Gold Star Holder!!
Just finished watching Dexter New Blood
I have to say I quite enjoyed it
Not sure about the ending though

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
How is this legal?
They can accept what they want as payment, can't they? And, it's only for Tesla merchandise, not actual cars. The "no refund" bit might be a bit shady but they're bound to have covered themselves.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I mean from a market manipulation standpoint? If this were a stock it would be illegal wouldn't it?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So he can pump a "currency" by saying you can buy any old shit we find out back, the dopy crypto bros that buy it can then use it to buy his tat...and he can then sell the currency back to them at even higher prices.

You have to admire the simplicity of it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tories have finally managed to kill the BBC then:

Right thing, wrong reasons.

We have no need for paying £14 a month for EastEnders and Strictly any more. They have served their purpose.

Like high street chains, they are a thing of the past, 20th century hickup.

Anything worth watching for the limited expectations masses will be picked up buy someone else, anything worthwhile is already available elsewhere.

When was the last time anyone got £14 worth of output out of the BBC a month?

Queue but adverts OMG?!? I've not watched an advert in years, and I am completely legal in my TV viewing.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

"We would like to say that we as a family do not condone any of his actions and would like to sincerely apologize wholeheartedly to all the victims involved in the unfortunate incident," Gulbar added

"unfortunate incident" ?
"Apologise" ?

Why would you feel the need to apologise? What kind of response is that?

Sorry bruv, your brother was mentally unwell and needed help, he had the sickness known as religion but took it way further than what he had been conditioned to think. You're supposed to only hate non-believers, not actually kill them.

Edit, yes I realise nobody died, but same shit. It's time religion was outlawed. Or at least co-educated and indoctrination made strictly for over 21s so people can make a balanced decision on whether someone lives in the sky and judges them.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
RPS, surprised they haven't shamed you for being "normal"

Edit, yeah, that's a hard no, I am afraid.

1642363005702.png

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I hadn't seen anything about the pressure wave on the news sites, interesting stuff.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
All of the satellite imagery that all of the news sites have been running has included the satellite view of the pressure wave but I meant being able to track its movement by readings from local weather stations. There's an animation (or a series of screenshots) of it passing over Japan and another of it creeping into the USA from the west.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Heh Amazon pretty much only company big enough to force them to the table, Visa will drop fees just for Amazon probably. Prices will remain unaffected Bezo gets more dildo rocket money

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

When blocking half your customers from buying your goods is suddenly a bad idea.

A quarter or less (its only credit cards, not Visa debit), but Amazon seem to have the whip hand here. Visa and Mastercard both have a difficult future ahead as the payments market stops relying on the card rails.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You didnt read the story...did you.
Which version of it? Read it last night (when the narrative focussed on misogeny). I am supportive of the protest slap downs but reiterate my disagreement to the lord's assertion that misogeny is a hate crime.

Regardless, it's got to go back to the commons.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The one that talked about the anti-protest laws getting knocked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom