still has the Rona and I cba to cook, fish and chips for tea.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
My wife was a nanny for a time, not live in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom