SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I've read what you said several times and don't know what you mean :)

Also, that is a terribly badly written twitter thread, talking about 2 different people but sounding like it's the same person.

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I've read what you said several times and don't know what you mean :)

Also, that is a terribly badly written twitter thread, talking about 2 different people but sounding like it's the same person.
They are the same person. A russian guy who was fighting against the germans went to a concentration camp escaped in 1943 and painted stuff abput it after and died in 1973. The second guy was another dude who described the concentration camp that the first guy was in to explain the conditions he was putting up with and they link to his story on wiki.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
When you get to a certain age you must chose, either a deep interest in WW2 history or smoking meats

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I can't stand those before and after war face images. They're largely bullshit. The two posted there are completely different in lighting, the main difference with the subject is that he's lost a little bit of weight.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I can't stand those before and after war face images. They're largely bullshit. The two posted there are completely different in lighting, the main difference with the subject is that he's lost a little bit of weight.
Was more the story of his war rather than the picture. The fake chasing account did a write up i thought was interesting

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've got two weeks off. Coming to the end of it but I don't often take two weeks off in the summer. Like, last time was over a decade ago I think.

I fucking love not working. :)

I think I've had two of my top ten best days in the past two weeks. Both local to/finishing at home.

Sat in a tent now on Anglesey with a stinging sunburned face after a day's kayaking.

Hope my fellow freddies are having a not-too-shit time :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Work shit, weekend at the inlaws coming up...

Next weekend I am off solo hiking and camping though.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just heard an advert on the radio for Occado
They were selling outdoor eating and the summertime as being perfect for "child sausage lovers"!

Wait, what? :eek7:

Turns out it was "charred" sausage lovers. :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
ponfarr.jpg

JBP|

Part of the furniture
This morning I took Mrs JBP| and our little cockapoo Lottie to Clarksons Farm.
If you've been tempted to go, I fully recommend it.
Be warned though you will spend a long time in queues and you will also spend quite a chunk of money.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
This morning I took Mrs JBP| and our little cockapoo Lottie to Clarksons Farm.
If you've been tempted to go, I fully recommend it.
Be warned though you will spend a long time in queues and you will also spend quite a chunk of money.
My cousin went today was their at the crack of dawn and was 10th in the queue and bought some cow juice.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I've been off all week, taking a well deserved break after a fairly manic summer. Our house move is still progressing, with all the trials and tribulations that entails, the wife's sisters been having a few "having a baby only for the father to walk out 2 weeks later issues" and a few other things meant it was time for a break.

It's been awesome so far, got some stuff done round our current house, spent a lot of time in a sterile watered environment playing golf, had a lovely curry last night and we are off for a Thai this evening. Also had a run out in me mates new old BMW M5 (it's a 1999 so one of the V8 ones) and now I want one of those.

All in all, excellent week so far.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I've been off all week, taking a well deserved break after a fairly manic summer. Our house move is still progressing, with all the trials and tribulations that entails, the wife's sisters been having a few "having a baby only for the father to walk out 2 weeks later issues" and a few other things meant it was time for a break.

It's been awesome so far, got some stuff done round our current house, spent a lot of time in a sterile watered environment playing golf, had a lovely curry last night and we are off for a Thai this evening. Also had a run out in me mates new old BMW M5 (it's a 1999 so one of the V8 ones) and now I want one of those.

All in all, excellent week so far.
Gonna take a week or two after the summer migration of the wildebeest is over.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Talked my mate is going down to Cornwall for a week with his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom