SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The rantings of an insane man.

I haven't watched any of it, but I have looked up the term 'Incel' Absolutely barking mad. Proper fucked up, blame everything on others, in particular females, weak bullshit.
You don't know about incels yet?

Just another toxic online cult linked to the same circles as Trumpists, white nationalists and Putin fans.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Wow... what a dickhead Alan Freestone is. So what, anything an Incel does now is societies fault?
Womens fault if you read that.

with that thinking all men need to get a regular blow job or they will destroy everything.

its a bunch of mentally ill people that have been given a target to blame for their sads

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Anyone know wtf this is for? 3 of them on the inside of a bath. Also what is that wood for?

IMG_20210813_212302.jpg

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That slot looks like you locate the top edge of the side of the bath into it when you're attaching it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Incels are sad losers who can't get laid because they're sad ugly losers.

However, the marginalisation worries are valid - there's fucking loads of them who lead sad, meaningless empty lives. The more of them there are, the more likely one of the cunts will pop.

So 'society' really does hold an ability to help. And, no, that doesn't mean blowjobs. It means treating losers with a bit more sympathy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Btw - from what I've read on this guy - he lacked friends.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Incels are sad losers who can't get laid because they're sad ugly losers.

However, the marginalisation worries are valid - there's fucking loads of them who lead sad, meaningless empty lives. The more of them there are, the more likely one of the cunts will pop.

So 'society' really does hold an ability to help. And, no, that doesn't mean blowjobs. It means treating losers with a bit more sympathy.
You can be a sad ugly loser and still get laid.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Btw - from what I've read on this guy - he lacked friends.
Well in that case i am next. I haven’t had friends for years. Aquantences , co-workers, one guy in london who i chat to online and his daughter.

friends dont equal a killing spree.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Obvious questions being raised about why this cunt had a gun licence and gun licensing in general.

The answer being, the police do not have the proper resources, simple as that. The laws themselves are fine.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Obvious questions being raised about why this cunt had a gun licence and gun licensing in general.

The answer being, the police do not have the proper resources, simple as that. The laws themselves are fine.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nothing will change because to further restrict firearms would need even more police time just to get up to speed, in collecting guns no longer licensed etc, let alone finding all the perfectly legal guns that just vanish overnight.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The bicycle is the slow death of the planet.

General Director of Euro Exim Bank Ltd. got economists thinking when he said:

"A cyclist is a disaster for the country's economy: he does not buy cars and does not borrow money to buy. He does not pay for insurance policies. He does not buy fuel, does not pay for the necessary maintenance and repairs. He does not use paid parking. He does not cause serious accidents. He does not require multi-lane highways. He does not get fat.
Healthy people are neither needed nor useful for the economy. They don't buy medicine. They do not go to hospitals or doctors. Nothing is added to the country's GDP (gross domestic product).
On the contrary, every new McDonald's restaurant creates at least 30 jobs: 10 cardiologists, 10 dentists, 10 dietary experts and nutritionists, and obviously, people who work at the restaurant itself."

Embattle

FH is my second home
Nice to see my motorcycle insurance renewal drop by 51%, normally when they send you the renewal it seems to go up forcing you to call them and change it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Nice to see my motorcycle insurance renewal drop by 51%, normally when they send you the renewal it seems to go up forcing you to call them and change it.
the ruling about cheaper offers for newbies to the company not being allowed kicked in?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Daily Fail link but still... fucking mental.
Which bit? The bit where we offer refugee help or the bit where we admit it was all our fault?

It's called the fail for a reason - because when you repost it you fail :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom