SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Biggest problem facing mankind.

Tories spending 0.01% of GDP on it.

They've promised to spend 1% of GDP.

For context - the Apollo space programme was 2.5% of US GDP for a ten year period.

We spend 2.1% of GDP on the military.

The human race really is a shower of fucktards.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think he is going to be disappeared soon. Like that rich bloke off Prison break, live in a secluded luxury bubble.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think he is going to be disappeared soon. Like that rich bloke off Prison break, live in a secluded luxury bubble.

Surprised the Royals haven't made him vanish yet, he's bringing far too much unwanted attention to the royal family.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
DB1B5599-9EA4-4BD1-BD93-A8D5C52592CD.jpeg
any one recognise what this garden gnome thing is based from?

has a w on his breast pocket. I think its some kind of animated policeman / investigator but cant pin point the character name. Friend wasnt to paint it the right colours :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
From scanning social media and a couple of other forums, sounds like a kid from Arizona has got hold of a gun and gone postal, shot his family a couple of bystanders then himself :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sky News are calling it a shooting incident with multiple fatalities... What the fuck.

From scanning social media and a couple of other forums, sounds like a kid from Arizona has got hold of a gun and gone postal, shot his family a couple of bystanders then himself :(

Christ.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Prisoner, in a square room with a bed, a blanket and a toilet.

How would they kill themselves?

Scumbag crim locked up in a tiny room. Roof is flat with nothing to attach said blanket to, any meds are controlled, zero sharps involved. How are they going to end it all?

Especially anyone on suicide watch.

Fingernails. Let them grow, grind them against a wall to sharpen.. Surprised what fingernails can cut through and how flimsy your wrist veins are.

Would be long tedious and probably quite painful but it's an option.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Chill. guy isnt on the run and all is contained.

i live 6 mile from there. So hope we dont speculate and actually see whats happened. Local mp’s say not terror related. Some people saying a guy with a shotty.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I dislike violence, but I would quite happily slap the shit out of him, open-handed ofc. Or maybe a good shoeing.

#pleasedontcancelme

He is the most annoying human being in existence, and I have absolutely no idea why. I won't allow him on the TV.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Phew, just in the nick of time. Imagine what could've happened if they hadn't acted so swiftly.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The people at Youtube don't appear to know how the internet works.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Phew, just in the nick of time. Imagine what could've happened if they hadn't acted so swiftly.

For me - I'd be interested to know the sort of stuff he posted.

The correct thing to do is leave it up, IMO.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The rantings of an insane man.

I haven't watched any of it, but I have looked up the term 'Incel' Absolutely barking mad. Proper fucked up, blame everything on others, in particular females, weak bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom